• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Demonic entities, ever been attacked?

sapphire

another time after i was finshed with my tarot card readings, i sence a presence, it seemed dark, lonelyness, i felt an emptyness of sadness, a feeling of coldness.. although i couldn't see it , but i felt its presence. it tried lowering my [FONT=&quot]self esteeme, but i sheilded myself with happy thoughts, visualizing a blue flaming pentacle, and it worked.
[/FONT]

Quoth The Raven

Half Arsed Muse
Buttons* said:
no ******* way!!!
Oh yeah. How's this for freaky...
I see you at a ren faire...is it, yes, it's Scarborough Fair. I see you buying a corset. It happies you...and...
the spirits have refused to divulge any more. For further information, please enter your credit card details.:D

Buttons*

Glass half Panda'd
Quoth_The _Raven said:
Oh yeah. How's this for freaky...
I see you at a ren faire...is it, yes, it's Scarborough Fair. I see you buying a corset. It happies you...and...
the spirits have refused to divulge any more. For further information, please enter your credit card details.:D
..... are you sure you arent just a stalker? o.0

Buttercup

Veteran Member
Buttons* said:
GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!!!!!!! :banghead3
Those voices being pesky again my dear Buttons? The best way to get rid of them is to soak your head in a nice tub of salt water laced with leeches.

Buttons*

Glass half Panda'd
Buttercup said:
Those voices being pesky again my dear Buttons? The best way to get rid of them is to soak your head in a nice tub of salt water laced with leeches.
i tried that once, but i dont think it worked.... i just got a massive headache... and then lost all sanity!

Quoth The Raven

Half Arsed Muse
Buttons* said:
i tried that once, but i dont think it worked.... i just got a massive headache... and then lost all sanity!
Rubbish...gotta have sanity to lose it.:bonk:
Nothing worse than snorting salt water...but it does clear your sinuses.;)

ΩRôghênΩ

Disciple of Light
I did a spiritual esoteric meditation with my firend, and we both jumped after seeing the devil inside of each other. we were up all night freaking out and asking questions "are we real, whats going on"

Buttons*

Glass half Panda'd
when i was little, and everyone believed in ouiji and stuff, I'd always pretend i understood and was visited by spirits... but it never happened

Bishka

Veteran Member
Buttons* said:
when i was little, and everyone believed in ouiji and stuff, I'd always pretend i understood and was visited by spirits... but it never happened

Really? That's sort of cool.:flower:

2Peculiar

There was a time in my life (8 years ago) when I'd fallen into a very sexually immoral lifestyle. I was working as an exotic dancer in several different strip clubs.

One night I was alone in my apartment and I was held down by demonic spirits. I couldn't see them, but there was a thick presence of evil that permeated the room. I couldn't move any part of my body. I was totally paralyzed and terrified. I didn't know what to do.

As a child, I was taught The Lord's Prayer. Finally, out of desperation, I began to recite the fragmented bits and pieces of it that I could remember, and the demonic spirits fled.

That experience never happened again.

I kept it to myself for a very long time, thinking that people would either think that I was just lying or being ridiculous. Then one day I was talking to some other friends of mine. One was an ex-madam. The other was an ex-stripper. They'd both had very similiar experiences.

FFH said:
Literal Vision
You have done the right thing by calling upon God to tell these demons to leave your home. We can ask these demons to leave in the name of Jesus Christ, and by his power and authority they have to leave.

MACBR05.JPG

"Gypsies from the Black Forest take Ghouls with them"
pictured is Belial, satan's lying demon, who commanded 80 legions of 6,666 demons per legion. Half a million Gypsies were killed in the devouring, another word for Gypsy holocost

There is a blonde aryan named Gould who was born on the same day as me. One night at a rave, I took my first real XTC pill and during a flash of activity like it was the S.S. doing it's DMT, I ran up behind her like it was a freakdance or something. I could see adrenaline being put into the crowd surrounding her. I might have gotten attacked back with psionics, if that was even the reason...the person who did that is the Genesis sex witch most definitly. Her brother looks like the typical goblonic german scientest, looking like all those german people who all look the same. If you read my post in the dr. Jekyll/mr hyde post I will mention again the digestable plastic program and how from skin tone, these people are built out of it. Thanks again Bush. it was one of the few people doing meth during a ecstasy scene (xtc being a negative polarity poison methamphetamine)

Below is PDF link to Charles Gould's book on demons like HE was being haunted
http://www.strangeark.com/ebooks/Mythical.pdf

I have chemical company ties and this **** looks like a nazi biology attack construction. Not to mention that Mengle invented AIDS and the biology half of the company only exists to cure nazi plagues.

