• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Creation vs. Evolution

painted wolf

Grey Muzzle
of cource I know about Uktena, or as she was also know Unktehi, Uncegila and several other names...
the detail of the story vary... according to the Sioux she was killed by a brave pair of brothers one of wich was blind... Uncegila could kill a man who looked in her eyes...

Some say her heart held her power in a great crystal that both burned and froze... it was distroyed eventually... stoping her evil.

Her bones make up the mountains and from time to time you can find them coming out of the rocks...

yes I know Uktena.... I'm not ignorant of my culture...
and I keep a close eye on waterways, just incase... she has children who may or may not still live. But speaking scientiflically I wont say yes or no untill I see proof...

We also have stories of rolling/flying canibilistic heads...

its a common misconception that any spirits we honor are automatically 'gods'.... we see them as our elder brothers and sisters/ grandfathers/ grandmothers....
Creator is above and a part of everything....

glad your intrested in a secetive stories but they dont make you an authority on my people...
but hey, thanks for the insult.... :killme:

wa:-do

inca

No, I'm not an authority. But I 'm aware about universal legends and the fact some entities come out of stones is not a legend. Even the "evil" aspect of that particular legend. This thing is something investigated by Nasa consultant and awarded because of his Excellence in Science, Richard Hoagland. Not only him. And you know what? It's just an example of what happens in hyperdimensions and don't have to wait until "science" duplicates the oniric experience of dreams to believe in the existence of dreams (millions have been dreaming for thousands of years) yet the experience is very subjective cos you can't reproduce it in a machine. The same can be said about shamans experience. So, if I were ignorant I would say like a cynical imbecil your whole heritage is crap and "mere" myths. I'm respectful cos I know they knew something science can't even touch or are beginning to touch:
www.cyberspaceorbit.com/kerub.htm
www.xpeditionsmagazine.com/magazine/articles/marcahuasi/marcahuasi.html
So, when we talk about creation, don't think only in dense matter. Creation came even before the right levogire aminoacids in the right number and combination to produce the right number of proteins and the important parts of DNA and eventually a cell. That universe losts in binary (or other) codes. So, when you say the animal spirits are like "brothers" I don't laugh. I know there's a literal truth beneath those words. Unfortunately I think you have understand nothing from what I said.

painted wolf

Grey Muzzle
Not just the animals spirits..the animals themselves.
Evolution also helps me account for my animal brothers... we are all related, both spiritualy and factually because we all come from the same ancestors...

DNA is showing just how close we all are to one another... humans and chimps are 98% identical... and just a tad less for other apes... Bonobos, Gorillias, Orangutans, then Gibbons respectively...

another fun DNA comparison shows that Fungus is actually closer to animals than to plants in terms of its DNA...

Uktena didn't come from rocks... she was a water monster... no one says where she came from... Her spine turned into mountains when she died....

While I don't doubt that Uktena was a real something, I think she may have been... 'embelished' a bit over the years.

inca

Yap, fungus evolved from animal HA-HA-HA-HA!!!!
I have already mentioned the important differences in human beings which are not present even in the similar beings and the links. It's obvious all beings have something in common cos DNA is omnipresent on Earth and wasn't sowed by meteor "pansperm" accident. Yet, as experts in genetic have demonstrated there are no jumps in different species. Similarity doesn't prove anything. The eye of the octopus seems to have some human characteristics and so what? Don't be deceived by what some people write. There are clones of cats that should be completely equal to the original "father" or "mother" and yet they are different...even in the same species. They are trying to investigate why. You're giving more details but fail to demonstrate any evolution whatsoever. You can go 20 additional pages if you want.

inca

I didn't say Ukthena came out from rocks, I said "some entities". But anyway there are rocks and rocks in different places. The sites I mentioned say explicitly the Uktena "came and went from this world to underworld through caves under water of rivers and lakes and certain entrances into the earth....hide in deep pools and lonely passes in high mountains". I think you misunderstood....again.
Even if we are too close, we are still waiting more and more experiences to demonstrate, let's say a breeding between a Rhesus monkey with a gorilla would create an intelligent human being (including a beardless female)... Until then....

painted wolf

Grey Muzzle
I didn't say fungus evolved from animal...
I said that it was closer to animal than plant

now your not paying attention.

ahh.. but the eyes of all animals have the same genetic triggering mecanism in the Hox gene series. Therefore the similarity does have a faint genetic basis.... Its all in the DNA

Resus Monkies cant interbreed with Gorillas... thier diferent Genera... Thats not how evolution works...
I think you are missing a fundimental concept in evolutionary theory...

the reason that Horses and say Zebras can interbreed is that they are within the same genera (Equis equis and Equis Burchelli respectively) and genetically close enough to one another to allow it to happin. They aren't genetically close enough though to allow such a hybrid to be fertile...

