• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Demonic entities, ever been attacked?

literal visionary

So RF is getting a little boring, Gay vs the bible, evolution vs God-Yawn
repetive- boring, so I think il mix it up a little

Have you ever been attacked by a negative, evil, or demonic entity?
Was it in your house or somewhere else?
What did it do to you? Did it leave marks? did anyone else see it happen?

Anyways ive been attacked by entities quite a few times, Im wondering if im weird....

The other Night I was reading normally, i put down my book and went to sleep. But i left the light on because my cat is in the room and if it was dark I didnt want to step on his tale. Anyways my cat can speak, he is very intelligent, he says please, thank you, i love you, feed me, please, up down, yes and no. He undwerstands when i speak to him also.

Anyways so I went to sleep, and im a very light sleeper,
and I heard my cat say HElP ME, HELP ME, and his voice was very distressed so I woke up immediately, look over and he happened to be up in the air like he was being held up and shook, from the way he was stiff I could tell that he couldn't move.
He was being shook so violently that it looked like his body was jello,
Then glanced over into the mirror by my bed and half of my face was shaking like jello just like My cat, and my left arm too,
Ive never seen bone and flesh move like jello before, its hard to explain.
I said God help me, and it immediately stopped, but I was awake watching for about 5 minutes because I couldn't belive my cat was floating 5 feet off the floor

My house is kind of, umm 100 years old, but its not haunted by people, because certain thing s have happened in previous places,

anyways, at night it sounds like there are random animal(otherwordly) strange screams and other things,

Does anybody else ever have problems like this?
its kind of weird

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I can't say I've ever witnessed anything like that, but I have battled with some rather nasty entities before.

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Yikes!
I'd have had to change my pyjama bottoms if I'd witnessed something like that.

How's your kitty holding up?

Ðanisty

I had a duel with my hubby's grandmother on the astral plane. She was scrying on me while I was asleep. Essentially she created a dream and from there tried to get information. I saw through the illusion though and ordered her to leave. As arrogant as she is, I'm not surprised she refused. She attempted to attack me and I caused it to backlash on her. It made me feel like crap for a couple of days because I'm not accustomed to having that kind of infernal energy running through me. Anyway, I don't know if you would consider this as a demonic attack or whatnot, but I can promise you that my husband's grandmother is quite possibly one of the most vile beings in existence.

literal visionary

Hiya Literal Visionary,

A couple of questions for you.

1. Do you believe that demonic forces exist?
2. Is it possible for demonic forces to interact with humans/animals?
3. Do you believe it is possible for "unquiet spirits" to inhabit an old house?
4. Do you believe in evil and a personified emodiment of evil, such as Satan?
5. Do you feel that the forces of evil are threatened by your revelations or visions?

1. yes, like the bible
2.yes, i believe so, its happened to me before, and people I know
3. no i believe that unquiet spirits are demonic entities
4. yes but maybe not in the same sense
5.Ive never relaly thought aboput i Just live with it
I know other people like my aunts friend who have had similar things happen to them,

literal visionary

I had a duel with my hubby's grandmother on the astral plane. She was scrying on me while I was asleep. Essentially she created a dream and from there tried to get information. I saw through the illusion though and ordered her to leave. As arrogant as she is, I'm not surprised she refused. She attempted to attack me and I caused it to backlash on her. It made me feel like crap for a couple of days because I'm not accustomed to having that kind of infernal energy running through me. Anyway, I don't know if you would consider this as a demonic attack or whatnot, but I can promise you that my husband's grandmother is quite possibly one of the most vile beings in existence.

I believe demonic entities try to use forms of the dead to try to harm us or confuse us, like once a neighor came and told us there was a little girl who died in our house a little girl started showing up,

Mike182

Flaming Queer
Ðanisty said:

the mother of the mother in law........ ouch!

literal visionary

How's your kitty holding up?

hes okay, but he knows things, I mean he tells me things,
like once he told me to look out the window, and there were things walking around on my lawn and they stayed there for a long time

d.

_______
uh, no. although i've had nightmares.

the dreams you have while falling asleep or just waking up can be very hard to distinguish from reality.

Ðanisty

literal visionary said:
I believe demonic entities try to use forms of the dead to try to harm us or confuse us, like once a neighor came and told us there was a little girl who died in our house a little girl started showing up,
Well that's fine and all but my hubby's grandmother isn't dead. I've questioned though whether she might be undead.

The day after my little duel, my hubby's grandmother lost two more toes that were fine the previous day (she's diabetic among other things...alcohol induced). The doctors were surprised...I was not.

literal visionary

The day after my little duel, my hubby's grandmother lost two more toes that were fine the previous day (she's diabetic among other things...alcohol induced). The doctors were surprised...I was not.

did you think she knew what she was doing?

literal visionary

What do you mean?

do you think she was aware that she was spiritually attacking you,
did she do it purposely, like some witches can supposedly "spiritually" have sex or spy on people using the silver thread Ive been told by some, but I dont know if they were just weirdos.....