• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Cripes! It’s Boris!

Cooky

Veteran Member
Bath is the largest city in the county of Somerset, England, known for its Roman-built baths. In 2011, the population was 88,859. Bath is in the valley of the River Avon, 97 miles west of London and 11 miles south-east of Bristol. The city became a World Heritage site in 1987

View attachment 31214

Wow. Its amazingly beautiful.

Darkforbid

Britain, you really should not have gone so far to spare us Brazilians from bearing alone the shame of having elected an idiocrat.

No, really, I mean it. You should not have done that destructive thing.

He's elected by his political party not the British public

And he got the job by speaking his mind and not playing the political correctness game

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member
He's elected by his political party not the British public
Fair enough. It would only be fair for the Party to fall under its own weight yesterday as a response to this.
And he got the job by speaking his mind and not playing the political correctness game
Which in no way, shape or form excuses his destructive, lying ways.

That is no less true for Boris (even the name is fake, for crying out loud) than it does for Trump.

Darkforbid

Fair enough. It would only be fair for the Party to fall under its own weight yesterday as a response to this.

That is no less true for Boris (even the name is fake, for crying out loud) than it does for Trump.

What lies?

Darkforbid

Oh, and he's a US citizen as well

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
Yes, Britain has joined the psyche ward of nations and will now elect a fourth-rate Hitler and golden Labrador to live out our collective delusions and fantasies of national self-harm; Boris Johnson has been elected leader of the Conservative Party and Prime-minister of the United Kingdom, winning 66% of the vote (92,153 votes) with an 87% turnout (of 159,320 members).

Boris Johnson elected new Tory leader

We will screw up on the beaches; we will screw up on the landing grounds; we will screw up on the fields; we will never surrender to reason!

Your thoughts and prayers are welcome at this time of national embarrassment.
I'm sorry. Welcome to the land of embarrassment. I've heard his hygiene is awful, as well. :/

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I’ve never heard someone use “golden Labrador” as a racist slur for white people before, but if it bothers you that much and your still concerned, the best thing to do is to report the OP under Rule 3 as trolling and bullying. The OP is pretty provocative anyway (as it was written mid way through me digesting the news) so then the mods can hit me with a warning if its appropriate.
Always funny when the strongest opponents of anti-PC/anti-Snowflake stuff gets worked up over the same exact thing they rail against.
If anything, it's savagely cruel to compare such a noble breed of dog to such an ignoble character.:p

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
...Also, I don't want to be anywhere in predominantly Muslim areas.
Why? As long as they aren't ultra Orthodox/Conservative you really don't have anything to worry about. In my experience, American or Middle Eastern, they are nice, friendly people. Working in a university library, the Middle Eastern Muslims were largely and mostly even more polite and considerate than the American students. (I only met one who had problems with how we do things, causing him to throw up walls and misunderstand and misinterpret TONS of things with little patients for clarification). I also weren't the ones leaving their trash behind for someone else to clean up.

Darkforbid

Always funny when the strongest opponents of anti-PC/anti-Snowflake stuff gets worked up over the same exact thing they rail against.
If anything, it's savagely cruel to compare such a noble breed of dog to such an ignoble character.:p

Yep, my dog was deeply offended by the comment, she went out into the garden and slaughtered a few butterflys in disgust

dianaiad

Yes, Britain has joined the psyche ward of nations and will now elect a fourth-rate Hitler and golden Labrador to live out our collective delusions and fantasies of national self-harm; Boris Johnson has been elected leader of the Conservative Party and Prime-minister of the United Kingdom, winning 66% of the vote (92,153 votes) with an 87% turnout (of 159,320 members).

Boris Johnson elected new Tory leader

We will screw up on the beaches; we will screw up on the landing grounds; we will screw up on the fields; we will never surrender to reason!

Your thoughts and prayers are welcome at this time of national embarrassment.

Sounds like the "people have spoken" to me.

BTW...those who 'don't turn up' have also made their decision. If you don't like it, then campaign. Do something about it.

But I rather doubt that he's going to mess US up any.