• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Define atheism

atanu

Premium Member
“The only thing wrong with being an atheist is that there’s nobody to talk to during an orgasm.” – Author Unknown

It came out that atheists eat babies and cats and fishes and birds and clowns, but this is something. Atheists eat their partners before the orgasm?

Songbird

She rules her life like a bird in flight
Guess we just have different tastes. Barrymore is a little thick for what I find sexually attractive, though I agree she is incredibly aesthetically attractive.

Who could deny this though?

Kate-Beckinsale_Underworld-266x400.jpg

Yes please Ms. Beckinsale, I've been naughty!!

Then again, maybe *she's* been naughty...

funness3.jpg

That looks more like theism to me, I thought only they were so much into self flagellation.

Hooooly hotness, Mistress.

The Neo Nerd

Guess we just have different tastes. Barrymore is a little thick for what I find sexually attractive, though I agree she is incredibly aesthetically attractive.

She is indeed attractive, but she's all skin and bone.

Moderator cut: image removed

But Drew, she's all curves and soft lines, a much better choice to snuggle up with in front of a fire on a cold winters night.

Last edited by a moderator:

Meow Mix

Chatte Féministe
She is indeed attractive, but she's all skin and bone.

Moderator cut: image removed

But Drew, she's all curves and soft lines, a much better choice to snuggle up with in front of a fire on a cold winters night.

She has lowercase "b" shaped boobs. Not my thing

Last edited by a moderator:

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Good lord, they're all beautiful. This debate over which is the more beautiful is bizarre.

Kilgore Trout

Misanthropic Humanist

Yes please Ms. Beckinsale, I've been naughty!!

Then again, maybe *she's* been naughty...

funness3.jpg

Is torturing us straight guys a hobby of yours or something?