• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Define atheism

ryanam

My point is exactly what the words read.

People are free to make up as much BS as they want because they assume god has a view on it.

Even if he existed... how do you know? Was it in the bible? Even if it was, that story book was written by MEN.

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
Another nicely made up bunch of crap there from someone who's been taught a bunch of equally made up crap. God likes lesbians... he JUST told you that right?

When you're laying on your death bed at whatever age, of all the things that pass through your mind (heaven, seeing all those dead people again, and some alive ones somehow), just remember that your whole life was based on a bunch of made up crap which has pretty much now been proven to have originated from Egyptian myth and astrological anthropomorphism.

Over 50 religions on the planet all with the same myths and stories?

Well done. You failed life.
And I think you failed the sarcasm test. :D

ryanam

I think not. Sarcasm and I are best buddies.

When someone starts talking about filthy gays and the fact that god likes lesbians... It's more than likely that a religious person does believe the crap they're spewing that.

It is, after all, another made up rule which is used in an attempt to strengthen their cause.

waitasec

Veteran Member

When someone starts talking about filthy gays and the fact that god likes lesbians... It's more than likely that a religious person does believe the crap they're spewing that.

It is, after all, another made up rule which is used in an attempt to strengthen their cause.

since you are new, it would be hard to sus out the sarcastic posts...

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member

Oh dear. You failed the remedial test, too. :(

Songbird

She rules her life like a bird in flight
The Songbird is greatly amused and accepts all sacrifices of sarcasm. And lesbians.

Songbird

My point is exactly what the words read.

People are free to make up as much BS as they want because they assume god has a view on it.

Even if he existed... how do you know? Was it in the bible? Even if it was, that story book was written by MEN.

Waitasec and Penguin are right - being new, you may not see this thread is a parody of aaawwll the recent atheist threads here lately.

:sorry1:

and let this be a lesson to the rest of you filthy atheists out there. you might be smarter, but i got JESUS OF NAZARETH and MIKE SEAVER OF GROWING PAINS on my side.

Songbird

and let this be a lesson to the rest of you filthy atheists out there. you might be smarter, but i got JESUS OF NAZARETH and MIKE SEAVER OF GROWING PAINS on my side.

Yeah, now I can't tell if you're sarcastic or not. :sarcastic