• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

do anyone need further explanation

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
ice_cube_wtf_gqvqs30u.gif

why-the-hell-is-this-thread-still-going-thumb-jpg.18503

beenherebeforeagain

Rogue Animist
Premium Member
the problem we have is that paleontologists up until now is that they did not know that rock sediment fossils could be created using wet cement and sand/lime/gravel or other various rock sediments that are tiny pieces or come up in powder grinded up.

Really? Paleontologists didn't realize this? Even though--according to you--THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT THEY'VE BEEN DOING SINCE THE 1800s? Which mean, in order to create the fake fossils 200+ years ago, they would have had to know that this was how you make fake fossils--except that "up until now" they didn't know it could be done...except they've been doing it...

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

beenherebeforeagain

Rogue Animist
Premium Member
Here's some links from google scholar to real paleontological articles...
[URL='http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/0031018288900855']Fluvial processes and vertebrate taphonomy: the upper cretaceous Judith River formation, south-central dinosaur Provincial Park, Alberta, Canada
JM Wood, RG Thomas, J Visser - Palaeogeography, Palaeoclimatology, …, 1988 - Elsevier
... Fluvial processes and vertebrate taphonomy: the upper cretaceous Judith River formation,
South-Central dinosaur Provincial Park, Alberta ... Taphonomy and the fossil record. ... AK
Behrensmeyer, AP Hill (Eds.), Fossils in the Making: Vertebrate Taphonomy and Paleoecology, ...

Transport-induced abrasion of fossil reptilian teeth: implications for the existence of Tertiary dinosaurs in the Hell Creek Formation, Montana
S Argast, JO Farlow, RM Gabet, DL Brinkman - Geology, 1987 - geology.gsapubs.org
... grain that can be used to evaluate the nature and extent of transport processes. ... Biostratigraphic
and lithostratigraphic relations are unclear in the Hell Creek Formation (Fastovsky and Dott ... used
a simple tumbler apparatus to determine the durability of fossil dinosaur teeth during ...

Taphonomy and paleoecology of the dinosaur beds of the Jurassic Morrison Formation
P Dodson, AK Behrensmeyer, RT Bakker, JS McIntosh - Paleobiology, 1980 - JSTOR
... Plant fossils are not common in the Morrison, but the presence of large fossil tree trunks and
impressions of "rushlike" plants have suggested a relatively ... Measured sec- tions at quarry sites
included upper and lower contacts of the Morrison Formation whenever possible. ...
http://www.nature.com/nature/journal/v391/n6663/full/391147a0.html
An exceptionally well-preserved theropod dinosaur from the Yixian Formation of China
P Chen, Z Dong, S Zhen - Nature, 1998 - nature.com
... Confuciusornis and Liaoningornis 3 . Both are remarkably well preserved, and include fossilized
integument, organ ... The primitive nature of the fossil birds of the Jianshangou fossil group has
led to ... not looking at the normal orientation of the integumentary structures in the fossils. ...
https://books.google.com/books?hl=e...ts=nTWYUBjJzi&sig=LCH9N64LyWIJ38-atuDTGQ2myHs
[BOOK] Brachyceratops: a ceratopsian dinosaur from the Two Medicine Formation of Montana, with notes on associated fossil reptiles
CW Gilmore - 1917 - books.google.com
... This shell zone can be traced for about half a mile northwestward, to a point where the river valley
turns abruptly northward, and is marked throughout by abundant fossil bones. ... Vertebrate fossils
are found throughout the upper part of the Two Medicine formation, and nearly ...

Stratigraphy and sedimentology of vertebrate microfossil sites in the uppermost Judith River formation (Campanian), Dinosaur Provincial Park, Alberta, Canada
DA Eberth - Palaeogeography, Palaeoclimatology, Palaeoecology, 1990 - Elsevier
... Paleogeomorphology and continental taphonomy. ,in: AK Behrensmeyer, AP Hill (Eds.), Fossils
in the Making, Vertebr. Taphon. Paleoecol. (1980), pp. ... Fossil mammals of the type Lance Formation
Wyoming. Part I. Introduction and Multituberculata. Univ. Calif. Publ. ...
Sauropod dinosaur embryos from the Late Cretaceous of Patagonia

