• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Death metal...

Kimberlee

midians mommy!
Nah i havn't heard of them, youtube it is. CC is touring Oz in Spetember :)

Since this thread is too merry, im going to explain what i hate. I hate hardcore, watered down death metal for the masses with average solos and very out of time finger tapping a must. Its a joke, one band, suicide silence makes Nile, the band they poorly ripped off look worse. Its all the rage here in Oz and it makes me sick, i can't even listen to metal radio without hearing it.

Well theres my non-religious rant for the day :)

yeah I hate the hardcore scene too. suicide silence opened for carcass! what a bunch of BS. they are not worthy to share the stage with carcass. completely different crowd. I hate the "breakdownz" ugh... its like they are trying to make extreme metal trendy or something.

Zephyr

Moved on
AbbathWOA2007.jpg

Zephyr

Moved on
I sometimes try to be grim and frostbitten too, but it just doesn't seem to work out. I even climbed 7k feet up the mountain, and it never got any more metal than this. Maybe I need to try it in winter.

2jaivle.jpg

Kimberlee

midians mommy!
I sometimes try to be grim and frostbitten too, but it just doesn't seem to work out. I even climbed 7k feet up the mountain, and it never got any more metal than this. Maybe I need to try it in winter.

2jaivle.jpg

which one are you?

Not being *****y or anything but I like my music religiously and politically correct so would someone explain to me how it is Alice Cooper is thought of as Death Metal? what religious people,kind or sect does he have zero tolorance for, I have all but given up Death Metal I say that because I have a different faith to the Khemetic Pagan faith I had for some three decades, the death metal bands I still listen to, Anata, some slayer, Admonish unblack Christborn metal, Born From Pain, this much (-) hate doom/metal Anathema, Early Agnostic Front, early Hatebreed, As I lay Dying, Some of Sick Of It All (the non rappy stuff) ect Don't get me wrong I like a bit of Glam/Doomy rock which is what Cooper is but Warring Death Metal (Na)

Mr Cheese

does anyone here listen to any death metal or grindcore or black metal???? just wondering and if you do what bands?
some of my favorites are
morbid angel
bloodbath
necrophagist
gorguts

thats just a few of them

thorns_big.jpg

Thorns (snorre ruch).....buy it now or download it or something!
Its a masterpiece......

I'm getting old for this stuff...sometimes its good
I like zyklon, the empreror offshoot...
getting old though, metal is kind of boring to me.... more into ehtereal and ambient stuff....
I guess Jesu (godflesh offshoot) would be closest I listen to reguarly
Death metal etc get boring real fast imo..... but then I'm over 25 now, it was good in my early 20's....
WHo knows though, I do return to it sometimes..just not as often.
I do happen to know this band personally though...
www.myspace.com/thedayhermotherdied

Last edited: