• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Derpy Donny Dollhands has petulant tantrum because Greenland isn't for sale

ADigitalArtist

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
There is more white folk in those areas than brown folk.

So it would be "make it less whiter" technically speaking. :p
The largest hispanic populations by state exists there, so even though there are more white people, it will still increase the whiteness of the country by removing those populations. This is, you know, how ratios work.

Enoch07

It's all a sick freaking joke.
Premium Member
If I put a gun to your head and said "Would you kindly hand me your wallet, if you don't mind?", is it not a robbery?

Nonsensical response. How can you equate rescheduling an event to robbery and still be expected to be taken seriously.

, Trump is essentially postponing a diplomatic visit in response to not getting what he wants.

That's an assumption.

To use the above analogy, what is wrong with asking you for your wallet?

Because rescheduling an event is not a crime.

Or maybe deal with the reality before imagining stuff.

You should try that.

Anti-Trump Derangement Syndrome has clearly struck you hard.

I'm not the one equating a reschedule to armed robbery.

Enoch07

Premium Member
The largest hispanic populations by state exists there, so even though there are more white people, it will still increase the whiteness of the country by removing those populations. This is, you know, how ratios work.

No because it will decrease the amount of whiteness as well. Unless you suggest we save the white people from those areas and only get rid of the brown? But that sounds racist.

ADigitalArtist

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
No because it will decrease the amount of whiteness as well. Unless you suggest we save the white people from those areas and only get rid of the brown? But that sounds racist.
*sigh* I'm not going to explain to you how ratios work. Just stare at this map until you understand:
450px-Percent_of_Hispanic_and_Latino_population_by_state_in_2012.svg.png

ImmortalFlame

Woke gremlin
Nonsensical response. How can you equate rescheduling an event to robbery and still be expected to be taken seriously.
You're excusing his behaviour because of the language he chooses to use to represent it.

That's an assumption.
No, it's what he said in those Tweets. Because the sale of Greenland is off the table, they have pushed the agreed meeting back.

Because rescheduling an event is not a crime.
Asking you for your wallet is not a crime. But putting a gun to your head and doing that very thing would be. Nobody is upset because he "rescheduled an event", it's because he has pushed back a diplomatic visit because the allied county he is scheduled to go to refused to sell him land.

Do you understand that?

I'm not the one equating a reschedule to armed robbery.
I didn't. I equated your logic defending his behaviour. It was a simple question, and the fact that you failed to answer it speaks volumes.

You don't know that. Are you a member of U.S intelligence? There could be other reasons just not publicly known.

Yeah, maybe US intelligence just discovered that the Queen of Denmark is really a succubus and banned him from travelling there. No one can prove they didn't.

So when he said "Denmark is a very special country with incredible people, but based on Prime Minister Mette Frederiksen’s comments, that she would have no interest in discussing the purchase of Greenland, I will be postponing our meeting scheduled in two weeks for another time," Trump tweeted. "The Prime Minister was able to save a great deal of expense and effort for both the United States and Denmark by being so direct. I thank her for that and look forward to rescheduling sometime in the future!" he could simply have been doing this to avoid offending Danes by saying the were ruled by a libidinous demon.

If these snowflakes just did a science or an objectivism they'd realise it's perfectly normal to cancel a state visit at short notice because your hosts won't sell off their territory. And even if it wasn't normal there could have been another reason, like a Royal succubus, so they're just biased. No rational person could consider Trump's actions a bit odd.

Enoch07

Premium Member
You're excusing his behaviour because of the language he chooses to use to represent it.

What behavior? Did he d**k whip the PM in the face when he tweeted it? Rofl

Because the sale of Greenland is off the table, they have pushed the agreed meeting back.

An assumption by you.

Asking you for your wallet is not a crime

But it is rude.

Nobody is upset because he "rescheduled an event", it's because he has pushed back a diplomatic visit because the allied county he is scheduled to go to refused to sell him land.

Do you understand that?

Again an assumption. Do you understand that?

I didn't.

But you did unfortunatly.

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
It'd actually make sense for the U.S. to sell parts of California, Arizona, New Mexico and Texas to Mexico; this would lower the debt of America as well as favorably change the demographic composition of our nation.
Nah, let's kick out all the racist white trash living in trailer parks with no jobs who blame their own problems on non-whites. Mexicans can stay because they're hard working people who add way more to the economy and our culture than the racist trogs.

Enoch07

Premium Member
Yeah, maybe US intelligence just discovered that the Queen of Denmark is really a succubus and banned him from travelling there. No one can prove they didn't.

More nonsensical fantasy.

Could have been security threats, and the whole "purchase then denial of the purchase" is just a front for not publicly acknowledge the threat. Of course I am just speculating. But things like this occur often in politics. The public us usually unaware.

If these snowflakes just did a science or an objectivism

Or you know at least pulling their heads out of their own rears and joining the rest of us in reality would help tremendously.

ImmortalFlame

Woke gremlin
What behavior? Did he d**k whip the PM in the face when he tweeted it? Rofl
Your sexual fantasies have no place in this debate.

But you're welcome to PM me.

An assumption by you.
Again, it's what he said (emphasis mine):

"Denmark is a very special country with incredible people, but based on Prime Minister Mette Frederiksen’s comments, that she would have no interest in discussing the purchase of Greenland, I will be postponing our meeting scheduled in two weeks for another time,"

But it is rude.
So is postponing a diplomatic visit because a country won't give you its sovereign property.

Again an assumption. Do you understand that?
Again, not an assumption. He said it (emphasis, again, mine):

"Denmark is a very special country with incredible people, but based on Prime Minister Mette Frederiksen’s comments, that she would have no interest in discussing the purchase of Greenland, I will be postponing our meeting scheduled in two weeks for another time,"

But you did unfortunatly.
Nope. I equated your defense to defense of an armed robbery. You can continue to lie, if you want. I'll just quote my earlier post and expose you as a liar.