• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Cripes! It’s Boris!

Laika

Premium Member
Yes, Britain has joined the psyche ward of nations and will now elect a fourth-rate Hitler and golden Labrador to live out our collective delusions and fantasies of national self-harm; Boris Johnson has been elected leader of the Conservative Party and Prime-minister of the United Kingdom, winning 66% of the vote (92,153 votes) with an 87% turnout (of 159,320 members).

Boris Johnson elected new Tory leader

We will screw up on the beaches; we will screw up on the landing grounds; we will screw up on the fields; we will never surrender to reason!

Your thoughts and prayers are welcome at this time of national embarrassment.

Mock Turtle

Oh my, did I say that!
Premium Member
I would have thought Send In The Clowns would have been a more appropriate thread title. We are just joining in the festival of fun. :oops:

Altfish

Veteran Member
Bozza4.png

Spot the Muppet, *clue* he is wearing a tie

Darkforbid

Yes, Britain has joined the psyche ward of nations and will now elect a fourth-rate Hitler and golden Labrador to live out our collective delusions and fantasies of national self-harm; Boris Johnson has been elected leader of the Conservative Party and Prime-minister of the United Kingdom, winning 66% of the vote (92,153 votes) with an 87% turnout (of 159,320 members).

We will screw up on the beaches; we will screw up on the landing grounds; we will screw up on the fields; we will never surrender to reason!

What hole do you live in?

columbus

yawn <ignore> yawn
Boris Johnson has been elected leader of the Conservative Party and Prime-minister of the United Kingdom, winning 66% of the vote (92,153 votes) with an 87% turnout (of 159,320 members).

Well, there's at least one thing you can say about Mr Johnson. He actually won an election. Not everybody can say that.
Tom

Cooky

Veteran Member
Yep, I didn't get that either

Maybe it's a dig the upper class out hunting with their faithful dog, but just guessing

I'd like an explanation, because I'm suspecting it was a racist slur. if true, it would be like calling a black person a gorilla, or an Arab a sand ******. Terms I don't like.

Mock Turtle

Oh my, did I say that!
Premium Member

My thoughts? Just another in the long line of failed leaders - and not only Tory ones unfortunately. Come back Cameron (and repent over your ghastly mistakes), so long Theresa (your beliefs not strong enough to power you through?), welcome Boris - to Hell - as I'm sure you will find out. Well done, and justly deserved. :eek:

Audie

Veteran Member

Godwins law alert! And you are out before you finish
your first line. Tsk.

Darkforbid

And he's very white! Like Trump! Quick, let's liken this new whitey to hitler and call him a golden lab!

Yep, it's the highly moral PC crowd in the UK that don't actually have any good arguments so have to rely on slanderous attacking instead

Most of them promised to leave the UK if we voted Brexit, but like everything else they say it was rubbish

Laika

Premium Member
What do you mean by golden labrador. Is that racism?

Its a reference to his unkempt blonde hair and an attempt at balance as I know people like him- labradors are cute and leave lots of mess in the house and some people find Boris adorable because he’s funny and find his capacity to leave a mess is charming somehow.

Audie

Veteran Member
I suspect this is a reference to a previous PM being called "Bush's lap dog.", although I'm not sure.
Tom

The brits are understandably not happy about
their empire being reduced to some statues in
a theme part so they turn their rage against
themselves, the only power they can defeat.