• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Consciousness in Cavemen? A Debate.

The Neo Nerd

flogging-dead-horse.jpg

Never a truer word has been spoken

David69

Angel Of The North
No one is reading realy. Just talk to yourself because no one gives a freak about your dark age tyhoughts... The way is forward... The future.

mickiel

No one is reading realy. Just talk to yourself because no one gives a freak about your dark age tyhoughts... The way is forward... The future.

Also please explain to me how being a Lucerfarian is the way forward, or even the future.

That ought to be interesting to read how you spit that out.

Peace.

mickiel

A devil worshipper claiming to know the future of humanity. A satanist pointing to the future, and caling my views " Dark Age thoughts."

The irony of this, a lucerfarian calling my thoughts " Dark."

Good greif, will wonders ever end.

Peace.

mickiel

A devil worshipper claiming to know the future of humanity. A satanist pointing to the future, and caling my views " Dark Age thoughts."

The irony of this, a lucerfarian calling my thoughts " Dark."

Good greif, will wonders ever end.

Peace.

Humanity has already been through what they thought was " A" Dark Age, but we are actually living in " The " Dark Age. Again Jesus in John 12:35;" He who walks in Darkness does not know where he goes." Nobody on earth can predict where humanity is going to be next year, or the following, we all walk in the Darkness. We don't know how this thing is going to end, because the only book that correctly interpits our future, we simply ignore it, or misunderstand it.

Thats why we " Tampered with it."

That tampering simply further induced the Darkness, and I want to explain why God allowed it. And why he allows this Darkness to consistantly tamper with our minds.

Peace.

mickiel

Much of the purpose of the Darkness is masked, and I hope not, but much of it may remained masked from us until " Hereafter." Again Jesus in John 13:7;" What I do you do not realize now, but you shall understand Hereafter." Irritating, but yet true in many areas now and to come, we will remain in the Darkness. Perhaps even much of the reason for Primordal mans existence also.

I have said that cavemen were the first stage of a planned " Multistage Rocket of humanity", that God fired off into reality. In 1Corinth. 15:47;" The first man is from the Earth, Earthy, the second man is from Heaven." This is much like Primordal man, a first planned stage of creation that God deemed of importance in his Planning.

Lets look closer then in scripture at what we might find to understand.

Peace.

mickiel

In the book of Job chapters 38-41, God describes his Power in a matter of fact way, read it. In 38:36 he describes his creation of human Consciousness, " Who has put wisdom in the innermost being, or has given understanding to the Mind?" Primordal man didNOT understand much, because God didNOT put much there!

And I want to get into that.

Peace.

mickiel

In the book of Job chapters 38-41, God describes his Power in a matter of fact way, read it. In 38:36 he describes his creation of human Consciousness, " Who has put wisdom in the innermost being, or has given understanding to the Mind?" Primordal man didNOT understand much, because God didNOT put much there!

And I want to get into that.

Peace.

The first man was of " The Earth, Earthy, the Second man is of Heaven." Primordal man was that first man, and he was Earthy, or highly instinctual and aware of this earth he was on. You ever notice how animals are very aware of the earth? Well Primordal man had that awareness, but had no Conscious awareness of ANY of the things it requires to build civilization, and I want to go into that.

Peace.

mickiel

Modern man was designed to consider Life and engage it, thats why we have civilization, primordal man was no different than us, other than having no Consciousness, they didNOT engage Life and consider it.

And I want to repeat much of that evidence.

Peace.

sniper762

the difference between us (decendants of adam) and neandethal man is that adam was created IN GOD'S IMAGE. neandethal man wasnt.

mickiel

the difference between us (decendants of adam) and neandethal man is that adam was created IN GOD'S IMAGE. neandethal man wasnt.

Correct, and this knowledge needs to grow and get out there, it will fill many holes in belief. The Image of God is Consciousness itself, that image was not given to primordal man, or they would have bore the fruits of it, they didnot. They didnot create as if they were Conscious, they behaved more like animals, which wereNOT created in Gods Image.

And I want to go into that.

Peace.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I have often been accused of not debating, which I disagree with. But I will make a " Conscious effort" to dispute that accusation in this thread. I am interested in Ancient history, and the bible is part of that in my view. I never have believed that civilization is just 2000 years old or that Adam was the first human created. Obviously we had Nenderthal and Cromagnon prehistoric humans, obviously. But its my contention that they couldnot have had Consciousness, as we have it. And I don't think Consciousness is complettely understood.

If God would have given them Consciousness, Civilization would have started with them. Language would have began with them. Mathmatics would have began with them, Government would have began with them, Science would have began with them. None of these things began with them, so I see no way possible they had anything beyond an " Instinctual Consciousness.

I not only believe that they were fully conscious, but also they had civilization. I base this upon their brain size, which wouldn't have evolved
without serving the purpose of a whole lotta thinking going on. The word "civilization" is a contentious & ethnocentric in its application, but
I'll interpret it liberally. (Apologies to my conservative freinds.) They didn't have a record of literature, fancy buildings or technology, but that
would be expected given the how long ago they lived, primitive conditions & the ephemeral nature of their means of communication. I wonder
what they left behind in the way of tools?

mickiel

I not only believe that they were fully conscious, but also they had civilization. I base this upon their brain size, which wouldn't have evolved
without serving the purpose of a whole lotta thinking going on. The word "civilization" is a contentious & ethnocentric in its application, but
I'll interpret it liberally. (Apologies to my conservative freinds.) They didn't have a record of literature, fancy buildings or technology, but that
would be expected given the how long ago they lived, primitive conditions & the ephemeral nature of their means of communication. I wonder
what they left behind in the way of tools?

Primordal man had absolutely no civilization at all, and there is no record of that. Which is one of the proofs they didnot become civilized. Their brainsize was just like ours, no difference. Consciousness does NOT come from the brain anyway, it comes from " A Spirit of God." No record of literature or technology are also proofs of no Consciousness, as is the serious lack of Agriculture, Language, transportation and religion.

Peace.

rojse

RF Addict
Moderator, please change the thread title to "Consciousness in Cavemen: Mickiel Rants and Does Not Listen to Anyone Who Disagrees With Him".

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Primordal man had absolutely no civilization at all, and there is no record of that. Which is one of the proofs they didnot become civilized. Their brainsize was just like ours, no difference. Consciousness does NOT come from the brain anyway, it comes from " A Spirit of God." No record of literature or technology are also proofs of no Consciousness, as is the serious lack of Agriculture, Language, transportation and religion.

Well, I wasn't there so I'm only speculating. Perhaps they didn't believe in God,
so they didn't know they weren't supposed to have consciousness. Silly cavemen.

mickiel

Moderator, please change the thread title to "Consciousness in Cavemen: Mickiel Rants and Does Not Listen to Anyone Who Disagrees With Him".

You are quite inncorrect, oh I listen allright, very closely. The reason I dissagree, is because I listen. Its not my listening that irritates you, its my dissagreements.

And its simple for me to see this in your mind.

Peace.

mickiel

Well, I wasn't there so I'm only speculating. Perhaps they didn't believe in God,
so they didn't know they weren't supposed to have consciousness. Silly cavemen.

There is no perhaps, they had no beliefs in ANY deity, muchless God who created them. They had no crime, no sexual disfunctions, no tribal wars, all of which are definte signs of Consciousness.

Peace.