• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Did Trump Really Say Anything That Wasn't True About Some Women?

Kuzcotopia

If you can read this, you are as lucky as I am.
Yes, fellow citizens should stand with each other. If the candidates are waging war on each other, the citizens should be the reasonable ones and not let that affect them. A country is its people, not its politicians.

The candidates are not waging war on one another. Neither are those in this forum who disagree.

A little red-faced debate is good for everyone. I'm glad that both Teump supporters, Hillary supporters, and anyone else who cares can be free to say what they want to say.

It may even get a little personal, becaus passions are high. But it's not war. Not even close.

Let us fight with each other. Let us have our war of words. The lurkers and undecided who have a stake in the outcome will be the ones who benefit.

I know your heart's in the right place, but those of all sides deserve to be heard, and we all deserve to vehemently agree or disagree.

Smart_Guy

Premium Member
The candidates are not waging war on one another. Neither are those in this forum who disagree.

A little red-faced debate is good for everyone. I'm glad that both Teump supporters, Hillary supporters, and anyone else who cares can be free to say what they want to say.

It may even get a little personal, becaus passions are high. But it's not war. Not even close.

Let us fight with each other. Let us have our war of words. The lurkers and undecided who have a stake in the outcome will be the ones who benefit.

I know your heart's in the right place, but those of all sides deserve to be heard, and we all deserve to vehemently agree or disagree.

I agree with you, but that's not what I was against really. I saw some supporters say that they want one completely away from their lives just for being on the other side of the election.

I personally see that they are waging a cold war. I didn't really mean war in the popular sense. Or at least supporters do it against the candidates. I see many memes about that, and some of them are seriously over the top that involve even borderline sexual attacks.

I could be wrong tho. My standards could be in the way too. In my culture, we don't publicly call people with other opinions bad names because we want to say it.

Last edited:

Scuba Pete

Le plongeur avec attitude...
It's been fun watching Faux News wring their hands over this latest. One did make a great point: the damage is cumulative. If he hadn't had the Ms Universe Melt Down Tweets right before this, the country might have been able to believe him. Now his party and even his Faux News buddies are deserting him in droves. Well, maybe they are deserting him in a Buick. It's hard to tell these days but either way, they are gone. :D :D :D

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
It's been fun watching Faux News wring their hands over this latest. One did make a great point: the damage is cumulative. If he hadn't had the Ms Universe Melt Down Tweets right before this, the country might have been able to believe him. Now his party and even his Faux News buddies are deserting him in droves. Well, maybe they are deserting him in a Buick. It's hard to tell these days but either way, they are gone. :D :D :D
Even the RNC pulled the plug of Trump's funds and are trying to pressure Pence into dropping out. At this rate, Trump only needs to open his mouth and speak a few more times before he's purged his supporters of all except the most die-hard loyalists, and that particular demograph is just not enough to win a presidential election.

columbus

yawn <ignore> yawn
Even the RNC pulled the plug of Trump's funds and are trying to pressure Pence into dropping out. At this rate, Trump only needs to open his mouth and speak a few more times before he's purged his supporters of all except the most die-hard loyalists, and that particular demograph is just not enough to win a presidential election.
I am very much looking forward to this evenings event.
Tom

buddhist

What does the First Amendment have to do with anything? Of course he had the right to say what he wanted, but it still reflects upon his integrity and character.
Of course it reflects highly on his character. It tells me that he's human, and that he speaks his heart and that his outer image is likely identical with his inner self, unlike others who are wolves in sheeps' clothing. He's not running for Pope, after all.

I'd be extremely skeptical against anyone who claims that they've never had similar thoughts.

With that said, I'm not a supporter of either major candidate.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I am very much looking forward to this evenings event.
Tom
I don't think it's going to be a debate, I think it will be more of a faux public trial of sorts. She's going to tear into him so hard, she is going to be ruthless, aggressive, and she may even make it clear to Trump that he just got dominated by a woman.
And, according the Washington Post, Trump has refused to practice or study for this debate, and he truly believes he won the first debate. So, if that is true, Hillary is really going to roast him.

columbus

yawn <ignore> yawn
I don't think it's going to be a debate, I think it will be more of a faux public trial of sorts. She's going to tear into him so hard, she is going to be ruthless, aggressive, and she may even make it clear to Trump that he just got dominated by a woman.
And, according the Washington Post, Trump has refused to practice or study for this debate, and he truly believes he won the first debate. So, if that is true, Hillary is really going to roast him.
Can't you just imagine the room where Hillary and Bill and the top staff are plotting for this "event"? While Trump is running around apologizing and declaring war on the GOPe?
I expect serious entertainment.
Tom

Mindmaster

Premium Member
But then you say...