Gorilla and Resus are totaly different. Different genera, and eaven different familiy (Gorillia gorilla, fam. Pongidae compaired to Macaca mulatta fam Cercoptihecidae) Thereby makeing such a union genetically impossible.

inca said:
But I 'm aware about universal legends and the fact some entities come out of stones
I took this as an implication that you considered Uktena one of these legends.

inca

Off course gorillas and Rhesus can not interbreed and fungus will not evolved into or from animals. Now that you got my point I say unto you: hominids couldn't breed among them and finally cos of some evolutionist MIRACLE or mutation or adaptation for the same reason you said. It's all in DNA limits.

painted wolf

Grey Muzzle
of cource hominids couldn't interbreed with them... by the time we were hominids we had bred so long ammongst ourselves that we were now a seperate genera... first with the arrival of the genus Australopithicidae and later with the arival of the genus Homo...

the evolution of 'man' doesn't require us to breed with apes... infact it was our prolonged non-breeding that helped us seperate ourselves from them. We are our own genus.. Homo... and our own family Hominidiae...

now wether or not we could interbreed with other members of Homo is still under debate. most notabily the 'what happined to H. Neanderthal?' question... The recent discovery of an infant Neandertal may help with this argument or it may not... but It will definatly help us in understanding our last close relation.

inca

<< by the time we were hominids we had bred so long ammongst ourselves that we were now a seperate genera.>> That's the point again: HOW THE HELL THE HOMINIDS BECAME HOMINIDS UNTIL THEY TRANSFORMED INTO A SEPARATE GENETIC!!! It's refreshing to recognize once more how evolutionists suffer from a severe case of amnesia!
<<the evolution of 'man' doesn't require us to breed with apes>> Ha, ha! You're trapped again. First evolutionists keep on arguing among themselves what's the missing link (they still look for it after so many years and there's always a new "promising fossil"!) Who is "us" in that sentence of yours? Us as we are now or us as we were before we became into "us"? Please continue with your funny games .
<<now wether or not we could interbreed with other members of Homo is still under debate. most notabily the 'what happined to H. Neanderthal?' question... The recent discovery of an infant Neandertal may help with this argument or it may not>>> you see? Typical of evolutionist "science": there are doubts, it's difficult to say yes or no, this could help or not but definitely helps!!!!!!!
You must be killing everybody's legs here! No. I thought your arguments could be more dense but I regret to say I'm dissapointed. I thought you could do better. I have heard some interesting arguments in many forums even discussing more than 20 pages but...not here. I don't deserve to invest that time to hear that fantastic answer of yours. I think your words may be an astonishing epilog.

inca

www.rae.org/ch08tud.html
The following site admits interbreeding between Cro Magnon and Neanderthal but as I said before if there was a dramatic change it was due to genetic engineer and not randomic chances by nature. A historical monument could give us some light about this that not too many people are aware. Shall you take it under consideration?:

www.aulis.com/twothirds.htm
www.aulis.com/twothirds2.htm
If the sphinx has indeed a conection with MARS "face" in Cydonia which is not eroded mountain but eroded artificial mountain with zoo-anthropomorpheous cryptographic message, we could eventually find an hominid face hidden in the code as Nasa has been discovered and hide from us.

inca

The Mars sphinx also has other "faces" appearing, specially the falcon face. The sphin was a falcon too, a bird. The cherubs always represented the face of the eagle + the face of a lion + man + bull. In India also the bull was and still is worshipped and also tigers and lions are worshipped. Many hands appear oout from their bodies. In Sumeria and Babylon and Assyria so it was the case with winged calves. Even in China the white tiger and blue dragon have been important. So, even in the million species of animals it has always given some preferences. In all Mesoamerica and South or North America cougar and jaguars have been important. Remembering the Cherokee legends, it's interesting the fact the cougar and the owl were the only two animals that could reach the 7th level of purity and sacredness. The cougar was named "Klandagi". If you have read all the sites, the conclusion is the genetic experiences that eventually help to the coming of our own specie were done by entities who did everything based upon invisible realities in hyperdimensions. All ruins (whether on Mars or in planet Earth made by ancient people who have had -and in some cases they still have- contact with those Planck size dimension (or other) realities, acknowledge specific math linked with them. We were "formed" according to their images. No evolution without purpose, no accidents or chain of accidents producing brain and DNA, no parmsperm bull*&@# bingo!

painted wolf

Grey Muzzle
a few fuzzy pictures taken in the 70's and "digitally enhanced" to show what the 'expert' wants does not prove that it exists... show me modern pictures like the ones NASA recently took of the area and maybe I'll believe it...

why would NASA hide it by the way?
If it would get them all the funding they need to go there why cover it up?

inca-- you made some good arguments earlier but this whole face on Mars thing just made me laugh. I doubt there is some sort of conspiracy at work here since NASA released the picture willingly.

(Q)

Oh-no - inca is a Hoagladyte!

Have you seen this face on Mars? Be Happy!

marshappyface_mgs_big.jpg

painted wolf

Grey Muzzle
ooh... must worship cosmic smily.... :love: :lol:

could aliens have done this on purpose... to tell us that everything is going to be ok?