• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Dinosaurs

Repox

Truth Seeker
The topic is Science and Religion, not religion all by itself. It about the relation between the two which you failed to address.
Do you really think that is science?
Evolution is a branch of science. Evidently, you didn't really read my posting. It is about God (religion) and evolution since the event which destroyed dinosaurs and other prehistoric species (science). I really don't like wasting time with irrelevancy or misinterpretations.

Moreover, I post what I please.

Last edited:

Sapiens

Polymathematician
Evolution is a branch of science. Evidently, you didn't really read my posting. It is about God (religion) and evolution since the event which destroyed dinosaurs and other prehistoric species (science). I really don't like wasting time with irrelevancy or misinterpretations.

Moreover, I post what I please.
Obviously you post what you please without thought or consideration of norms of behavior. Please inform us what in your post:

I had a dream about dinosaurs. I was shoveling garbage in a large pit. Suddenly, as I shoveled, I saw dinosaur bones underground on continents throughout the earth. God's voice said, "Humans have desecrated my holy grave." Evidently, God wanted nature to evolve unmolested after the fall of paradise. There were no humans in paradise, just prehistoric creatures. God selected the period and froze time. The entire earth was paradise. Because God and His angels were in the world, it would have been heaven on earth. I had a vision about the earth aglow with God's holy light. I believe this dream is important because it concerns God's perspective about humans.

has anything to do with religion and science.

Repox

Truth Seeker
Obviously you post what you please without thought or consideration of norms of behavior. Please inform us what in your post:

I had a dream about dinosaurs. I was shoveling garbage in a large pit. Suddenly, as I shoveled, I saw dinosaur bones underground on continents throughout the earth. God's voice said, "Humans have desecrated my holy grave." Evidently, God wanted nature to evolve unmolested after the fall of paradise. There were no humans in paradise, just prehistoric creatures. God selected the period and froze time. The entire earth was paradise. Because God and His angels were in the world, it would have been heaven on earth. I had a vision about the earth aglow with God's holy light. I believe this dream is important because it concerns God's perspective about humans.

has anything to do with religion and science.

What I have posted is self-evident. If you don't like what I posted, give it up. This has become an unnecessary distraction.

Last edited:

Sapiens

Polymathematician

Repox

Truth Seeker
Self-evidently off topic.
That is a violation of the TOS.
It's not me ... it's the rules. Would you rather that I report you?

I am so sorry you feel that way.
Report me for what? I am simply pointing out my words speak for the meaning of what I say. Then, you say you don't understand them. Why do I have to explain when my words have already indicated meanings? You keep making untrue statements. My words are not "off the topic." You are off the topic. The topic is dinosaurs, and that is what my posting is about. So, what is your point?

Last edited:

Guy Threepwood

Mighty Pirate
Report me for what? I am simply pointing out my words speak for the meaning of what I say. Then, you say you don't understand them. Why do I have to explain when my words have already indicated meanings? You keep making untrue statements. My words are not "off the topic." You are off the topic. The topic is dinosaurs, and that is what my posting is about. So, what is your point?

It's a perspective on the role of Dinosaurs in 'evolution' from a religious point of view, that seems relevant enough to me... but elaborate if you will, what do you see as God's purpose in creating these animals?

Repox

Truth Seeker
It's a perspective on the role of Dinosaurs in 'evolution' from a religious point of view, that seems relevant enough to me... but elaborate if you will, what do you see as God's purpose in creating these animals?
I believe after God created the universe as a prison for Satan, He created paradise on earth. After a long period of evolution of species, God choose a time for paradise, about 65 million years ago and froze time, all creatures would have immortality with God. I don't know why. I guess it had something to do with Satan being in the universe. Maybe, it was to give Satan another chance to return to God. Anyway, when God and the angels were in the world, the earth was paradise. I had a vision about the "entire earth" being aglow with God's holy light. My view has been reinforced by another dream about digging garbage in a deep filthy pit while seeing underground throughout the world "dinosaur bones." In that dream God said, "humans have desecrated my holy grave." Obviously, it was in reference to the fall of paradise during the dinosaur era. I have posted my dreams, visions, and ideas. However, since you asked, I thought I'd put it all together.

I know it is difficult to imagine those vicious creatures being the center of God's attention, but God's perspective is not ours. Those creatures in paradise were in a state of grace, or in loving relationship with God, which doesn't require a high degree of intelligence, just instincts for loving and worshiping God. In a vision about paradise, I saw dinosaurs and other creatures bellowing, each in their own way, loving adoration for God and His angels hovering over them. According to what I know, humans are collateral damage from the fall of paradise. They evolved from small creatures into thinking humans. I know that contradicts Genesis about God creating everything for humans, but I have had a number of dreams and visions which explains it. I had another dream that may put it in perspective. After the fall of paradise, angels were roaming the world when they saw humans becoming the dominate species. When they reported it to God, God was not pleased and decided to intervene (Bible).