So, you blame the president before Bush for Bush's "mess", but you don't blame the president before Obama for Obama's mess? How convenient. You certainly have a dizzying intellect.

Here's the thing, Clinton's balanced budget was dismantled by greedy a GOP. Then, before Bush even leaves office 8 years later, we are plunged into a horrible recession and you want to blame Obama for that? You're simply not a reasonable person, are you?

Banks were propped up that should have been destroyed, so yes, I blame Obama. Businesses making bad choices should go out of business, and I feel the same about the USA auto makers. We bailed them out, they all celebrated by giving themselves raises and moving manufacturing to Mexico and Canada.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I see this as a positive, in that he speaks from his heart ... and not from memorized statements polished by committee.
Any good speaker or debater practices for them. It's an art, and like any other art, practice makes perfect. He doesn't think he needs to improve because he truly believes he won the first debate. This is not positive, but reckless arrogance.
Can't you just imagine the room where Hillary and Bill and the top staff are plotting for this "event"? While Trump is running around apologizing and declaring war on the GOPe?
Yeah, they've probably approximated just about anything Trump might say, how to guide the discussion, and even how to read the crowd to know when to bait him and lead him right into a nasty vicious trap. Trump, on the other hand, thinks this whole practice thing is nothing but childish pretend play.

Mindmaster

Premium Member
But then you say...

So, you blame the president before Bush for Bush's "mess", but you don't blame the president before Obama for Obama's mess? How convenient. You certainly have a dizzying intellect.

Here's the thing, Clinton's balanced budget was dismantled by greedy a GOP. Then, before Bush even leaves office 8 years later, we are plunged into a horrible recession and you want to blame Obama for that? You're simply not a reasonable person, are you?

No, actually I blame Clinton for the mass job emigration he actually caused which appeared as growth and showed up as a tax surplus because it was such a sweet deal that Wall St. didn't mind taking a hit for quick gains. Once the stampede was over, during GW's term all these jobs in migrating jobs somewhere else dissolved.

The real dumb thing is to think there is a difference between GH Bush, Bill Clinton, GW Bush, and Obama. They're all part of the elitist Wall St. aligned sham, and so is Hillary. These people collectively have been working together since Reagan to screw us all, and they even hang out together like best buddies.

Mindmaster

Premium Member
Do you realize how stupid your posts sound?????

I know, you live in this awesome world where Hillary Clinton can do no wrong and shoots rainbows out of her ***. Is it that your don't care or is it the Dunning-Kruger effect?

Mindmaster

Premium Member
And there are predatory men who are sexually aggressive and take advantage of this. In the UK we've had significant issues with this in recent years, mainly preying on youngsters admittedly, Jimmy Savile, Stuart Hall, etc. etc.
Trump has similar tendencies (grief he even lusted after his own daughter) what is a 59-year old man doing groping/kissing 20-year old women?

It's a long way from a womanizer to a sexual predator. I might not like his actions, but if women aren't prosecuting him for improper behavior then it really is all speculation. JFK had the same propensity for such things, and people loved him. It must just be that it's OK because he's democrat. No one makes a fuss of Bill Clinton's misgivings either, so much bias. :D

Scuba Pete

Le plongeur avec attitude...
These people collectively have been working together
Dude, conspiracy theory much? With no evidence, this just sounds whacko.
shoots rainbows out of her ***
Now, you're just getting nasty. Tone it down a bit. Leave that kind of talk to Trump.
No one makes a fuss of Bill Clinton's misgivings either
Rly? The man was impeached over this. There was a lot of condemnation from both sides of the aisle. No need to rewrite history to try and prove your conspiracy issues.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
It's a long way from a womanizer to a sexual predator.
Trump is currently involved with a case of child molestation that will be heard Dec. 16th to decide if the case is settled or moves to trial. With the multiple complaints against him and the way he talks, "sexual predator" seems it may be a suiting adjective for Trump.

Altfish

Veteran Member
It's a long way from a womanizer to a sexual predator. I might not like his actions, but if women aren't prosecuting him for improper behavior then it really is all speculation. JFK had the same propensity for such things, and people loved him. It must just be that it's OK because he's democrat. No one makes a fuss of Bill Clinton's misgivings either, so much bias. :D
Trump has admitted sexual assault, that's the only way to describe 'grabbing their p_ssy'; I will not defend anything that Bill Clinton did and the GOP was quick to impeach him for his sexual exploits.
I assume the GOP will impeach Trump if he became President.