• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

conspiracy theories!

darkendless

Guardian of Asgaard
Yes the 9/11 stories are true, the government blew up buildings :eek:

Haha no seriously people who perpetuate what i just said in a serious manner deserve to be knee capped for their stupidity.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member

Haha no seriously people who perpetuate what i just said in a serious manner deserve to be knee capped for their stupidity.
Wouldn't a lobotomy be more effective though?

ninerbuff

godless wonder
I feel JFK assassination was a conspriracy theory. Either that or the secret service at the time was inept at their security.

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
I feel JFK assassination was a conspriracy theory. Either that or the secret service at the time was inept at their security.
I wouldn't say they were inept. Complacent, maybe.

Also probably too accommodating of Presidential requests - it was Kennedy's idea to drive without the bulletproof "bubble" roof on the Presidential limo. He didn't want to appear cut off and distant from the people. The Secret Service wanted it on, but they yielded to their "boss".

However, it's easy to say all this when we have the benefit of hindsight.

emptybe

Om Mani Padme Hum

I honestly didn't think there was anyone who believed the government on the 9/11 story.. One look at tower 7 and anyone with half a brain realizes there is something going on.

steveoh

well jfk wasn't part of the secret societies, they have information, none of us know, thats why they killed him, maybe he was gonna tell the world

steveoh

I honestly didn't think there was anyone who believed the government on the 9/11 story.. One look at tower 7 and anyone with half a brain realizes there is something going on.

exactly the wtc fell down perfectly, theres no way they would have collapsed, if it was from the heat like they say, then there wouldn't be people alive where the wreck was

Dezzie

exactly the wtc fell down perfectly, theres no way they would have collapsed, if it was from the heat like they say, then there wouldn't be people alive where the wreck was

I also heard that the FBI never released videos from the actual plane itself (on the day of the crash). They found the "cameras" at the crash site but they quickly hid them. You'd be able to know exactly what had happened on those tapes but for some reason they never spoke of them after the collision.

*EDIT*

But of course... this was on the show Conspiracy Theories with Jesse Ventura. lol I have no idea how legit he is.

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
I also heard that the FBI never released videos from the actual plane itself (on the day of the crash). They found the "cameras" at the crash site but they quickly hid them. You'd be able to know exactly what had happened on those tapes but for some reason they never spoke of them after the collision.
What cameras?

Commercial planes carry two types of data recorders:
- Cockpit voice recorder
- Flight data recorder

Neither one records video.

Dezzie

What cameras?

- Cockpit voice recorder
- Flight data recorder

Hmm... I can't exactly remember but it might have been the voice recorder... I'd have to check on that. All I remember mainly is Jesse Ventura talking about bright orange boxes that were very difficult to be destroyed in a crash/fire... He said they carry extremely valuble information on them that could give us some answers but... well... the FBI hid them away from us. Let me double check (if I can find in online that is :p).

Dezzie

What cameras?

- Cockpit voice recorder
- Flight data recorder

Wait a sec... here we go:

Flight data recorder - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The bright orange boxes are the FDR's... my bad. I am reading up on them now (now that I am curious)... thanks for the info.

EDIT

"the data recorded by the FDR is used for accident investigation, as well as for analyzing air safety issues, material degradation and engine performance. "

From the sound of this, it still would have been extremely helpful to know what these FDR's said.

Last edited:

darkendless

Guardian of Asgaard
See what i mean, people believe in a conspiracy because buildings fell down nicely. I'm not even going to try and explain it, waste of my time. Its not the first time these things have happened and the only people who call out a conspiracy are Americans.

MSI64

Conspiracy thoeries start beccause some people dont want to consider how easy some things are to plan and execute. 9-11 is one of those moments. We need to stop thinking that Terrorists are fools things are planned out sometimes even a course of years.

steveoh

See what i mean, people believe in a conspiracy because buildings fell down nicely. I'm not even going to try and explain it, waste of my time. Its not the first time these things have happened and the only people who call out a conspiracy are Americans.

actually the French came out an entire website movie when it first happened

Caladan

Agnostic Pantheist
I'm always amused by what Sir Gerard Lowther said, when working as an ambassador to the Ottoman empire:

'The Oriental Jew is an adept at manipulating occult forces'

Lowther is also known for distributing anti-Semitic texts during his time in Constantinople, playing a crucial role in the spread of Arab Anti-Semitism.
He has said it in an official report to the British Foreign Office, no less.
:beach:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sir_Gerard_Lowther,_1st_Baronet

Last edited: