• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Coronapocalypse humor

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
5e6f55942be5a_1zDaKZw__700.jpg

McBell

mantra-chanting henotheistic snake handler
Quarantine Day 8
Dog asked if I want him to leave the radio on while he goes out.

McBell

You think it's bad now?
In 20 years our country will be run by people home schooled by day drinkers....

columbus

yawn <ignore> yawn
I'm getting really angry with my mother-in-law. I've run out of vino, and not allowed to drive into town. The car has a problem, and nobody can fit it in before next week. I'm almost out of ex-sharp Cheddar. People on the internet are being meaner than usual.

Ain't it great reveling in my First World World problems?

Tom

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
This is a funny/not funny part of an email from my local hospital about how to deal with the pandemic

Tips to Stay Healthy and Connected While at Home

#1: Limit news consumption,

Heyo

Veteran Member
This is a funny/not funny part of an email from my local hospital about how to deal with the pandemic

Tips to Stay Healthy and Connected While at Home

#1: Limit news consumption,
This includes, of course, social media like discussion fora.

ChristineM

Premium Member
A free Asterix magazine – in French – can be downloaded each week to liven up the confinement period, offered by publishers Editions Albert-René.

The publishers of the popular Asterix books – whose co-creator Albert Uderzo died last week, aged 92 – have this week put out the first edition of a new 28-page magazine called Irréductibles avec Astérix (Indomitable with Asterix).

It includes several pages of homage and facts about Uderzo as well as a short one-off story about Asterix’s best friend Obelix, extracts from some of the best classic comic book albums, plus games and Asterix trivia

Read more at
Covid-19: Free Asterix magazine to help beat boredom

Or download the magazine here
https://www.asterix.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/Magazine_Asterix_Avril_01.pdf

McBell

Of all the things I learned in grade school,
How to avoid cooties was the last one I expected to use

Heyo

Veteran Member
A free Asterix magazine – in French – can be downloaded each week to liven up the confinement period, offered by publishers Editions Albert-René.

The publishers of the popular Asterix books – whose co-creator Albert Uderzo died last week, aged 92 – have this week put out the first edition of a new 28-page magazine called Irréductibles avec Astérix (Indomitable with Asterix).

It includes several pages of homage and facts about Uderzo as well as a short one-off story about Asterix’s best friend Obelix, extracts from some of the best classic comic book albums, plus games and Asterix trivia

Read more at
Covid-19: Free Asterix magazine to help beat boredom

Or download the magazine here
https://www.asterix.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/Magazine_Asterix_Avril_01.pdf
I'm a big fan of Asterix. I own all the comix in first editions (of the German version). I fear my French is too rusty for me to read the new ones without heavy use of the dictionary but I'll try.

ChristineM

Premium Member
I'm a big fan of Asterix. I own all the comix in first editions (of the German version). I fear my French is too rusty for me to read the new ones without heavy use of the dictionary but I'll try.

Can't say i am a fan but we have 2 dvds dvd the kids have annuals.

Hope you can get something of a chuckle out of it