• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Define atheism

atanu

Premium Member
But babies are atheists, and we eat them.

*runs away before Copernicus can argue that babies aren't atheists* :D

Copernicus has a few babies on his plate now, Don't worry. But, you know, what you say is debatable. You know, it is still not clear whether babies are atheists or atheists are babies. But the established fact is that atheists taste funny -- not at all like babies.

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
Copernicus has a few babies on his plate now, Don't worry. But, you know, what you say is debatable. You know, it is still not clear whether babies are atheists or atheists are babies. But the established fact is that atheists taste funny -- not at all like babies.
Good point. If babies don't taste like atheists, then I guess they're not atheists.

I'm just happy we're talking about babies.
There is nothing more touching than when a baby looks up at you with those big eyes from its marinating bowl. When that happens, it's sometimes hard for me to put it back in the fridge.

Songbird

She rules her life like a bird in flight
absolutely, atheists have no morals and are destroying society. they should be outlawed like mc donald's for fat **cks, and buttsex for filthy gays(males only, cause god knows lesbos are hot).

Right. Though I'd take a more compassionate approach, cuz I'm like that, and I'd put them all in a designated area, reserved just for them. No one's ever done that!

ryanam

If only the many priests had had a little more privacy in their chambers with the children who were robbed of their childhoods. Religion might seem a little cleaner, at least.