Hunter thompson's last words before he killed a nazi body double, and he had contacts enough to run across one were
"Doctor Ghouled" like it was a troll affecting his writing. He has a monastic thing now.

These people are scum. There is no respect for satanic biology constructs and I don't care how good that blonde looked from their light based amphetamine.

I have even seen as a gypsy, a kid a few years younger that looks like a combo of me and the slave trader that built the Pyramids, my old psychiatrists son like gould showed them whitch way to go. I believe that Gould has some kind of an interest in invoking the powers in the Necronomicon, as the latter construct brought to my town is the devil in the ancient book of exorcism. It is a nihilist that has no clue what evil it represents...the cop that maced me point blank no blinking (for no reason I can still surmise) and other such monsters look like the psychiatrists kid...also the biggest ecstasy dealer in US history. They all look the same and the psychiatrists kid looks like me ...and him...with a parasite face of the california genetic reconstitution poppy.
makes me want to gag :highfive:

Bishka

Veteran Member
Ramacharaka said:
"Gypsies from the Black Forest take Ghouls with them"
pictured is Belial, satan's lying demon, who commanded 80 legions of 6,666 demons per legion. Half a million Gypsies were killed in the devouring, another word for Gypsy holocost

There is a blonde aryan named Gould who was born on the same day as me. One night at a rave, I took my first real XTC pill and during a flash of activity like it was the S.S. doing it's DMT, I ran up behind her like it was a freakdance or something. I could see adrenaline being put into the crowd surrounding her. I might have gotten attacked back with psionics, if that was even the reason...the person who did that is the Genesis sex witch most definitly. Her brother looks like the typical goblonic german scientest, looking like all those german people who all look the same. If you read my post in the dr. Jekyll/mr hyde post I will mention again the digestable plastic program and how from skin tone, these people are built out of it. Thanks again Bush. it was one of the few people doing meth during a ecstasy scene (xtc being a negative polarity poison methamphetamine)

Below is PDF link to Charles Gould's book on demons like HE was being haunted
http://www.strangeark.com/ebooks/Mythical.pdf

I have chemical company ties and this **** looks like a nazi biology attack construction. Not to mention that Mengle invented AIDS and the biology half of the company only exists to cure nazi plagues.

Hunter thompson's last words before he killed a nazi body double, and he had contacts enough to run across one were
"Doctor Ghouled" like it was a troll affecting his writing. He has a monastic thing now.

These people are scum. There is no respect for satanic biology constructs and I don't care how good that blonde looked from their light based amphetamine.

I have even seen as a gypsy, a kid a few years younger that looks like a combo of me and the slave trader that built the Pyramids, my old psychiatrists son like gould showed them whitch way to go. I believe that Gould has some kind of an interest in invoking the powers in the Necronomicon, as the latter construct brought to my town is the devil in the ancient book of exorcism. It is a nihilist that has no clue what evil it represents...the cop that maced me point blank no blinking (for no reason I can still surmise) and other such monsters look like the psychiatrists kid...also the biggest ecstasy dealer in US history. They all look the same and the psychiatrists kid looks like me ...and him...with a parasite face of the california genetic reconstitution poppy.
makes me want to gag :highfive:

What? I'm really confused by this whole thing.:bonk:

FFH

Veteran Member
Ramacharaka, I am praying for you, and have commanded Satan and his demons to leave you in the name of Jesus Christ.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
2 Peculiar, did you ever think that they were good spirits sent to scare you away from your previous lifestyle?
Too bad more people don't try to see that. I learned what I thought was attacks was just lessons I needed to learn.