• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Demons Amongest Us

rojse

RF Addict
I am still waiting for someone to tell me why Americans buy Japanese cars by the untold millions while the Japanese will not hardly buy any of ours.

monomonk :confused:

America buys Japanese cars because they are cheap, good quality, fuel efficient and reliable cars. Japan does not buy American cars because American cars are not any of these things.

BucephalusBB

ABACABB
And America is one of the richest countries because...
I am not sure about being rich, but their army is surely more expensive then the country I live in has in total :D

And the reason japanese people won't buy american cars? Have you seen japanese people? And american cars? It is not safe to drive if the driver is too small to be able to see the road!

Besides, american cars are ugly :run:

Heneni

Miss Independent
China and Japan?

His people are righteous...and they are distributed all over the world. Scattered amongs many countries. When he comes back, he 'gathers' them, and takes them HOME. Where they will have their own land, and their own riches and only one leader.

That which the wicked is rich in is wealth, but our wealth is not money. Our treasures are in heaven...you lay them up there for yourself. That which the world keeps from the righteous, that which the locusts steal, will be replaced when they get to heaven. Its not money...it honor and glory. That which the world is rich in right now.

Heneni

Charity

Let's go racing boys !
I think we make our own demons sometimes. We have made ours here in the US they are all over the US and assemble in their headquarters in Washington DC and have been waiting for the chance to attack. Now we are all going to have to endure the personal hell that our elected "demons" have created for us....:seesaw: :D

Monomonk

Straight Gate Seeker
America buys Japanese cars because they are cheap, good quality, fuel efficient and reliable cars. Japan does not buy American cars because American cars are not any of these things.

This is absolutely not true, perhaps at one time, many years ago American cars were
not very good, but now they are very good. In fact, Ford now builds cars that are
of higher quality than the Toyota cars except for the Lexus. They are of high reliability, and get very good gas mileage. Even if it is were so, that Japanese cars are better, it is not an excuse to destroy your country over!

Ever attend any American school board meetings, or parent-teacher meetings, know what they do in there, they cry: "Oh me, the roof is falling in, the floors are coming up, and, and there is all that horrible mold!" Then you go out in the parking lot and
see all the foreign cars lined up. Duh! You think Japanese schools are run down.
No! They have the money to fix their schools because we sent it to them!

monomonk :sad4:

BucephalusBB

ABACABB
This is absolutely not true, perhaps at one time, many years ago American cars were
not very good, but now they are very good. In fact, Ford now builds cars that are
of higher quality than the Toyota cars except for the Lexus. They are of high reliability, and get very good gas mileage. Even if it is were so, that Japanese cars are better, it is not an excuse to destroy your country over!
I am not sure about the rest of the world, but here in europe the story still stands that american cars are big fuelconsuming cars. Sometimes "name" does more than specs..
If your country gets destroyed over something trivial like this btw, that's not good and you need to start searching in the top instead of the people..

Ever attend any American school board meetings, or parent-teacher meetings, know what they do in there, they cry: "Oh me, the roof is falling in, the floors are coming up, and, and there is all that horrible mold!" Then you go out in the parking lot and
see all the foreign cars lined up. Duh! You think Japanese schools are run down.

O please!

methylatedghosts

Can't brain. Has dumb.

monomonk :sad4:

I'm sure it's not because of which cars you buy that causes schools to be run down.

Try diverting money from the military to schools and you'll probably go a long way.

Monomonk

Straight Gate Seeker
Revelation 20:8: And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth,
Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.

How do you gather people together to do battle if they have nothing to fight with? Well, you don't, you first get the rich Americans to send them the money so they can arm.

Monomonk