• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Corrupt A Wish

Draka

Wonder Woman
OOPS!
I wish for a miracle surgery to restore my hands.

A new transplant surgery is developed allowing you to now have the hands of an ape, but for some reason you just can't stop yourself from smelling and flinging your own poo now and your walls are covered in it.

I wish that the next person doesn't ruin my wish for another unruinable wish for $500,000. :cool:

A new transplant surgery is developed allowing you to now have the hands of an ape, but for some reason you just can't stop yourself from smelling and flinging your own poo now and your walls are covered in it.

I wish that the next person doesn't ruin my wish for another unruinable wish for $500,000. :cool:

Granted

Money doesn't buy happiness.

I wish I that spider hadn't made his home over my bed .

Thief

Rogue Theologian
Okay....so Monta beat me to it.
Granted. the spider then makes his home in your bed and you get bit.

I wish for the money, Draka got.

Last edited:

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
You DO have a hundred wishes - but they have one condition:

Everything you wish for has to be done or experienced with your legs in irons.

I wish that I could take one trip a year anywhere I wanted to go.

Smoke

Done here.
You DO have a hundred wishes - but they have one condition:

Everything you wish for has to be done or experienced with your legs in irons.
I can live with that. :D

I wish that I could take one trip a year anywhere I wanted to go.
You can, but you have to go by oxcart and rowboat, and you can only stay for an hour.

I wish politicians' noses would grow whenever they told a lie.

Kathryn

OK, politicians' noses grow whenever they tell a lie - but you have been given the job of wiping them when they go jogging around the mall in DC, because within days every one of them has a nose about the size of an elephant's trunk and their arms can't reach that long.

I wish I could eat breakfast at IHOP every day without gaining any weight.

te_lanus

Alien Hybrid
I wish politicians' noses would grow whenever they told a lie.
granted. but after a year we had no one to lead us, because as soon as they started lying they turned into marionets. thus no one wanted to lead anymore, and human kind went extinct shortly their after.

i wish for aliens to make first contact during the superbowl half-time break

Kathryn

I thought they already did that.

But in case they come again - your wish is granted, but they insist on testing an anal probe on you in the middle of the field.

Kathryn

Your wish has already been granted - but the condition is that you discern my wish via ESP.

Hint: I wish for something including chocolate tonight.

rojse

RF Addict
Your wish has already been granted - but the condition is that you discern my wish via ESP.

Hint: I wish for something including chocolate tonight.

You get something with chocolate - a chocolate-flavoured prune.

I wish I had the ESP Kathryn thought I had...

You get something with chocolate - a chocolate-flavoured prune.

I wish I had the ESP Kathryn thought I had...

Granted , anytime Kathryn wishes for something chocolate you will know it at the same time as she does, it is very draining emotionally, and physically, if Kathryn has a particularly strong longing for chocolate, you fall to the ground paralysed , but aware of your surroundings and also of Kathryns yearning for chocolate, you only regain control of your body when Kathryns urge has been sated, and you can't shut it off.Eventually you make the stress induced decision that it's you or her, and travel to the US with a gun in your bag to end it, you are busted at the airport and shipped off to a special prison reserved for people who carry guns on planes, prison life is terrrible, worse than any episode of 24 or Oz, and you need to keep your wits about you, meantime easter is rolling round and chocolate eggs are on display everywhere and Kathryn is being very disciplined and not eating the chocolate, but it doesn't hurt to think about it, ALL THE TIME, her almost constant yearning combined with your close proximaty to her hits you harder than ever before, and leaves you prone on the floor of the prison, at the mercy of the other prisoners.

I wish monkeys could speak English.

Last edited:

Kathryn

You do - but the condition is that you have to live inside my head for a day - and no running screaming from the room!!!

I wish for world peace.

Kathryn

I wish monkeys could speak English.

All monkeys world wide speak English. You begin to travel to exotic places just to visit the zoos or wander through the jungles, to listen to the english speaking monkees. At first it's sort of cool, but then you realize slowly with horror, that they are planning a world wide takeover. Wait - you saw a movie about this. You try to talk them out of this plot, but word gets out that you're onto them, and soon you find yourself living the life of Inspector Clouseau and Salmund Rushdie - traveling frantically from one country to the next trying to avoid monkees who are determined to end your life before you spill the beans. You see monkees everywhere - behind the bag of chips you're buying in the grocery store, peeking out of your laundry hamper when you go into your bathroom and sit down on the toilet, in the cleaning closet at your office, sitting in the back seat of your car when you're driving down the road. Soon your life is in shambles.

I wish I was a yoga instructor.

I knew it ! http://www.religiousforums.com/forum/current-events/83220-damn-dirty-apes.html

Granted you are a yoga instructer, untrained and unskilled, you are responsible for the deaths of 13 students on your first lesson, when you accidently get them to move into a position that breaks all their necks, the memory of the noise makes it impossible for you to ever enjoy munching on celery in the same way, ever again. You were only trying to get them to sit in the lotus position btw.

I wish I hadn't cut my hair.

Kathryn

You didn't cut your hair. You go to an amusement part and your tresses get stuck in the machinations of a ride, ripping your scalp from your skull, which is not only extremely painful at the time, but is sort of hard to explain for the rest of your life.

I wish I didn't have to build a fence. Yuck. No fun.

Kathryn

Both. I want to keep two large dogs in and I want to keep unauthorized peeps off my rural property.