• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Creationism and Evolution. Conflict or reconciliation.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
God in human thinking as a human standing on the first body one god a planet.

Human thinking nearly a bio water body says I am human first.

Human as my origin.

Then I pose a theory of know it all.

In life spiritual awareness taught us against that trait.

Also concluded many choices science thought only by a human proven wrong

Banned Alchemy as the evidence. Knew by teaching experience self sacrifice. Of humans.

Humans who do believe in bodily self sacrifice argue hoping to be told it was real to copy it.

Not sensible.

The Jesus review the day the day went dark. Was involved in a human organised assessment of human choices by the stated organisation. The sciences of invention.

Dark cold gas of no light was in science stated to be God. First. One. Stone. Not alight. Not of life.

Man wanting God copied invented the condition against life continuance. Being natural light the day. Removed it. Proving invention the want to copy natural evil.

The day named the dies of gods planet ownership stated so no human would say they were the son of god as a man.

Yet you still preach that comment. As if man human were a God.

Jesus the man was a name used by a man as a baby son of his human father.

Who said my own DNA had been healed in life and given back. Only to be sacrificed again. Due to reinvention. Pyramid temple science.

Life in human consciousness is thought living due to light spirit burning as the natural sacrifice in space crossing. Natural. Presence of light.

Science today does not tell you today their stories about Phi and Jesus. Science theories.

Why they think...... if they keep asking questions maybe someone will allow them old technology advice.

What they also don't discuss on forums. Science motivation.

Science only a human choice was told it did not speak on behalf of God O mass being present.

You ignore that advice today.

Science a choice proven wrong.

Your human thoughts did not invent me.

I live in water mass heavens.

Water mass the exact same natural body anything alive lives within.

You would ask why about want to claim I know everything.. Humans wants to pretend they know how we got created when we exist.

That form of mentality proved it was seeking our life destruction. We were even told so.

Who told us?

Recorded spiritual heavenly father human memories. Not the scientist warned his own children.

Yes it is phenomena and no science you don't own it.

Evolution and God thesis science both proven wrong.

As you don't know really.

PruePhillip

Do you think that there are examples of that? The released videos that I have seen of "UFO"s have all been explained. No aliens needed.

Wish someone made a video of the missing Fred Valentich.
We asked his brother what did NASA say about the radar
and audio tapes and he replied, "They said 'we have no
natural explanation of what happened to your brother.'"

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Yes, not enough information. That does not mean "aliens". We simply do not know.

PruePhillip

Yes, not enough information. That does not mean "aliens". We simply do not know.

This is one of these weird Occam Razor things in reverse -
Valentich found himself being orbited from above by a
green glowing light. This light followed him out to sea.
He was never seen again.
So it wasn't a weather balloon, and no Area 51 aircraft
has come to light since 1976 which compromises green
glowing light. And what happened to pilot and plane?
Not even a shoe or oil slick was found, despite knowing
where the plane vanished.
And why the interest in a light aircraft?
I'll plumb for something 'not of this world.'

BTW many Allied and Axis pilots in WWII saw these green
oddities. They were dubbed 'foo fighters.' Maybe someone
else took an interest in our first real world war.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
This is one of these weird Occam Razor things in reverse -
Valentich found himself being orbited from above by a
green glowing light. This light followed him out to sea.
He was never seen again.
So it wasn't a weather balloon, and no Area 51 aircraft
has come to light since 1976 which compromises green
glowing light. And what happened to pilot and plane?
Not even a shoe or oil slick was found, despite knowing
where the plane vanished.
And why the interest in a light aircraft?
I'll plumb for something 'not of this world.'

BTW many Allied and Axis pilots in WWII saw these green
oddities. They were dubbed 'foo fighters.' Maybe someone
else took an interest in our first real world war.
Night time flying is far more difficult than day time. It takes an advanced rating to fly at night. More accidents and more unexplained accidents is expected. Pilots often cannot properly identify what they observe. I need something a lot more solid before I start to think "little green men".

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
I do not believe that aliens or humans will ever have the technology to travel the intersteller spaces. They are just too large, hopping to a nearby moon or planet is another thing. The star nearest to sun is Proxima Centauri and it is 40,208,000,000,000 kms (40.2 trillion kms) away, 150 times the distance Mars from Earth, i.e., 268,880,000 million kms away.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
I do not believe that aliens or humans will ever have the technology to travel the intersteller spaces. They are just too large, hopping to a nearby moon or planet is another thing. The star nearest to sun is Proxima Centauri and it is 40,208,000,000,000 kms (40.2 trillion kms) away, 150 times the distance Mars from Earth, i.e., 268,880,000 million kms away.
You might want to check your math.

