• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Coronapocalypse humor

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
My body has absorbed so much soap and disinfectant in recent weeks, now when i pee it cleans the toilet.

ChristineM

Premium Member
The solution to the TP crisis:

Use both sides. You're welcome.

When i was a kid the Scotts were known as being frugal (take note @Revoltingest ). There was a joke...

"How can you tell which is Jimmies (a schoolboy of Scottish ancestry) house"

"I don't know, how can you tell which is Jimmies house?"

"Look out for the toilet paper drying on the washing line"

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
When i was a kid the Scotts were known as being frugal (take note @Revoltingest ). There was a joke...

Drying on the line. That's next level, Christine. :)

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member

Do you know why Scots like velcro wallets?
Cuz they cry when opened.

Thief

Rogue Theologian
I have learned sooooooo much about viruses
thanks to the internet
I will submit application for a teaching degree

Shaul

Premium Member
When a survivor of the 1918 influenza outbreak was asked what he thought about the current coronavirus pandemic he replied, “It’s like deja flu, all over again.”

ChristineM

Premium Member
A guy was admitted to hospital with flu like symptoms and in serious respatory distress.

The following day, he was laying in bed, feeling very poorly and with an oxygen mask over his face.

A nurse walked in "Hello, I am here to give you a bed bath"

With that she pushed the sheets down to his lower stomach, tugged up his beautiful blue and green striped hospital robe and began to bathe his chest.

The man mumbled "Are... my..... testicles.... black?"

The nurse, said. "Sorry, i am only here to bathe your chest, arms, lower legs and feet. I will ask a doctor to call in after his rounds and check"

She finished washing his upper body and before covering him the man gasped again, "please,.. are... my.... testicles.. black?"

He was showing some distress so the nurse pulled the bed cover lower, took hold of his member in one hand and gently lifted his testicles and examined them.

"No" she said, "they look perfectly normal to me"

The man reached up and removed the mask, slowly and breathing with difficulty he said, "that.. was... very.... nice.... but.. listen.. carefully... Are my.... test..... results.. back"

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
2E5UWGHROJB4VACVH2XJO4MQYQ.jpg

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
Its Coronageddon and the TPocalypse, and we must all beware of the power of the Creased and the loss of 2/3 of our TP as if it had fallen into the Sea of Forgetfullness!!!!!!

"And I saw a white truck driven by seniors who squeezed the Charmin. And they bought the entire shelf, and they used a smile disarm'n."

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
Social distancing and isolation is not enough. For the health and safety of everyone: I'm moving on to self alienation, self deprecation, defamation, and degradation.