• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Did Trump Really Say Anything That Wasn't True About Some Women?

Mindmaster

Premium Member
Trump has admitted sexual assault, that's the only way to describe 'grabbing their p_ssy'; I will not defend anything that Bill Clinton did and the GOP was quick to impeach him for his sexual exploits.
I assume the GOP will impeach Trump if he became President.

Nah, he was bragging certainly, but never said he did a damn thing. Besides, you can grab all the ***** you want if they are willing. Again, where are the women who were assaulted by Trump? It's just rumors until there is evidence... People lack the basic ability to reason these days.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Nah, he was bragging certainly, but never said he did a damn thing. Besides, you can grab all the ***** you want if they are willing. Again, where are the women who were assaulted by Trump? It's just rumors until there is evidence... People lack the basic ability to reason these days.
There is evidence. There is his ex-wife, an ex-business partner, and even a current case involving him and Epstein (Trump's convicted pedophile buddy) assaulting a minor.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I thought that they were doing the impeachment today.
Tom
I wasn't going to watch, but I really want to watch Hillary roast a *****.
I hope that my expectations that it will be the closest thing to public torture America has had since the Salem Witch Trials will not be disappointed.

columbus

yawn <ignore> yawn
I wasn't going to watch, but I really want to watch Hillary roast a *****.
I hope that my expectations that it will be the closest thing to public torture America has had since the Salem Witch Trials will not be disappointed.
I'm going to sit there and imagine that Ted Cruz is on one side of me and Jeb! is on the other.
Because I am just like that.
Tom

Riders

Well all of you screaming out free speech to those of us who think he was using his stardom to force himself and sexually harass women, to me its force, its predator behavior and the fact is that yall interpret differently and hey that's ok I'm not angry.

But guess what? I have free speech too I can exercise that free speech to not vote for him, we have the right to vote him out. It sounds like your saying we don't have the right tot hink what we want of him, I can hate him as much as I want, but I have the right to not vote for him. SO don't go crying free speech if you get pissed off he didn't get elected, weve all got the same rights to free speech.

meghanwaterlillies

in this recent "outrage"? I don't have a lot of time and won't be able to respond for about a week or so I will keep it short and sweet.
-There are numerous women that are willing to line up to drop their panties at the drop of a hat for men who they perceive as having wealth, status, fame, etc. from rock star groupies to the president of the United States. G.G. Allin used to literally eat his own **** onstage and still had women willing to give it up for him backstage and does anyone actually believe that Rose McGowan would have given Brian Warner (AKA Marilyn Manson) a second glance on the street had he not been Marilyn Manson?
Some women are sexually aggressive, I'm neither rich nor famous and I've been groped by women I just met (and I didn't mind) but I find it interesting some of the self righteous attitudes and the whole idea that horrible sexist men don't respect women, they first have to respect themselves, it's a two way street.

Let the hate begin.
I disagree with the title and the perception behind it. There is a bit to QUIT a bit of neither in both statements. Which I found that in both if not many candidates of all time.

meghanwaterlillies

The GOP are pretty much uniformly disavowing him right now. They understand that this kind of stuff loses elections.

The country was in great shape, we had a balanced budget, and the job market was amazing in 2000.

But Bill Clinton got a blowjob in the White House, and Gore lost.

Look, people aren't disavowing him becaus he ojectified a woman, used foul language, or tried to sleep with a married woman. That stuff happens a lot in our politicians.

No. . . He admitted that he was willing to grope any woman he meets sexually, without their consent, and get away with it because he's famous.

That's the part everyone on the right has a problem with. They are parting from him like he was Moses and they were the Red Sea. He's alone now. Even some of the GOP staffers, who work on his campaign, are now quitting over this.

Sure, maybe you don't care and it doesn't bother you, but it bothers almost everyone else that is not you.

And if you want to go "full sociopath" and ignore all emotion to approach this like a Vulcan with pure logic . . . Be my guest. But you have to ask youself. . . logically, what does your boy have to offer you? Why are you supporting him?

Why such gymnastics on your part to defend this man when almost no one else will? Is everyone else in this country out of touch, or is it you?

Where you kinda hinted.. ""But Bill Clinton got a blowjob in the White House, and Gore lost.

Look, people aren't disavowing him becaus he ojectified a woman, used foul language, or tried to sleep with a married woman. That stuff happens a lot in our politicians.""
And then your talking about trump in a sexist manner. Well like I said before none of this has much influence for me; like I might vote for him I might not. If you compare all to all by your perception it looks a little hypocritical. Even what I might think.
So...
I mean bit here in there I could say okay true. But really don't use bill as a better guy cause he's definitely not sexist (sarcasm) or got a thing or two for who knows what. At least at one point, he did.

Last edited:

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I'm going to sit there and imagine that Ted Cruz is on one side of me and Jeb! is on the other.
Because I am just like that.
Tom
Are they hanging their heads in shame that they lost to that? 'Cuz seriously, Trump just sounds terrible tonight.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
But Bill Clinton got a blowjob in the White House, and Gore lost.
Gore actually didn't lose. "We the people" elected Gore, in both popularity and electorial once the mess in Florida was straightened out. And shame on him for giving up so easily.

Kuzcotopia

If you can read this, you are as lucky as I am.
Where you kinda hinted.. ""But Bill Clinton got a blowjob in the White House, and Gore lost.

Look, people aren't disavowing him becaus he ojectified a woman, used foul language, or tried to sleep with a married woman. That stuff happens a lot in our politicians.""
And then your talking about trump in a sexist manner. Well like I said before none of this has much influence for me; like I might vote for him I might not. If you compare all to all by your perception it looks a little hypocritical. Even what I might think.
So...
I mean bit here in there I could say okay true. But really don't use bill as a better guy cause he's definitely not sexist (sarcasm) or got a thing or two for who knows what. At least at one point, he did.

You know, you have a good point.

When I remember that time, I was pretty furious. He did have some kind of sexual relationship with another consenting adult, he was asked questions that should never have been asked, he lied about it, he got impeached based on that lie.

The country at the time. . . Many voters associated Bill's indiscretion with Gore. Florida was in peril in the first place because of that personal scandal.

I brought it up to illustrate that one issues should have had nothing to do with Gore's election.

But your right. I shouldn't have made that argument, especially in such a crass way. I had a specific audience in mind for ther post, not thinking that everyone would read it.

Thanks for calling me out on that.

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
in this recent "outrage"? I don't have a lot of time and won't be able to respond for about a week or so I will keep it short and sweet.
-There are numerous women that are willing to line up to drop their panties at the drop of a hat for men who they perceive as having wealth, status, fame, etc. from rock star groupies to the president of the United States. G.G. Allin used to literally eat his own **** onstage and still had women willing to give it up for him backstage and does anyone actually believe that Rose McGowan would have given Brian Warner (AKA Marilyn Manson) a second glance on the street had he not been Marilyn Manson?
Some women are sexually aggressive, I'm neither rich nor famous and I've been groped by women I just met (and I didn't mind) but I find it interesting some of the self righteous attitudes and the whole idea that horrible sexist men don't respect women, they first have to respect themselves, it's a two way street.

Let the hate begin.

Sorry, coming to it late.
But in short, all things are true about 'some women'.
Much like many things are true about 'some men'.

I personally prefer to be judged based on my conduct, and not that of 'some men', so I tend to afford the same treatment to others whenever possible.

Kapalika

Premium Member
I always find the statement that some men don't have to respect women because the women don't respect themselves to not really make any sense.

Just because you don't respect them doesn't mean they don't respect themselves. People often say that being a "****" is not respecting yourself. They say that you don't respect yourself if you "have no shame". But again this says more about the person saying it than the person themselves. I don't see how your view on it reflects on the person's attitude. It just seems like a nonsensical social pressure to control the sexuality of women more than anything else.

Someone can be promiscuous and still respect themselves. People's sense of self is not defined by their sexuality and I would argue that someone who isn't ashamed of their sexuality actually respects themselves more than someone who's repressed.

However I don't think it's ever okay to talk about someone like they are an object or say horrible things about them, unless they are totally into that and it turns them on.

MD

qualiaphile
HEY HEY HEY! Only I have the SJW bugle call! Stop trespassing on my turf! Ya terd burglar!

Everytime I read your posts now, I have Rogers voice in my head

USCWWCZ.gif

VioletVortex

Women are as inconsistent as men. There are idiotic women as there are idiotic men. Speaking of which, Trump is a ****ing idiot. I was just watching some videos and stuff. I like some of his policies, but he seems like a greedy ******* to me. He has a ****ing gold plated tower, while others are starving to death. Wtf?

meghanwaterlillies

You know, you have a good point.

When I remember that time, I was pretty furious. He did have some kind of sexual relationship with another consenting adult, he was asked questions that should never have been asked, he lied about it, he got impeached based on that lie.

The country at the time. . . Many voters associated Bill's indiscretion with Gore. Florida was in peril in the first place because of that personal scandal.

I brought it up to illustrate that one issues should have had nothing to do with Gore's election.

But your right. I shouldn't have made that argument, especially in such a crass way. I had a specific audience in mind for ther post, not thinking that everyone would read it.

Thanks for calling me out on that.
lol It made me think for a second well if the guy is just like bill clinton incarnated then their both married to Hillary lol.

Dirty Penguin

Master Of Ceremony
Of course it reflects highly on his character. It tells me that he's human, and that he speaks his heart and that his outer image is likely identical with his inner self, unlike others who are wolves in sheeps' clothing. He's not running for Pope, after all.

I'd be extremely skeptical against anyone who claims that they've never had similar thoughts.

Well at the beginning wasn't simply his thoughts. He explicitly stated that he moved aggressively on a married woman to trying to seduce her by buying furniture for the purpose of having sex with her....although he didn't put it so diplomatically. Now mind you he himself had only been married to his current wife at the time for several months...... I would think that is more than just a character flaw.

buddhist

Well at the beginning wasn't simply his thoughts. He explicitly stated that he moved aggressively on a married woman to trying to seduce her by buying furniture for the purpose of having sex with her....although he didn't put it so diplomatically. Now mind you he himself had only been married to his current wife at the time for several months...... I would think that is more than just a character flaw.
Did she reject his furniture or advances? Did he continue to pursue her after she rejected him? It takes two to tangle.