LM Chiappe, RA Coria, L Dingus, F Jackson… - Nature, 1998 - nature.com
... Figure 1 : Geographic location and stratigraphic section of the Auca Mahuevo fossil site in the ...
Previous age assignments for the fossils from the R|[iacute]|o Colorado Formation have ... Thus,
the absence of osteoderms in the fossilized embryonic skin from Auca Mahuevo does not ...
http://www.annualreviews.org/doi/full/10.1146/annurev.earth.31.100901.144746
The role of decay and mineralization in the preservation of soft-bodied fossils
DEG Briggs - Annual Review of Earth and Planetary Sciences, 2003 - annualreviews.org
... ie, the margins of the coal ball do not correspond to those of the fossil. ... Top of page.
INTRODUCTION. ORGANIC PRESERVATION. INTERPRETING THE MORPHOLOGY OF
SOFT-BODIED FOSSILS. ... that precipitate; and (f) the nature of the organism that is fossilized, ie, ...
http://www.oucom.ohiou.edu/dbms-witmer/downloads/1998_sampson_witmer_et_al_majungatholus.pdf
Predatory dinosaur remains from Madagascar: implications for the Cretaceous biogeography of Gondwana
SD Sampson, LM Witmer, CA Forster… - …, 1998 - science.sciencemag.org
... in this same field area have yielded a rich diversity of fossil vertebrates, including ... The fossils occur
predominantly in coarse-grained sandstone facies, and a variety of indicators ... Although large
theropod materials from the Maevarano Formation have generally been referred to ...
[/URL]
Of course, the technical nature of these professional journal articles is further evidence that dinosaurs and fossils are all a made up fraud perpetrated by those stupid old scientists who can't figure out how to make concrete but still make fake fossils like the ones in the videos above because there aren't any real fossils because they are so easy to fake...

Purusha

Here's some links from google scholar to real paleontological articles...
Fluvial processes and vertebrate taphonomy: the upper cretaceous Judith River formation, south-central dinosaur Provincial Park, Alberta, Canada
JM Wood, RG Thomas, J Visser - Palaeogeography, Palaeoclimatology, …, 1988 - Elsevier
... Fluvial processes and vertebrate taphonomy: the upper cretaceous Judith River formation,
South-Central dinosaur Provincial Park, Alberta ... Taphonomy and the fossil record. ... AK
Behrensmeyer, AP Hill (Eds.), Fossils in the Making: Vertebrate Taphonomy and Paleoecology, ...
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0016699597800563
Transport-induced abrasion of fossil reptilian teeth: implications for the existence of Tertiary dinosaurs in the Hell Creek Formation, Montana
S Argast, JO Farlow, RM Gabet, DL Brinkman - Geology, 1987 - geology.gsapubs.org
... grain that can be used to evaluate the nature and extent of transport processes. ... Biostratigraphic
and lithostratigraphic relations are unclear in the Hell Creek Formation (Fastovsky and Dott ... used
a simple tumbler apparatus to determine the durability of fossil dinosaur teeth during ...
Taphonomy and paleoecology of the dinosaur beds of the Jurassic Morrison Formation
P Dodson, AK Behrensmeyer, RT Bakker, JS McIntosh - Paleobiology, 1980 - JSTOR
... Plant fossils are not common in the Morrison, but the presence of large fossil tree trunks and
impressions of "rushlike" plants have suggested a relatively ... Measured sec- tions at quarry sites
included upper and lower contacts of the Morrison Formation whenever possible. ...
An exceptionally well-preserved theropod dinosaur from the Yixian Formation of China
P Chen, Z Dong, S Zhen - Nature, 1998 - nature.com
... Confuciusornis and Liaoningornis 3 . Both are remarkably well preserved, and include fossilized
integument, organ ... The primitive nature of the fossil birds of the Jianshangou fossil group has
led to ... not looking at the normal orientation of the integumentary structures in the fossils. ...
[BOOK] Brachyceratops: a ceratopsian dinosaur from the Two Medicine Formation of Montana, with notes on associated fossil reptiles
CW Gilmore - 1917 - books.google.com
... This shell zone can be traced for about half a mile northwestward, to a point where the river valley
turns abruptly northward, and is marked throughout by abundant fossil bones. ... Vertebrate fossils
are found throughout the upper part of the Two Medicine formation, and nearly ...
Stratigraphy and sedimentology of vertebrate microfossil sites in the uppermost Judith River formation (Campanian), Dinosaur Provincial Park, Alberta, Canada
DA Eberth - Palaeogeography, Palaeoclimatology, Palaeoecology, 1990 - Elsevier
... Paleogeomorphology and continental taphonomy. ,in: AK Behrensmeyer, AP Hill (Eds.), Fossils
in the Making, Vertebr. Taphon. Paleoecol. (1980), pp. ... Fossil mammals of the type Lance Formation
Wyoming. Part I. Introduction and Multituberculata. Univ. Calif. Publ. ...
Sauropod dinosaur embryos from the Late Cretaceous of Patagonia
LM Chiappe, RA Coria, L Dingus, F Jackson… - Nature, 1998 - nature.com
... Figure 1 : Geographic location and stratigraphic section of the Auca Mahuevo fossil site in the ...
Previous age assignments for the fossils from the R|[iacute]|o Colorado Formation have ... Thus,
the absence of osteoderms in the fossilized embryonic skin from Auca Mahuevo does not ...
The role of decay and mineralization in the preservation of soft-bodied fossils
DEG Briggs - Annual Review of Earth and Planetary Sciences, 2003 - annualreviews.org
... ie, the margins of the coal ball do not correspond to those of the fossil. ... Top of page.
INTRODUCTION. ORGANIC PRESERVATION. INTERPRETING THE MORPHOLOGY OF
SOFT-BODIED FOSSILS. ... that precipitate; and (f) the nature of the organism that is fossilized, ie, ...
Predatory dinosaur remains from Madagascar: implications for the Cretaceous biogeography of Gondwana
SD Sampson, LM Witmer, CA Forster… - …, 1998 - science.sciencemag.org
... in this same field area have yielded a rich diversity of fossil vertebrates, including ... The fossils occur
predominantly in coarse-grained sandstone facies, and a variety of indicators ... Although large
theropod materials from the Maevarano Formation have generally been referred to ...
Of course, the technical nature of these professional journal articles is further evidence that dinosaurs and fossils are all a made up fraud perpetrated by those stupid old scientists who can't figure out how to make concrete but still make fake fossils like the ones in the videos above because there aren't any real fossils because they are so easy to fake...
Complete waste of time...No one has seen dinosaurs and it's all in science secret society who has uncovered these fossils...IMO you r trying to be on some sort of moral high ground but you are not.. I do not need these fantasy stories for me to progress in real world.. Live in reality and do something for the world instead of sucking up for these pseudo scientists whose findings are only helping them with money but no one

Purusha

Knowledge of the world, its history and how it works is valuable in and of itself, and who knows what future utility it may have.
There is NO knowledge from this field except for rubbing evolution on us...our ancestors did just fine without knowing these fake stuff and we will do too.

beenherebeforeagain

Rogue Animist
Premium Member
Why r u so insecure...do you need to believe in Dinos for you to have a proper sleep in the night?
Why are YOU so insecure...that the idea that big animals living millions of years ago keeps you from having proper sleep at night? Or threatens your belief in your religion? Or requires you to exercise that organ that is inside your skull?

beenherebeforeagain

Rogue Animist
Premium Member
There is NO knowledge from this field except for rubbing evolution on us...our ancestors did just fine without knowing these fake stuff and we will do too.
So, "knowledge" is only what has immediate practical purpose? Or is "knowledge" only that which is compatible with your religious presumptions?

Clearly, nuclear physics has practical value--it generates energy, can be used as a weapon, can be used to diagnose and treat illnesses--but the implications of nuclear physics includes many things "our ancestors did just fine without knowing," including those practical aspects just mentioned, but also such "fake stuff" as a cosmology of a 13.8 billion year-old universe, the radiometric dating of the formation of the Earth at about 4.55 billion years ago, and the radiometric dating of dinosaur and many other fossils to between millions to hundreds of millions of years ago.

On the other hand, there is no mention in the Bible of all the practical things that the pursuit of knowledge has brought us...such as nuclear power, nuclear weapons, medical diagnosis, treatments for cancer and other illnesses, an understanding of biochemistry, physiology, genetics...Our ancestors did just fine without that knowledge--should we just drop all that as well? Or do we abandon everything we can learn unless it has an immediate use? That certainly seems to be your implication.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Complete waste of time...No one has seen dinosaurs and it's all in science secret society who has uncovered these fossils...IMO you r trying to be on some sort of moral high ground but you are not.. I do not need these fantasy stories for me to progress in real world.. Live in reality and do something for the world instead of sucking up for these pseudo scientists whose findings are only helping them with money but no one
Secret society? Nobody ever told that as a researcher I'll be able join a secret society. And, just so you know, amateur fossil hunters, those who are not scientists, have found dinosaur fossils.

Ouroboros

Coincidentia oppositorum
the problem we have is that paleontologists up until now is that they did not know that rock sediment fossils could be created using wet cement and sand/lime/gravel or other various rock sediments that are tiny pieces or come up in powder grinded up.

All paleontologist know is that fossil is a rock sediment made up of sand and minerals because they lack the understanding of how a sandstone fossil or statue can be created or what a sandstone fossil is or what is composed of.
So.... the paleontologists faked dinosaur bones by using wet cement etc, but they didn't know they could do that until now? What is it exactly you're saying? Is it paleontologists who are faking the bones by making the cement or is it not? If not, who is?

jeager106

Learning more about Jehovah.
Premium Member
This ^^^^ fits denying the existence of fossil remains.
An absurd theory that is an extreme form of denial.
Denial is NOT a river in Africa.

I was searching a freshly plowed field for Native American artifacts (arrowheads) when
I found a sandstone rock split by a plow. Inside was a fossilized bone.'
I suppose I faked that.

beenherebeforeagain

Rogue Animist
Premium Member
This ^^^^ fits denying the existence of fossil remains.
An absurd theory that is an extreme form of denial.
Denial is NOT a river in Africa.

I was searching a freshly plowed field for Native American artifacts (arrowheads) when
I suppose I faked that.
No, that one was planted by a professional paleontologist (i.e., faker) so that you would believe in the lie that there are fossils of ancient animals...:p

I can't even type that with a straight face...:D

Ouroboros

Coincidentia oppositorum
I suppose I faked that.
My dad and my older brothers worked at a company making cement, building materials, and even breaking marble stone. Some stone contained fossilized trilobites. I've must've seen a "trillion" of those trilobites in rocks they just broke. No one can fake these things.

Status
Not open for further replies.