• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Creation from Nothing using math

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
The evil spirit (satan) is proud of himself and envious of the saints. How can one who is proud of himself envy ``wretched mortals''? Only unconsciously. He is not admitting this to himself, driving away such ``seditious thoughts'' from himself. Atheists and satanists are above satan (in a spiritual sense) because they unconsciously believe in God. But with satan, everything is unhappy: he unconsciously does not believe in God.

Nothing to do with your claim concerning math. More approximates a paranoid mythical view of others who believe differently.

Altfish

Veteran Member

The mathematics can show this as the math-law.
https://www.researchgate.net/publication/360014214_INFINITIES_IN_RIEMANN_AND_ABC_CONJECTURES

If you are infinitely rich and lost the perfect 100 % of your money, how can you remain infinitely rich?
You can. You can lose all 100 % countless times and, during all time, remain infinitely rich.

This Rhyme resonates with me: ``you are amusing to Me; you are
the Mystery.'' (Madonna, Like a Prayer) Like the Father sings about my way
of doing mathematics and science.

More in:

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/361109202_ABOUT_DIVINE_AND_SCIENCE

Seriously, you are quoting Eric Hovind!
I went no further than that video.

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member
I do not see the importance of this question. Love is Love. No complications are needed.

Well, before you can question whether something can be made from nothing you first have to assume there was a time in which nothing existed.

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
I haver written a post #15 in another forum here which I understand is relevant here also. Kindly feel free to read it, please.

Regards

questfortruth

Well, before you can question whether something can be made from nothing you first have to assume there was a time in which nothing existed.
Please prefer to think in human terms. Yes, our language is not perfect because the world is infinitely complicated. But on the first and the second level of complexity, our 2022 AD terminology is enough: ``was caught up into paradise, and heard unspeakable words, which it is not lawful for a man to utter.'' 2 Corinthians 12:4.

KW

The mathematics can show this as the math-law.
https://www.researchgate.net/publication/360014214_INFINITIES_IN_RIEMANN_AND_ABC_CONJECTURES

If you are infinitely rich and lost the perfect 100 % of your money, how can you remain infinitely rich?
You can. You can lose all 100 % countless times and, during all time, remain infinitely rich.

This Rhyme resonates with me: ``you are amusing to Me; you are
the Mystery.'' (Madonna, Like a Prayer) Like the Father sings about my way
of doing mathematics and science.

More in:
https://www.researchgate.net/publication/361109202_ABOUT_DIVINE_AND_SCIENCE

In order for anything to exist something must be eternal.

KW

Nope the maths is sound but you misunderstanding of advanced quantum concepts is expected.

Did you actually read it?

Where is there something to read?

Of course the math is not sound. It’s like a card trick.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Where is there something to read?

Of course the math is not sound. It’s like a card trick.

The link, perhaps you missed it and dissed what you didn't read or simply don't want to understand out of ignorance rather than learning something.

Of course the math is sound, Wheeler-DeWitt equation is well respected as a step in the right direction towards a theory of quantum gravity.

Since i first found this paper on arxiv it has been published in the American physical society journals

KW

The link, perhaps you missed it and dissed what you didn't read or simply don't want to understand out of ignorance rather than learning something.

Of course the math is sound, Wheeler-DeWitt equation is well respected as a step in the right direction towards a theory of quantum gravity.

Since i first found this paper on arxiv it has been published in the American physical society journals

Give us a brief summary of how something comes from nothing.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Give us a brief summary of how something comes from nothing.

Oh wow, you really are determined not to even follow the link. It says a lot. Anyway,if you insist here is the relevant portion of the abstract, the paper itself details the mathematics just in case you do decide to educate yourself.

Explicit solutions of the WDWE* for the special operator ordering factor p=-2 (or 4) show that, once a small true vacuum bubble is created by quantum fluctuations of the metastable false vacuum, it can expand exponentially no matter whether the bubble is closed, flat or open. The exponential expansion will end when the bubble becomes large and thus the early universe appears.

* Wheeler-DeWitt equation​

KW

Oh wow, you really are determined not to even follow the link. It says a lot. Anyway,if you insist here is the relevant portion of the abstract, the paper itself details the mathematics just in case you do decide to educate yourself.

Explicit solutions of the WDWE* for the special operator ordering factor p=-2 (or 4) show that, once a small true vacuum bubble is created by quantum fluctuations of the metastable false vacuum, it can expand exponentially no matter whether the bubble is closed, flat or open. The exponential expansion will end when the bubble becomes large and thus the early universe appears.

* Wheeler-DeWitt equation​

That is not something from nothing.

Nice try.