• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Dear Revoltingest

Secret Chief

nirvana is samsara
Dear @Revoltingest
I have today received a £70 penalty notice from the council because I stopped my car in an empty bus layby for one minute to drop my wife off for work. Should I pay the fine or righteously burn down the council building? Any advice or petrol appreciated.

Secret Chief

nirvana is samsara
Dear @Revoltingest
I have today discovered I am likely to receive a £70 penalty notice from the council because I drove up a road that is now designated as a bus gate. No, me neither. Should I pay the fine when it arrives or wait till the council building is rebuilt and then righteously burn it down again? Any advice or petrol appreciated.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Dear Bad Bearings,
Thank you for sharing your pain with my readers.
Before I can solve your problem, I must ask a question.
Do you wear a knee brace to limit motion?
Yours truly,
Revoltingest
Dear Revoltingest
Do you know your name is Revoltingest and not Mr. Obvious?l

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Dear @Revoltingest
I have today received a £70 penalty notice from the council because I stopped my car in an empty bus layby for one minute to drop my wife off for work. Should I pay the fine or righteously burn down the council building? Any advice or petrol appreciated.
Dear @Revoltingest
I have today discovered I am likely to receive a £70 penalty notice from the council because I drove up a road that is now designated as a bus gate. No, me neither. Should I pay the fine when it arrives or wait till the council building is rebuilt and then righteously burn it down again? Any advice or petrol appreciated.
Dear Cranky Commuter.
Thank you for sharing your complaint about over-zealous
government. Pay the fine. Sin no more.
Yours truly,
Revoltingest

Secret Chief

nirvana is samsara
Dear Sinful,
"Sin" used poetically can mean
any kind of wrongdoing.
Yours truly,
Revoltingest
The ultimate truth includes the understanding that there is no right and that there is no wrong. Should I try that tack? (Naturally I would quote from Hsin-Hsin Ming and the Mūlamadhyamakakārikā in support of my appeal).

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Dear Revoltingest: My pet snake escaped 5 days ago. Where do you think it went?
Dear Sneaky Snake,
Thank you for sharing your errant serpent problem.
Check places in your home that would provide safe
warm sanctuary. Mr Slithering will be there.
Yours truly,
Revoltingest

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
@Revoltingest, Doctor of deceit, prince of perjury and king of dumpster dwellers
How can one get posters to stop with the over use of crude rude and socially unacceptable gutter talk...I mean besides mauling them into oblivion....which I admit is preferable...but RF frowns on that type of censorship