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
I see that I flipped badly, by three digits. The distance of Proxima Centauri A, B (stars) or b (a possible earth-like habitable planet of the star Proxima Centauri A) from Earth is approximately 150,000 times the distance of Mars from Earth. I hope I am calculating it correctly this time. Possible only with a star-trek teleporter.

Last edited:

YoursTrue

Faith-confidence in what we hope for (Hebrews 11)
These experiences are common and generated from multiple causes. They're experienced as culturally familiar visions.
Hindus see Hindu visions, Native Americans or Australians see aboriginal American or Australian visions.
Another interesting point. Because people are obviously influenced by their surroundings and experiences.

YoursTrue

But haven't people always retrospectively interpreted historical words and actions to mean whatever they wanted, or even edited manuscripts to more closely fit their desired interpretations? Don't different religions see all sorts of accurate predictions in their various writings?

Prophecies are a dime a dozen. The world has always had oracles, mystics, writers, sibyls and pythia that people believed had accurately described or predicted future events. described, later events. It's all clear -- in retrospect.

You can pick through almost anything and see patterns or predictions. Our brains are wired to see them -- even when they aren't there. We see images in the clouds and messages in records played backwards.

Reliable evidence tends to be reproducible, testable, falsifiable, consistent and consilient. Religious scriptures -- not so much.
As far as records being played backwards, either they're programmed that way (which I doubt, but you never know...until proven, however, I doubt it), or it's a situation that happened that way by chance, or -- a person imagines such. Reads into it. Each one of those concepts can be expanded, but I'll let the reader figure what he figures. :)

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
I see that I flipped badly, by three digits. The distance of Proxima Centauri A, B (stars) or b (a possible earth-like habitable planet of the star Proxima Centauri A) from Earth is approximately 150,000 times the distance of Mars from Earth. I hope I am calculating it correctly this time. Possible only with a star-trek teleporter.
I thought I will do some more maths. With the current speed of spacecraft, it takes about 3 and a half-month to reach Mars. How much time it will take to reach Proxima Centauri b: 437,500 years. Incidentally, that is more than the current eon in Hinduism, Kaliyuga, will last. Kaliyuga end after 425,000 years.

YoursTrue

These experiences are common and generated from multiple causes. They're experienced as culturally familiar visions.
Hindus see Hindu visions, Native Americans or Australians see aboriginal American or Australian visions.
The brain, and unseen forces beyond that, are extraordinary and powerful. If and when a person has a visionary experience, it does not mean it is truthful in its contents.

YoursTrue

It's kind of like other things for which there is no proof. So at least there was a reasonable reply about that, based on circumstances beyond what was understood.

PruePhillip

It's kind of like other things for which there is no proof. So at least there was a reasonable reply about that, based on circumstances beyond what was understood.

What constitutes 'evidence' for alien visitations? We say 'there's no evidence' but we can
track objects which can travel at mach 24,right angle turns and move to instantaneous
speed ON RADAR. So nothing we know of in the physical world behaves like that - and
furthermore some of these tracked objects have reacted to observers, as if they are
conscious of us. I take that as 'evidence' of something extraterrestrial.

I was dealing with your post. You go too far in what God did.
State your case bring your proof not opinion.
You actually stated that you believed that God lies since the evidence in the world tells us that the stories of Genesis are myth.
As the Torah shows that Moses wrote down the first five books. Genesis through to Deuteronomy and he was on personal speakings terms with God then how can they be myth? God himself saying..KJV.
God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?

The first thing you should learn is never to accept what you learn from others and certainly not something that makes you call God a liar. Is this world here and mankind? So what about that is genesis is a myth? Was there a first man and woman? So Adam and Eve existed what about that was myth. You can believe what you chose I prefer to use the brain God give me to understand why the first five books of Torah written by Moses are truth. So at no time have I ever said God lies. YOU on the other hand tried to be mischievous believing you could make me walk into a trap which you yourself fell into.
Never assume what others tell you is truth and falsely accuse others of what you yourself are in fact doing. God not a liar you see there really was a first man and woman. The promises he made to Abraham is right here the Jews the descendants of Jacob the son of Isaac and the twelve tribes of Israel the Jews spread all over the earth. I believe the argument presented based on those books and in evidence today shows neither God or Moses are liars., Just people who cannot see the woods for the trees because they prefer to accept what others tell them rather than testing the truth for themselves.

