• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Demons Amongest Us

Monomonk

Straight Gate Seeker
Are there demons that possess people? The Bible speaks of demons in numerous places, here is one example: "And needed not that any should testify of man: for he knew what was in man." St. John 2:25. I take this as referring to demons. But how can we know there is such a thing as demons? These are spiritual demons. They are hard to detect these spirit demons our senses do not detect them. We can not see them, we do not hear them, smell, taste, or feel them. So is there any way that we can detect them, actually yes. One of the best ways to detect the presence of demons is to take notice of vast numbers of people who do things against common sense. Of course there are always a few who do things against common sense, but millions? Doing things against common sense does not make sense. But there are a lot of people who are doing things against common sense in this world. I will give you one very good example of this: We Americans are going broke, we are going broke because the powers that be in this country have moved our livelihood to foreign lands, that is our factories, putting millions of Americans out of work, forcing us to buy products that we our selves do not manufacture, that is disaster. But we do not need to help them destroy us, but you know what, that is exactly what so many Americans are doing.

The American automobile industry turns out very good cars, I know this, I have been
an automobile enthusiast all my life. I own a 1983 Chevrolet S-10 pickup, it is now
25 years old, little has been done to it to keep it running, it has nearly 200,000 miles,
and can get out on the freeway and do 70 all day. So please, don't anyone tell me
that American cars are not good. But Americans will go out and buy untold millions
of Japanese cars, spending trillions of dollars, and huge amounts of that money goes

to Japan. No wonder we are having a hard time repairing our schools, and keeping our libraries open, or a thousand other things that we are not able to do. The Japanese can do them because we send them the money!

The media in America does not want us to know how well off some other countries
are compared to America, in fact they are quite a bit better off than Americans.

The media does not want us to know because the media is in cahoots with the guys

who moved the factories overseas. Take Japan, the Japanese are so much more
richer than we are that we Americans have no conception of this kind of wealth. We are constantly told by the media, and our politicians, that America is the richest
country in the world. Bull! The Japanese have things over there in their country that
we Americans have never even heard of, let alone possess. Take their restaurants,
could you go into a restaurant and buy some tuna, and each bite would cost you
500 hundred dollars? I did not say a plate of tuna costing 500 hundred dollars, I said one single bite! What's that you say, you couldn't, well the Japanese can, and they do so regularly! How can they do this, they can do this because Americans
gave them the money. We are talking trillions! Did you know that the Japanese do
a lot of gambling? I mean a lot of gambling. Gambling in Japan is a bigger industry than automobile sales! Think on that. Where would Americans be right now if

gambling in America was bigger than automobile sales? You know what happens to
the average habitual gambler in America, most go broke, maybe they lose their family, their car, home, everything. But not in Japan! Why? Because the Japanese gambler knows that if he loses at gambling his money will be replaced tomorrow. Why? He knows his money will be replaced because we Americans will send it to him! He can count on Americans because he knows how stupid Americans are.

Did you know that the Japanese will allow only 200 American cars of all makes to be sold in Japan each year? Only 200 hundred, while they sell in America millions each year! What do you think the Japanese are, stupid?! Our illustrious leader George W. Bush says we have free trade. Well I guess it is free trade, free for the Japanese!
What kind of government would allow this to happen? Well I will tell you what kind
of government would allow this to happen to the country they govern, it is called
TRAITORS!

So what has this got to do with demons? Plenty! You could not ever get that many
people to do something that stupid unless their minds where controlled. Remember, our minds are like computers, but also know this: our computer brains also have

keyboards and a mouse, and whoever controls the keyboard and mouse controls our brains. Why do you think that the Bible says that Satan will deceive the whole world?
That's you, that's me, that's just about everybody. More on this subject later.

More to come. monomonk

Last edited:

rojse

RF Addict
You people just keep pushing the kookiness envelope. :clap

He has a point - Americans must be possessed because they like Japanese cars over American cars. It's not because they are cheaper, use less fuel as a generalisation, or are more aesthetically pleasing, it's because Satan is at work, promoting the Japanese car industry.

Heneni

Miss Independent
Monomonk....hello.:D

Though i know there are demons i think that perhaps their plan of action is not linked closely to what you have described in your OP.

Except for the last part...messing with your mind.

There are also different kinds of possession.

Possession of the mind, body, and spirit.

Possession in the mind results in all sorts of terrible thoughts.

Possession of the body, means you use it to do abominal things.

Possession of the spirit, means you are a child of satan.

Like the temple which a chritians is...the temple of god, it has an outer court, inner court and the holy of holies

So then...one has to keep oneself free from any demonic influence in all areas.

What satan is after...is the inner court and the holy of holies , but god promised to keep his children safe.

What he does not care about...is the automobile industry. :D

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
Though i know there are demons i think that perhaps their plan of action is not linked closely to what you have described in your OP.
I might be the odd person out here, but I always look strangely at people who make these kind of claims.

That is assuming of course that said individuals have mind's to be messed with. I'm guessing that is being a bit generous.

No doubt. *yawn*

Would you like to back this up with any bona fide cases of such?

I see.

Would that include writing posts that are abject drivel?

Who's yer daddy, eh? Seriously though, do you folks just make this up as you go?

Like the temple which a chritians is...the temple of god, it has an outer court, inner court and the holy of holies
Oh good lord.

Do you actually have evidence of demonic influences?

What satan is after...is the inner court and the holy of holies , but god promised to keep his children safe.
So... what is all the fuss about then?

What he does not care about...is the automobile industry.
I also get worried when people begin to tell me what god cares and does not care about. :areyoucra

As to the OP... I think this is yet another example of why people should not smoke pot prior to posting on RF.

Heneni

Miss Independent
I might be the odd person out here, but I always look strangely at people who make these kind of claims.

That is assuming of course that said individuals have mind's to be messed with. I'm guessing that is being a bit generous.

No doubt. *yawn*

Would you like to back this up with any bona fide cases of such?

I see.

Would that include writing posts that are abject drivel?

Who's yer daddy, eh? Seriously though, do you folks just make this up as you go?

Oh good lord.

Do you actually have evidence of demonic influences?

So... what is all the fuss about then?

I also get worried when people begin to tell me what god cares and does not care about. :areyoucra

Thats fine hun..im too happy today to be bothered by your inability to appreciate me.

Besides...i need to get ready for a wedding.

Heneni

Miss Independent
Let us be clear. I have no difficulty appreciating you however I don't feel inclined to take your ideas especially seriously.

Be sure to take some Anti-demon gel.

Very often we would like to think that our own perspectives are completely correct. We dont like to be wrong. I have found many different truths all over the world, and have found that there are religions that have a distinct how could you say...better understanding...about some spiritual matters than others do, and visa versa. So each religion has its strengths. I think by saying the words that you have spoken to me, you have cut yourself off, from that which could probably be useful. But i cant make you think out of the box. Thats your business. I have found many truths all over...from many religions and many civilizations. I guess one has to have the 'open eye' syndrome really. Your comment about anti-demon gel has shown your ignorance about these matters.

Monomonk

Straight Gate Seeker
Monomonk....hello.:D

What he does not care about...is the automobile industry. :D

I agree with what you say here, but I think you have missed my point. What I am
trying to show is the absolute abandonment of common sense through demonic influence. Americans are doing catastrophic damage to America through the enormous transfer of wealth from America to Japan, I am talking about trillions of dollars, this is because Americans are buying Japanese cars. I am not talking about Satan being interested in the automobile industry, although he actually is, as the prince of this world he is interested in all facets of the world: "Now is the judgment of this world: now shall the prince of this world be cast out." To show what really is going on in this world I give these verses: "And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison, And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea." Rev. 20: 7and 8.
The important thing to understand is that
it is not as it is taught in the churches, that Satan is gathering the nations together to fight each other, but to fight Christ on his return. Satan will be counting on the orientals for a lot of this help (as well as all of us ), that is why he is sending all this wealth to the orient.

monomonk

Heneni

Miss Independent
I would just like to thank Yirmf And balance Fx for proving my point in case.

Demons...have a way of mocking that which is sacred. I guess the thread title 'demons amongest us' has indeed been rather forthcoming.

HE HE HE. You live you learn. Usually demons like to keep themselves hidden. You know..more like dress themselves up in sheep clothing but some have no scruples whatsoever.

Heneni

Miss Independent
I agree with what you say here, but I think you have missed my point. What I am
trying to show is the absolute abandonment of common sense through demonic influence. Americans are doing catastrophic damage to America through the enormous transfer of wealth from America to Japan, I am talking about trillions of dollars, this is because Americans are buying Japanese cars. I am not talking about Satan being interested in the automobile industry, although he actually is, as the prince of this world he is interested in all facets of the world: "Now is the judgment of this world: now shall the prince of this world be cast out." To show what really is going on in this world I give these verses: "And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison, And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea." Rev. 20: 7and 8.
The important thing to understand is that
it is not as it is taught in the churches, that Satan is gathering the nations together to fight each other, but to fight Christ on his return.Satan will be counting on the orientals for a lot of this help (as well as all of us ), that is why he is sending all this wealth to the orient.

monomonk

If jesus returns...right...when and how do you think satan can do battle with jesus himself, and for that matter use humans to help him. How do you see this 'battle' unfolding. Is it spiritual, or is it natural? Or is it both.

How do you think satan will use this aquired wealth to fight against christ?

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
Can I be a demon too, plz? And what's with Christian Conservatives thinking America is somehow more special or closer to God than other nations?