• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Demons Amongest Us

xkatz

Are there demons that possess people? The Bible speaks of demons in numerous places, here is one example: "And needed not that any should testify of man: for he knew what was in man." St. John 2:25. I take this as referring to demons. But how can we know there is such a thing as demons? These are spiritual demons. They are hard to detect these spirit demons our senses do not detect them. We can not see them, we do not hear them, smell, taste, or feel them. So is there any way that we can detect them, actually yes. One of the best ways to detect the presence of demons is to take notice of vast numbers of people who do things against common sense. Of course there are always a few who do things against common sense, but millions? Doing things against common sense does not make sense. But there are a lot of people who are doing things against common sense in this world. I will give you one very good example of this: We Americans are going broke, we are going broke because the powers that be in this country have moved our livelihood to foreign lands, that is our factories, putting millions of Americans out of work, forcing us to buy products that we our selves do not manufacture, that is disaster. But we do not need to help them destroy us, but you know what, that is exactly what so many Americans are doing.

The American automobile industry turns out very good cars, I know this, I have been
an automobile enthusiast all my life. I own a 1983 Chevrolet S-10 pickup, it is now
25 years old, little has been done to it to keep it running, it has nearly 200,000 miles,
and can get out on the freeway and do 70 all day. So please, don't anyone tell me
that American cars are not good. But Americans will go out and buy untold millions
of Japanese cars, spending trillions of dollars, and huge amounts of that money goes

to Japan. No wonder we are having a hard time repairing our schools, and keeping our libraries open, or a thousand other things that we are not able to do. The Japanese can do them because we send them the money!

The media in America does not want us to know how well off some other countries
are compared to America, in fact they are quite a bit better off than Americans.

The media does not want us to know because the media is in cahoots with the guys

who moved the factories overseas. Take Japan, the Japanese are so much more
richer than we are that we Americans have no conception of this kind of wealth. We are constantly told by the media, and our politicians, that America is the richest
country in the world. Bull! The Japanese have things over there in their country that
we Americans have never even heard of, let alone possess. Take their restaurants,
could you go into a restaurant and buy some tuna, and each bite would cost you
500 hundred dollars? I did not say a plate of tuna costing 500 hundred dollars, I said one single bite! What's that you say, you couldn't, well the Japanese can, and they do so regularly! How can they do this, they can do this because Americans
gave them the money. We are talking trillions! Did you know that the Japanese do
a lot of gambling? I mean a lot of gambling. Gambling in Japan is a bigger industry than automobile sales! Think on that. Where would Americans be right now if

gambling in America was bigger than automobile sales? You know what happens to
the average habitual gambler in America, most go broke, maybe they lose their family, their car, home, everything. But not in Japan! Why? Because the Japanese gambler knows that if he loses at gambling his money will be replaced tomorrow. Why? He knows his money will be replaced because we Americans will send it to him! He can count on Americans because he knows how stupid Americans are.

Did you know that the Japanese will allow only 200 American cars of all makes to be sold in Japan each year? Only 200 hundred, while they sell in America millions each year! What do you think the Japanese are, stupid?! Our illustrious leader George W. Bush says we have free trade. Well I guess it is free trade, free for the Japanese!
What kind of government would allow this to happen? Well I will tell you what kind
of government would allow this to happen to the country they govern, it is called
TRAITORS!

So what has this got to do with demons? Plenty! You could not ever get that many
people to do something that stupid unless their minds where controlled. Remember, our minds are like computers, but also know this: our computer brains also have

keyboards and a mouse, and whoever controls the keyboard and mouse controls our brains. Why do you think that the Bible says that Satan will deceive the whole world?
That's you, that's me, that's just about everybody. More on this subject later.

More to come. monomonk

LOLWUT:facepalm: Just because people buy Japanese cars doesn't make them evil/possessed. It's because Japanese cars are better made according to these people. It's not the Devil's fault, it's because the american auto-makers don't make as good cars.

lockyfan

waht have cars got ot do with demons? unless it is a car driven by a emonised person or a car with a demon in it I see no corrolation?

Josh5v

I always found people were very competent at being bad. Most don't seem to need the aid of demons to be evil.

BTW, I have a 1996 Nissan Sentra and a 1999 Sentra. They are both excellent cars.

lockyfan

I always found people were very competent at being bad. Most don't seem to need the aid of demons to be evil.

BTW, I have a 1996 Nissan Sentra and a 1999 Sentra. They are both excellent cars.

What is evil but hte absence of God?

Humans are influenced by who rules them. Right now satan is the ruler of this system of things

2 Corinthians 4:4; John 12:31; 1 John 5:19;

Revelation 12:7-9
And war broke out in heaven: Mi′chael and his angels battled with the dragon, and the dragon and its angels battled but it did not prevail, neither was a place found for them any longer in heaven. So down the great dragon was hurled, the original serpent, the one called Devil and Satan, who is misleading the entire inhabited earth; he was hurled down to the earth, and his angels were hurled down with him

Revelation 12:12
On this account be glad, YOU heavens and YOU who reside in them! Woe for the earth and for the sea, because the Devil has come down to YOU, having great anger, knowing he has a short period of time

defmog

Regarding the OP: Why do americans by foreign cars? As stated, it's not that american cars are bad! But I don't think it's caused by demonic influence, either!
Maybe it's got to do with american cars being so darn ugly! :)

Seriously though: All this talk of demons and angels is just a way of shirking responsibility. Humans are capable of comitting the most evil and the most good! If you do something bad, you can't blame it on demons! And when someone does someone good, it's not an angel; it's just a good human being!
And if someone you know is hearing voices, don't send him/her to an exorcist! What you need is a psychiatrist!
Take responsibility - don't blame others!

Mikael

If something is evil in this matter, it is an industry that build cars that still sucks up 1 litre of gas or more/10km. And the same industry owns the gas. And in the US gas is still VERY cheap compared to other countries. So an automobile market that is solely based on native sales of cheap gasoline (which is one of the most disgusting environmental maladies), well, it´s just totally mid-20th century, and not suited for todays conditions. So if there is deamons involved, they are right at the top of GM and such. Simply.

Troublemane

He has a point - Americans must be possessed because they like Japanese cars over American cars. It's not because they are cheaper, use less fuel as a generalisation, or are more aesthetically pleasing, it's because Satan is at work, promoting the Japanese car industry.

Nope thats not Satan, its Stan. His nametag just got printed with a typo. Stan's the one behind it all.:yes:

lockyfan

Nope thats not Satan, its Stan. His nametag just got printed with a typo. Stan's the one behind it all.:yes:

Lol Stan

\and o the person who you quoted. Satan PROMOTES EVERYTHING in THIS WORLD

because as the bible says he is "the god of this system of things"