Last edited:

Sapiens

Polymathematician
I believe after God created the universe as a prison for Satan, He created paradise on earth. After a long period of evolution of species, God choose a time for paradise, about 65 million years ago and froze time, all creatures would have immortality with God. I don't know why. I guess it had something to do with Satan being in the universe. Maybe, it was to give Satan another chance to return to God. Anyway, when God and the angels were in the world, the earth was paradise. I had a vision about the "entire earth" being aglow with God's holy light. My view has been reinforced by another dream about digging garbage in a deep filthy pit while seeing underground throughout the world "dinosaur bones." In that dream God said, "humans have desecrated my holy grave." Obviously, it was in reference to the fall of paradise during the dinosaur era. I have posted my dreams, visions, and ideas. However, since you asked, I thought I'd put it all together.

I know it is difficult to imagine those vicious creatures being the center of God's attention, but God's perspective is not ours. Those creatures in paradise were in a state of grace, or in loving relationship with God, which doesn't require a high degree of intelligence, just instincts for loving and worshiping God. In a vision about paradise, I saw dinosaurs and other creatures bellowing, each in their own way, loving adoration for God and His angels hovering over them. According to what I know, humans are collateral damage from the fall of paradise. They evolved from small creatures into thinking humans. I know that contradicts Genesis about God creating everything for humans, but I have had a number of dreams and visions which explains it. I had another dream that may put it in perspective. After the fall of paradise, angels were roaming the world when they saw humans becoming the dominate species. When they reported it to God, God was not pleased and decided to intervene (Bible).
Still no science, the best that can be said is personal recollections of visions (that many would call hallucinations) and dreams. No science, no evidence, no nothing.

Darkstorn

This shows how unique i am.
I know it is difficult to imagine those vicious creatures being the center of God's attention

You're talking about humans, right? Right?

If you aren't, how exactly are dinosaurs "vicious?" I think you're anthropomorphizing and it's seriously undermining whatever point you are trying to make.

In a vision about paradise, I saw dinosaurs and other creatures bellowing, each in their own way, loving adoration for God and His angels hovering over them. According to what I know, humans are collateral damage from the fall of paradise.

I'm going to be agreeing with Sapiens here: You are not arguing the subject in the way it's meant to. You are not debating, you are proselytizing. You are being off-topic, and you are using STRAIGHT up religious fervor as a valid viewpoint in a debate where you should instead be using LOGIC and REASON.

Science AND religion. Not science OR religion. You are seriously missing the point, which again, is undermining whatever point you are trying to make. And the point being: The interplay and relations between science and religion. You are WAY off in your choice of sub-forum for this kind of "debating".

Last edited:

Repox

Truth Seeker
You're talking about humans, right? Right?

If you aren't, how exactly are dinosaurs "vicious?" I think you're anthropomorphizing and it's seriously undermining whatever point you are trying to make.

I'm going to be agreeing with Sapiens here: You are not arguing the subject in the way it's meant to. You are not debating, you are proselytizing. You are being off-topic, and you are using STRAIGHT up religious fervor as a valid viewpoint in a debate where you should instead be using LOGIC and REASON.

Science AND religion. Not science OR religion. You are seriously missing the point, which again, is undermining whatever point you are trying to make. And the point being: The interplay and relations between science and religion. You are WAY off in your choice of sub-forum for this kind of "debating".

I guess you didn't notice the category for this discussion, it is "Science and Religion."

If you examine the anatomy of a dinosaur, it is clear they are equipped to fight and win battles. They would use those big teeth to chomp on food as well as biting attacking foe. However, in paradise, they would be in another condition, one of immortally with God. I am not trying to make any particular point, I am just reporting what I know from visions and dreams. It would be best if you give it up. I really don't want to argue what I know, and I don't care if you like it or not. Sorry, I am tired of stupid debates. I am thinking about withdrawing from the forum, it has become an unnecessary distraction.

Repox

Truth Seeker
Still no science, the best that can be said is personal recollections of visions (that many would call hallucinations) and dreams. No science, no evidence, no nothing.
I don't care if you like it or not. This is a religious forum, and I will post what I please about what I know. What I know from my visions and dreams is related to science. I could provide a long explanation for how I think it all relates to science. I have an advanced degree in science. However, it would be a waste of time with so may deem wits. ha. ha.

Last edited:

Sapiens

Polymathematician
I don't care if you like it or not. This is a religious forum, and I will post what I please about what I know. What I know from my visions and dreams is related to science. I could provide a long explanation for how I think it all relates to science. I have an advanced degree in science. However, it would be a waste of time with so may deem wits. ha. ha.
Still no science, the best that can be said is insults, personal recollections of visions (that many would call hallucinations) and dreams. No science, no evidence, no nothing. Please post away, you're digging yourself into an ever deepening hole and it is fun to watch.

