• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Creation from Nothing using math

questfortruth

Explicit solutions of the WDWE* for the special operator ordering factor p=-2 (or 4) show that, once a small true vacuum bubble is created by quantum fluctuations of the metastable false vacuum, it can expand exponentially no matter whether the bubble is closed, flat or open. The exponential expansion will end when the bubble becomes large and thus the early universe appears.

Alien826

No religious beliefs
I think this is the weirdest thread I have ever seen. Up there with the weirdest, anyway. A person trying to communicate via video clips, and others solemnly attempting to get some kind of sense out of him. :(

blü 2

Veteran Member
Premium Member
This Rhyme resonates with me: ``you are amusing to Me; you are the Mystery.'' (Madonna, Like a Prayer) Like the Father sings about my way
of doing mathematics and science.
Your heading is "Creation from Nothing using math".

Yet all of those assume creation from something pre-existing.

A true nothing has no energy, nothing material, no dimensions. It is not located in spacetime or anywhere else.

Please describe to me the process by which something can happen in that nothing.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
A lying human. Conscious thinker places his thoughts as the answer to everything that he was never involved in the history of.

Pretends his physical conscious human bio body doesn't exist by thoughts. As his own human self.

When it does exist.

So he says the light is constant with mass as energy so no calculus owned it. As a human teacher. What is relative only.

By words first. Why he said as a human the highest human placation is with God. Words only.

As a human I see. I name God position rock. As without a planet and it's heavens my man egotist lying self would not exist expressing it's beliefs.

By ∆ mountain tip erection that I man placated as my penis comparison themed where spirit first came from. O planets mass. As life's procreator gets hard and erect. As biology man.

O earth in man's maths is zero as space the highest nothing law holds the planets energy mass. In position body one first. Rock.

I add to subtract. I use the symbol cross as I add what nothing position means...I don't own it myself. I own nothing of energy in mass. So I say I own nothing myself first thinking.

Consciousness human is the teaching.

About energy gain.

+ By symbol I - causing - and not =

As the cross add is then subtract so I destroy my theoried cross addition myself.

As the cross is two || on O gods earth it's four positions fixed held not adding. As O + four points on O.

As four points owns heat and extreme cold...ice earths saviour position. At the same moment. So I know I can't change earths mass.

The cross with O God planet earth.

O God owning all riches as inferred by a lying greedy man human.

Who first built buildings to become rich man human by slavery. Of spiritual innocent meek family who never harmed another. His changed brain murderer threat was able to berate the innocent.

A true human reason how just a man became rich with brothers same as him by conscious choice mind thought behaviours.

Only one man could be leader king. The rest given lord of trade lesser king's or Lords of land status versus family.

Then you built your science buildings nuclear reactors blew it all up. Civilisation status first as wrong man.

First position rich man building owner hence knew his science brother rich man evil. Built his building over the top of science building. Legal position of the history of crimes against humanity.

Reviewed story as told.

Legal position.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
A human was told and told us that I want not to think correctly as a natural human. Position first the human is about I will.

I want hence I will placate false thoughts.

Warnings.

A human exists consciously and bodily with everything.

A human owning self the human does not own the power of energy.

So they build the false God. The machine out of earths mass.

Earth is energy mass. Thesis from numbers evaluated by addition then minus.

First human sciences history I want energy.

So the machine first does not produce energy. It's non reactive. False god owning nothing of energy but an energy machine.

In that thought a human owns nothing of energy.

God is his machine.

He then placed more or extra earths mass into his reactive machine he controls.

So he has to produce a zero nothing to allow mass conversion so he can gain energy. He brings light into a reactive position against mass.

As human consciousness knows talking theories about just human chosen topics is only named a theory. First.

Today you are so self possessed by being machine only correct you claim any human topic is no longer just a theory but reality.

A human makes a hole in nature's earth mass. Via studies reacting machines. Knows he sees nothing as it becomes reality and how it manifests by human causes.

You've been taught. Nothing gets nothing.

As you still live and not within the hole as your mind then lies. Just as the human.

To know all things exist is to also know nothing exists together. Thoughts however are separate topics.

questfortruth

No it is not. It is a vacuum bubble. Pure vacuum? I do not believe it is known to exist,
Creation from Nothing is any wonder because any divine wonder violates the energy-momentum conservation law.
For example, Jesus Christ got alive after death. He multiplies food. God is Wonder-maker, but satan is Magician. God is not a Magician.

Last edited:

rational experiences

Veteran Member
God in space nothing zero holding O is a planet mass.

As energy said a human theist is held in mass. But only light...to make God mass burn gave him access to gods held energy.

So he said O is not a square.

If I impose a square value upon gods O earth mass as corners I can get energy power myself.

As man the scientist satanic magician.

Yet he only wanted to convert the mass that he personally dug out of the earth man ually.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Human only biological position I think.

Is exact human biology.

You claim you know consciously about space voiding gases burning.

When night time clear gas was first once burning.

Position vacuum void earth gas from non rock volcanic melt immaculate gas only.

As position water you infer by gas burning conditions as heavenly mass changes of hot or cold gases.

Clear gas position is o earths natural history in and with a heavens mass clear voided vacuum.

Exact.

No mechanics.

Ask a human thinker where do you place the origin human word mechanics?

With machines only.

Earth mass plus clear void vacuum is not mechanical.

Reason you cannot place water in an earth position when discussing just a gas first.

Mechanics says to function mechanically is movement.

In the exact without light clear gas model there is no movement.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Legal. On earth. In human life. Was exactly reasoned.

Just humans use words to coerce meaning as criminals in science.

As consciousness human is exactly owned just on earth inside it's heavens.

Legal had to be implemented about word and number use. As light in a vacuum involved time counting only. On a planetary earth body.

Position where numbers are used legally.

Words were used only by a human parent to its human child to explain human life's survival. Exact legality.

As earth is O mass reactive naturally so it does not own a zero calculus.

Earths heavens is naturally reactive also does not own a zero calculus.