• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Descendants of Canaan....cursed by God

CMike

And you know this because you were around at the time?

At best they are guesses.

CynthiaCypher

That's right. These are guesses.

"No, it isn't."

"Yes, it is."

"No, it isn't."

"Yes, it is."

"No, it isn't."

"Yes, it is."

"No, it isn't."

"Yes, it is."

"No, it isn't."

"Yes, it is."

"No, it isn't."

"Yes, it is."

"No, it isn't."

"Yes, it is."

"No, it isn't."

"Yes, it is."...

I've seen better rebuttals from 5 year olds.

Tumah

Veteran Member
"No, it isn't."

"Yes, it is."

"No, it isn't."

"Yes, it is."

"No, it isn't."

"Yes, it is."

"No, it isn't."

"Yes, it is."

"No, it isn't."

"Yes, it is."

"No, it isn't."

"Yes, it is."

"No, it isn't."

"Yes, it is."

"No, it isn't."

"Yes, it is."...

No you haven't.

sorry

CMike

"No, it isn't."

"Yes, it is."

"No, it isn't."

"Yes, it is."

"No, it isn't."

"Yes, it is."

"No, it isn't."

"Yes, it is."

"No, it isn't."

"Yes, it is."

"No, it isn't."

"Yes, it is."

"No, it isn't."

"Yes, it is."

"No, it isn't."

"Yes, it is."...

You are wrong.:p

CMike

Guesses that no university argues with, and every encyclopedia agrees, and every credibility professor teaches.

Its why you cannot refute it in any shape or form.

You can't refute guesses.

How about the sworn testimony of two eye witnesses?

outhouse

Atheistically
You can't refute guesses.

How about the sworn testimony of two eye witnesses?

Embarrassing :facepalm: Ignorance is not a method of debate.

Explain why Israelites only worshipped Canaanite deities.

Explain why Israelites used the Canaanite alphabet.

Explain why FACTUALLY, the highlands of Israel were slowly populated after 1200 BC.

History of ancient Israel and Judah - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The religion of the Israelites of Iron Age I, like the Canaanite faith from which it evolved[77]

In the Late Bronze Age there were no more than about 25 villages in the highlands, but this increased to over 300 by the end of Iron I, while the settled population doubled from 20,000 to 40,000.[21] The villages were more numerous and larger in the north, and probably shared the highlands with pastoral nomads who left no remains.[22] Archaeologists and historians attempting to trace the origins of these villagers have found it impossible to identify any distinctive features that could define them as specifically Israelite

CMike

Guesses that no university argues with, and every encyclopedia agrees, and every credibility professor teaches.

Its why you cannot refute it in any shape or form.

Oh wow a university professor said it. I am so impressed.

Where are the two eye witnesses?

outhouse

Atheistically
Embarrassing Ignorance is not a method of debate.

Explain why FACTUALLY, the highlands of Israel were slowly populated after 1200 BC.

The religion of the Israelites of Iron Age I, like the Canaanite faith from which it evolved[77]

In the Late Bronze Age there were no more than about 25 villages in the highlands, but this increased to over 300 by the end of Iron I, while the settled population doubled from 20,000 to 40,000.[21] The villages were more numerous and larger in the north, and probably shared the highlands with pastoral nomads who left no remains.[22] Archaeologists and historians attempting to trace the origins of these villagers have found it impossible to identify any distinctive features that could define them as specifically Israelite

CMike

Pot kettle.

Explain why Israelites used the Canaanite alphabet. [/quote]

Easy. They didn't.

They worshipped the one G-D.

Let me guess. A university professor said so. :thud:

Wikepedia sucks as a source.

I rewrote the whole orthodox jewish summary because of the many numerous mistakes made by wikipeida.

And just becaome some archaeologists found it impossible to trace the origins of the villagers really means nothing.

outhouse

Atheistically

CMike

You are just repeating your posts.

It was just as wrong the second time as it was the first time.

outhouse

Atheistically
Tubbs, Jonathan (2006)"The Canaanites" (BBC Books)

McNutt 1999, pp.46-47.

McNutt 1999, p. 69.

outhouse

Atheistically
I really think we should discuss Moses complete lack of historicity, as never existing outside mythology, since your so bored with the ethnogenesis of Israel

CMike

Tubbs, Jonathan (2006)"The Canaanites" (BBC Books)

McNutt 1999, pp.46-47.

McNutt 1999, p. 69.

This may come as a massive surprise to you, but just because somebody says something on the internet doesn't make it true.

What Mcnutt says on page 3434 in his book BS and more doesn't mean it's a fact. It's an opinion.