• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Creation from Nothing using math

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
The forven formula only proves the math. Without any evidence of any beginning there is no meaningful conclusion that can be made beyond the math.

I have never said otherwise, in fact i believe the title of the thread is

Creation from Nothing using math.

It is a hypothesis based on the Wheeler-DeWitt equation. One of several hypothesis on how the universe started, i know of 32* different hypothesis, more than one of those hypothesise considers the creation of the universe from nothing. I believe even the late great Stephen Hawking toyed with the idea of a universe from nothing for a while.

One thing about hypothesising how the bb came about is that they are all hypothesis, no one knows.

Beside the paper i linked to here is another page considering the idea, and others
The Presumptions of Hawking and Mlodinow in "The Grand Design".

* Each of those hypothesis are based on either based on observed phenomena, natural laws, mathematics or combinations of those 3.

gnostic

The Lost One

The mathematics can show this as the math-law.
https://www.researchgate.net/publication/360014214_INFINITIES_IN_RIEMANN_AND_ABC_CONJECTURES

If you are infinitely rich and lost the perfect 100 % of your money, how can you remain infinitely rich?
You can. You can lose all 100 % countless times and, during all time, remain infinitely rich.

This Rhyme resonates with me: ``you are amusing to Me; you are
the Mystery.'' (Madonna, Like a Prayer) Like the Father sings about my way
of doing mathematics and science.

More in:
https://www.researchgate.net/publication/361109202_ABOUT_DIVINE_AND_SCIENCE

What a whole of lot of baloney!

I see no maths, but just a bunch of irrelevant and pointless videos.

Thanks for ruining my time. :rolleyes: