• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Corsi sues Mueller over Coup to get rid of Trump

Riders

So heres the link
Conspiracy theorist Jerome Corsi files a $350 million lawsuit again...

It says he is suing Mueller for Trump for 350 million bucks for threatening the people who have testified against Trump threatening them into making lies about Trump.

Sense Trump is saying hes been tortured attacked and planned a paranoid coup its a conspiracy against himis throwing fits about his situation I would like to know one thing.

Sense all of the Republicans who post here who live in another country called the USA and have a President named Trump coincidently different Trump why are they posting here?I am just kidding.

Here is my version of Republican responses to my threads! YAWN YAWN YAWN Fake news says it but e Republicans are celebrating our huge monstrous success, were having a GRAND OLD PARTY living it up drinking together whew we are winning and taking over everything having a big party celebrating our success everyone loves Trump! Were going to start singing together, doe a deer a female deer!

Ok I went a little over board. Point given why is Trump saying everyone's against him wants to sue Mueller says there's a coup and why are you Republicans so knee slapping celebrating? Trump is hatefully bitter!

Salvador

RF's Swedenborgian
So heres the link
Conspiracy theorist Jerome Corsi files a $350 million lawsuit again...

It says he is suing Mueller for Trump for 350 million bucks for threatening the people who have testified against Trump threatening them into making lies about Trump.

Sense Trump is saying hes been tortured attacked and planned a paranoid coup its a conspiracy against himis throwing fits about his situation I would like to know one thing.

Sense all of the Republicans who post here who live in another country called the USA and have a President named Trump coincidently different Trump why are they posting here?I am just kidding.

Here is my version of Republican responses to my threads! YAWN YAWN YAWN Fake news says it but e Republicans are celebrating our huge monstrous success, were having a GRAND OLD PARTY living it up drinking together whew we are winning and taking over everything having a big party celebrating our success everyone loves Trump! Were going to start singing together, doe a deer a female deer!

Ok I went a little over board. Point given why is Trump saying everyone's against him wants to sue Mueller says there's a coup and why are you Republicans so knee slapping celebrating? Trump is hatefully bitter!

Mueller needs to get his seemingly eternal investigation completed, otherwise he needs to get fired.

570OBYNjGAMiikkoOgN4nqVpYRWhZK1CnG77rvbNOgw.jpg

16fv5b.jpg

Salvador

RF's Swedenborgian
What do you think of hypocrites, Salvador? Serious question. Are they good people?

There are many hypocrites. Trump is a hypocritical person who has done good. He's kept most of his campaign promises like getting taxes lowered for every taxpayer, getting rid of excessive regulations that were harmful to economic growth, and negotiating a better trade deal between the U.S. , Mexico, and Canada.

Riders

Yea well Trump said on Friday he was going to send a full report of findings on Mueller too and investigate Mueller and report his findings too Its like 2 kids, I can do it right back to you right back nanny nanny boo boo!

Riders

There are many hypocrites. Trump is a hypocritical person who has done good. He's kept most of his campaign promises like getting taxes lowered for every taxpayer, or getting rid of excessive regulations that have harmed economic growth.

Why is the stock market so low then and why are the Car factories firing all these people claiming its because of the steal Tariffs!

Salvador

RF's Swedenborgian
Yea well Trump said on Friday he was going to send a full report of findings on Mueller too and investigate Mueller and report his findings too Its like 2 kids, I can do it right back to you right back nanny nanny boo boo!

I admire Trump for fighting back against bullies.

Salvador

RF's Swedenborgian
Why is the stock market so low then and why are the Car factories firing all these people claiming its because of the steal Tariffs!

Short term pain for long term gain....China is now pressured to open up its markets to the U.S.,...Believe you me there is going to be a great trade deal between the U.S. and China that'll make the stock market skyrocket bigly.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
There are many hypocrites. Trump is a hypocritical person who has done good. He's kept most of his campaign promises like getting taxes lowered for every taxpayer, getting rid of excessive regulations that were harmful to economic growth, and negotiating a better trade deal between the U.S. , Mexico, and Canada.

It makes sense that you don't mind hypocrites -- at least some of them. For you to criticize the Mueller investigation when you did not criticize the Clinton investigations on the same grounds strikes me as hypocrisy. But if you're ok with that, you're ok with that.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Not every taxpayer will see a reduction.
Spend too much on property tax & mortgage
interest, & one's taxes could be way up.
(The deduction limitation is now $10K.)
But this is good policy.

Salvador

RF's Swedenborgian
It makes sense that you don't mind hypocrites -- at least some of them. For you to criticize the Mueller investigation when you did not criticize the Clinton investigations on the same grounds strikes me as hypocrisy. But if you're ok with that, you're ok with that.

I actually never supported Ken Starr's investigation of Bill Clinton nor did I support his impeachment, which makes me less hypocritical than you might have thought.

Salvador

RF's Swedenborgian
Not every taxpayer will see a reduction.
Spend too much on property tax & mortgage
interest, & one's taxes could be way up.
(The deduction limitation is now $10K.)
But this is good policy.

Thanks for the correction, I should have wrote he had gotten taxes lowered for almost every taxpayer; he did also simplify the overall tax code, that tax reform was much needed.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
I actually never supported Ken Starr's investigation of Bill Clinton nor did I support his impeachment, which makes me less hypocritical than you might have thought.

I was referring to the investigations of Hilary Clinton. Sorry I wasn't more specific.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Thanks for the correction, I should have wrote he had gotten taxes lowered for almost every taxpayer; he did also simplify the overall tax code, that tax reform was much needed.
I'll confer with my CPA to see if things are actually simpler.
For some with very simple affairs though, yes.

Riders

Don't worry the laws he has broken and his paramoia craziness in the whitehouse and discord has more then made for any good hes done.

Riders

BTW sense you Trump supporters or what ever yall are are so convinced he is innocent then why is he saying tonight, he said he will be impeached. Apparently he knows hes done wrong or wouldnot be paranoid about impeachment.He says he knows hes going to be impeached?????????????

Salvador

RF's Swedenborgian
I was referring to the investigations of Hilary Clinton. Sorry I wasn't more specific.

I don't recall the investigation of Hilary's mishandling of her emails with confidential information or the probe of her endangerment of Americans in Benghazi taking years to complete. Also, Hillary was rightfully investigated for her reckless behavior while she was serving as Secretary of State who then wrongfully threatened national security interests. Whereas, Trump is being investigated for what? Paying hush money to his mistresses and getting help on his campaign to defeat Hillary who was recklessly putting American lives in mortal danger, In fact, her carelessness had gotten U.S. Ambassador Christopher Stevens killed in Libya along with other Americans.