• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Demons Amongest Us

Draka

Wonder Woman
I'm hoping there were posts deleted here, because if not, Monomonk is looking pretty insane here with the "but i do" and the "yes the gel, I'll take all I can get" statements.

Zephyr

Moved on
I'm hoping there were posts deleted here, because if not, Monomonk is looking pretty insane here with the "but i do" and the "yes the gel, I'll take all I can get" statements.

You mean he's not? I'm a bit disappointed.

Willamena

Just me
Premium Member
Revelation 20:8: And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth,
Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.
Now that's an interesting quote. I googled "Gog and Magog" once, but I don't recall reading that they are realms.

Willamena

Just me
Premium Member
:D

Post #10. He's replying to it.

I'm pretty good at puzzles (but, too, I only now just read the thread).

Last edited:

FERNPARK

"Take Japan, the Japanese are so much more
richer than we are that we Americans have no conception of this kind of wealth. We are constantly told by the media, and our politicians, that America is the richest
country in the world. Bull! The Japanese have things over there in their country that
we Americans have never even heard of, let alone possess. Take their restaurants,
could you go into a restaurant and buy some tuna, and each bite would cost you
500 hundred dollars? "

First, you said "the Japanese are so much more richer". Learn how to write correctly. You sound like a third grader. Secondly, this price does not reflect the value of American Currency nor does it reflect that misguided notion that you sustain that Americans are not as rich as the Japanese. The Japanese economy totaled a little more than 4 trillion dollars last year with a population of about 150 million. The United states GDP (Gross Domestic Product) was 14.1 Trillion in 2006. There are more rich people here than anywhere else in the world AND WE HAVE THE HIGHEST MEDIAN INCOME IN THE WORLD AT OVER 42,000 DOLLARS PER YEAR. YOU SHOULD REALLY RESEARCH BEFORE YOU START YOUR CONSPIRACY BULLCRAP.

"Did you know that the Japanese will allow only 200 American cars of all makes to be sold in Japan each year?
Only 200 hundred, while they sell in America millions each year! What do you think the Japanese are, stupid?! Our illustrious leader George W. Bush says we have free trade. Well I guess it is free trade, free for the Japanese!
What kind of government would allow this to happen? Well I will tell you what kind
of government would allow this to happen to the country they govern, it is called
TRAITORS!"

If people did not want to buy Japanese cars then there would be no Honda, toyota or Mitsubishi factories in the United States. Most likely, there would be no Toyota as The US is their primary market. Free trade lowers the cost of goods, it prevents wars and promotes international unity.

We cannot sell our cars in Japan because of their extremely high emissions standards (and their high fuel economy standards). After all, the Japanese have almost 150 million people on that archipelago which is roughly the size of Montana.

Last edited by a moderator:

lockyfan

the bible talks of demons possessing people

we know that hte demons use things such as spiritism, the occult, and all the psyhcics and stuff to make people believe that it is their dead relatives when in reality it isnt.

so i ask do you actualyl believe that they will also physically attack and posses people. I know for a fact that they do physically attack because i have hado ne myself, but what about you?

Azakel

Liebe ist für alle da
we know that the demons use things such as spiritism, the occult, and all the psyhcics and stuff to make people believe that it is their dead relatives when in reality it isnt.
I'm sorry but before you talk **** about something learn about it. This is nothing but a load of ignorant crap from someone you know not of what they speak, just because some 2000 year old book and some so-called holy men say so.

lockyfan

I'm sorry but before you talk **** about something learn about it. This is nothing but a load of ignorant crap from someone you know not of what they speak, just because some 2000 year old book and some so-called holy men say so.

I know what i am talking about.

Demons use spritism. If you dont like that as an answer then thats your perogative, but you dont see me getting rude to you do you?

Last edited:

Azakel

Liebe ist für alle da
I know what i am talking about.

Demons use spritism. If you dont like that as an answer then thats your perogative, but you dont see me getting rude to you do you?
I call it like I see it. And what I see see someone you has no idea of what they are talking about and is spewing ignorant crap. Like I said, before you talk **** learn about the subjects, if this sounds rude to bad, I'm tired of ignorant crap being spewed by people like you who have know clue about the Occult or anything like that. All the crap you say about it is is just because some 200 year old so-called Holy book say so. Nothing more, ignorant then and this and ignorant now about it.

lockyfan

I call it like I see it. And what I see see someone you has no idea of what they are talking about and is spewing ignorant crap. Like I said, before you talk **** learn about the subjects, if this sounds rude to bad, I'm tired of ignorant crap being spewed by people like you who have know clue about the Occult or anything like that. All the crap you say about it is is just because some 200 year old so-called Holy book say so. Nothing more, ignorant then and this and ignorant now about it.

IT just shows yuor ignorance as well. The bible is a lot older than 200 years for a start and second, you cant even discern where the "power"of the occult comes from.

Sententia

Bhaal I call upon thee and orcus!!! DeMorgan hear my plea. Jesus bless and Satan curse both shall nonsense ever be.