• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Define atheism

Penumbra

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Mod Post

Staff decided to move this to the jokes section and clean up a few posts. There is a certain limit for which posts even in the joke section can be considered out of line and deleted.

Erebus

Yep. Just like Muslims and Jews are Christians who are scared of Jesus.

Of course, Christians are just volcano god worshippers who are scared of volcanoes. But with all that lava, can you blame the Christians for being scared of them?

Why are they scared of Jesus? Jesus is the good cop in the father/son tag team.

You're definitely right about volcanoes though, I've been to a lava grill before and I was shocked at just how hot it is. I just can't take mid 90's platform games seriously since then.

No they would need logic to be scared of God.

So if they're not scared of God how can they be atheists? Ahh you see! that's logic!

Last edited:

Meow Mix

Chatte Féministe
She's a little bony for my liking.

Now Drew Barrymore, that's someone shiny that could keep me distracted.

Guess we just have different tastes. Barrymore is a little thick for what I find sexually attractive, though I agree she is incredibly aesthetically attractive.

Who could deny this though?

Kate-Beckinsale_Underworld-266x400.jpg

Yes please Ms. Beckinsale, I've been naughty!!

Then again, maybe *she's* been naughty...

funness3.jpg

Last edited:

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
“The only thing wrong with being an atheist is that there’s nobody to talk to during an orgasm.” – Author Unknown

St Giordano Bruno

Guess we just have different tastes. Barrymore is a little thick for what I find sexually attractive, though I agree she is incredibly aesthetically attractive.

Who could deny this though?

Kate-Beckinsale_Underworld-266x400.jpg

Yes please Ms. Beckinsale, I've been naughty!!

Then again, maybe *she's* been naughty...

funness3.jpg

That looks more like theism to me, I thought only they were so much into self flagellation.