Let's forget the Adam and Eve myth right now.

No let us accept the factual evidence before our eyes. Adam (first man) and Eve (first woman) could not be a myth we are here on this site because they existed. Then let us accept the truth you were wrong and at no time have they ever been a myth. Sure people who have no answers for us being on this planet try to dissuade humans from the fact " God did it" but so far everything points only to that fact. So unless have another explanation with proof how we came into being other than a man and a woman we both know there is no myth about a first man and woman. ONLY life begat's life.

Let's deal with the even easier to understand myth of Noah's Ark. Tell me, what is your version of the Noah's Ark myth?

You think it was a myth? Is the rainbow a myth? Would they have had many rainbows in the desert when there 40 years or in the time of Noah. Why does mount mount exist of the same name? When you can prove it a myth then you will be able to explain the rainbow still being here. I wish you could use the evidence before you to try and avoid the pitfalls you fall into.

I can almost certainly explain how we know that did not happen. I may have to ask you some questions. But I am very sure that eventually you will be claiming that God lied. You almost certainly will not realize when you do that. If you did you would likely change your beliefs. Most Christians do not believe in a lying God which is why most Christians worldwide do not believe the myths of Genesis.

Unfortunately, most believers have never read the word of God nor do they actually know God. They are in a position like yourself who have never read the bible and know it as God reveals it to them. Christians who know God know and can answer your questions for the simple reason they know you have no answers to explain what the first 5 books of the bible teach and why it is truth, So no lying God, No excuses just the simple logic that we all came from a first man and woman and they were never babies originally as Genesis teaches. Read the first five books then ask yourself why God would have to lie about the truth of his own creation. I can stand with head held high because I know why the first 5 books of the bible is true. So far you have brought NOTHING to support your theory. So as you state these to be myths you can prove it and explain why but don't use what you have learned from others. Use the 5 books of the bible and show why you are making statements you cannot substantiate or even begin to prove.

Last edited:

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
State your case bring your proof not opinion.
You actually stated that you believed that God lies since the evidence in the world tells us that the stories of Genesis are myth.
[/QUOTE]
As the Torah shows that Moses wrote down the first five books. Genesis through to Deuteronomy and he was on personal speakings terms with God then how can they be myth? God himself saying..KJV.
God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?

The first thing you should learn is never to accept what you learn from others and certainly not something that makes you call God a liar. Is this world here and mankind? So what about that is genesis is a myth? Was there a first man and woman? So Adam and Eve existed what about that was myth. You can believe what you chose I prefer to use the brain God give me to understand why the first five books of Torah written by Moses are truth. So at no time have I ever said God lies. YOU on the other hand tried to be mischievous believing you could make me walk into a trap which you yourself fell into.
Never assume what others tell you is truth and falsely accuse others of what you yourself are in fact doing. God not a liar you see there really was a first man and woman. The promises he made to Abraham is right here the Jews the descendants of Jacob the son of Isaac and the twelve tribes of Israel the Jews spread all over the earth. I believe the argument presented based on those books and in evidence today shows neither God or Moses are liars., Just people who cannot see the woods for the trees because they prefer to accept what others tell them rather than testing the truth for themselves.[/QUOTE]
Can you clean up your post? It is all but impossible to respond to.

@whosetosay... , if you understood the nature of evidence you would understand that you are calling God a liar.

The bible shows I am telling the truth and only those who say Abraham, Noah and Moses are myths are liars. You do realise that this is the history of the Jewish nation a nation which is world wide and still exists? As I said show me proof that the bible claims the Torah to be taught as a myth. Now the evidence of that which exists today about what is written in the bible you cannot disprove by the things which are still here thousands of years later,

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
The bible shows I am telling the truth and only those who say Abraham, Noah and Moses are myths are liars. You do realise that this is the history of the Jewish nation a nation which is world wide and still exists? As I said show me proof that the bible claims the Torah to be taught as a myth. Now the evidence of that which exists today about what is written in the bible you cannot disprove by the things which are still here thousands of years later,
Sorry, the Bible cannot do that. The Bible is the claim, it is not the evidence. You do not understand evidence. The evidence tells us that much of the Bible is mythical.

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
The word "myth", used anthropologically, does not mean falsehood but means a story told to teach morals and values, whether that story be what objectively happened or not. The Parable of the Prodigal Son is an example of a myth minus any indication whether there actually was a "prodigal son".

Today, it is literally impossible to know if Abraham, for example, was an actual person of whether he was part of a traditional Jewish folklore that was passed on orally through the ages before being submitted to the writing of Torah.