• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Describe Your Atheism in One Word.

RedDragon94

Love everyone, meditate often
I know that there are different kinds of Atheists, (Free thinkers, Humanists, Rationalists) that's not what I'm asking. What I'm asking is can you describe the nature of your Atheism (Esoteric, Utopian, Enlightened, etc.). I just thought it would be fun. :)

Animore

I'd say the best word is knowledge, the reason being is that, because of the nature of science being observable and testable, one must arrive at the temporary conclusion that we don't know. However, the knowledge of humanity is steadily increasing more and more almost every day, and I think humanity is closer and closer to accepting the idea that we cannot know, thus it is illogical to believe.

Kuzcotopia

If you can read this, you are as lucky as I am.
Patient.

Always patient. I would have picked lonely, as I am the only one I know outside these forums, but the overt Christianity of everyone around me make me crave isolation a little more than I should.

illykitty

RF's pet cat
Hmm, evolving. It's the never ending enquiry in what we know, don't know and want to know. It's the journey to question, observe and research, and then to adapt to whatever is found. I just want to look into things myself and then change my views with what I find.

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
I know that there are different kinds of Atheists, (Free thinkers, Humanists, Rationalists) that's not what I'm asking. What I'm asking is can you describe the nature of your Atheism (Esoteric, Utopian, Enlightened, etc.). I just thought it would be fun. :)

If you mean god as in deity, I'd say godless. If you mean god in any definition of the word, I'm used to it being associated with Christianity, so I'd say Spiritualist.