Repox

Truth Seeker
Still no science, the best that can be said is insults, personal recollections of visions (that many would call hallucinations) and dreams. No science, no evidence, no nothing. Please post away, you're digging yourself into an ever deepening hole and it is fun to watch.
I am not required to answer stupid and inappropriate questions. Why don't you bother all of those hundreds of other believers on this forum? I would be a fool to answer your questions. All you want to do is ridicule. Regardless, I will post what I please.

Sapiens

Polymathematician
I am not required to answer stupid and inappropriate questions. Why don't you bother all of those hundreds of other believers on this forum? I would be a fool to answer your questions. All you want to do is ridicule. Regardless, I will post what I please.
I have not posed any questions to you.

I must admit that it would be passing easy to ridicule you, but I have not done so.

All I've done is ask that you stay on topic. If you feel ridiculous (e.g., feel that you've been ridiculed), that is all of your own making, I've had nothing to do with it.

Repox

Truth Seeker
I have not posed any questions to you.

I must admit that it would be passing easy to ridicule you, but I have not done so.

All I've done is ask that you stay on topic. If you feel ridiculous (e.g., feel that you've been ridiculed), that is all of your own making, I've had nothing to do with it.
You have asked stupid questions. you should know there is no evidence for God, nor is there an argument for a scientific basis for a supernatural being. I will not take the bate.

Darkstorn

This shows how unique i am.
If you examine the anatomy of a dinosaur, it is clear they are equipped to fight and win battles.

Utter nonsense. Dinosaurs were even more diverse than humans... Blanket statements like that are not very scientific.

They would use those big teeth to chomp on food as well as biting attacking foe.

... Are you serious? How about herbivorous dinosaurs? Or tiny dinosaurs with teeth smaller than a human's? Your oversimplification is sinking your point.

Also: Being vicious is a completely human quality. You are making a massive leap in assuming dinosaurs are even capable of being vicious...

By definition, only a human can act vicious.

However, in paradise, they would be in another condition, one of immortally with God. I am not trying to make any particular point, I am just reporting what I know from visions and dreams.

"Know" ??

You are not giving your opposition in a debate the benefit of the doubt or treating them with the same respect as you expect from others. This is a debate forum, not a proselytizing forum.

It would be best if you give it up.

Are you being serious or just seriously arrogant?

I really don't want to argue what I know, and I don't care if you like it or not.

You're in a debate making unsubstantiated claims, and you even admit that you don't want to argue about it. Because you already know.

I say you are indeed in the wrong sub-forum.

Sorry, I am tired of stupid debates.

If you think this particular debate is stupid, or that debates are in general stupid, then why are you in a debate subsection?!

You are basically admitting that you consider your opinion knowledge and others are just doing "stupid debates". Your attitude is insulting.

I am thinking about withdrawing from the forum, it has become an unnecessary distraction.

:rolleyes: You've directly insulted your opposition in most of your posts, and you make inane unsubstantiated claims that you don't need to debate because you're right and others are wrong.

I have reported you.

Last edited:

Sapiens

Polymathematician
You have asked stupid questions. you should know there is no evidence for God, nor is there an argument for a scientific basis for a supernatural being. I will not take the bate.
What is this "bate" that you will not take?

Repox

Truth Seeker
What is this "bate" that you will not take?
Utter nonsense. Dinosaurs were even more diverse than humans... Blanket statements like that are not very scientific.

... Are you serious? How about herbivorous dinosaurs? Or tiny dinosaurs with teeth smaller than a human's? Your oversimplification is sinking your point.

Also: Being vicious is a completely human quality. You are making a massive leap in assuming dinosaurs are even capable of being vicious...

By definition, only a human can act vicious.

"Know" ??

You are not giving your opposition in a debate the benefit of the doubt or treating them with the same respect as you expect from others. This is a debate forum, not a proselytizing forum.

Are you being serious or just seriously arrogant?

You're in a debate making unsubstantiated claims, and you even admit that you don't want to argue about it. Because you already know.

I say you are indeed in the wrong sub-forum.

If you think this particular debate is stupid, or that debates are in general stupid, then why are you in a debate subsection?!

You are basically admitting that you consider your opinion knowledge and others are just doing "stupid debates". Your attitude is insulting.

:rolleyes: You've directly insulted your opposition in most of your posts, and you make inane unsubstantiated claims that you don't need to debate because you're right and others are wrong.

I have reported you.
You are right, I am right, so why debate. Report me. I don't care to debate an undebatable subject. If I tell you the grass Is green and you say it is blue, why bother debating. Every one has learned the grass is blue even though it is green. Careful, I will report you.

Last edited:

Repox

Truth Seeker
After you have debated with all other believers on this forum and convinced them they are delusional, I'll considered a debate. Well, maybe not. I am tired of the whole business. I have to cut my green grass. Ha. Ha.

Last edited: