• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Christianity - Explain

xAidanx

Peaceful Theist
I was just wondering is anyone would be willing to tell me why they believe in God. I must warn you that if you do post your reasons that I will be obliged to reply by destroying your theories through real proof. :p

Katzpur

Not your average Mormon
I was just wondering is anyone would be willing to tell me why they believe in God. I must warn you that if you do post your reasons that I will be obliged to reply by destroying your theories through real proof. :p
You can disprove the existance of God!!! :bow: Wow, I'm impressed! People have been trying to do that for how many thousands of years now? I'm all ears!

Dream Angel

Hello! :)
The reason is because I have asked him if he exists and he responded and said yes! (indirectly! before you go down that route....... :D )

whats that saying "From the horses mouth"......

joeboonda

Why do people who do not believe in God concern themselves so much with the matter anyway? I've seen people who once were atheists witness that deep inside, subconsciously they were really hoping to come across someone who could provide them with logical substantial evidence that there is a God.

Mike182

Flaming Queer

surely if you know God doesn't exist, then it doesn't matter either way what other people think - you negate the need to concern yourself with the beliefs of others :shrug:

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member

I don't understand, do you want reasons or theories?

PureX

Veteran Member
*smile* You talk like a big fat man.

I believe in a loving and forgiving God because doing so has a positive effect on my life, and because no one can prove to me that such a God does not exist.

Willamena

Just me
Premium Member
You have proof that there is no god?

I'm pretty sure there is a foundation or organization that will give you a lot of money if you really can disprove God's existence. Why are you posting here instead of cashing in?

uumckk16

I was just wondering is anyone would be willing to tell me why they believe in God. I must warn you that if you do post your reasons that I will be obliged to reply by destroying your theories through real proof.

:cover:

Because I want to! :149: So there! :p

Welcome to RF, btw. :D

Mister Emu

Emu Extraordinaire
Staff member
Premium Member
I was just wondering is anyone would be willing to tell me why they believe in God. I must warn you that if you do post your reasons that I will be obliged to reply by destroying your theories through real proof.
Ooo wee...

Since you have all the answers, why don't ya just go on ahead and send that proof our way?

*smile* You talk like a big fat man.
That there's fightin' words!:fight:

Papersock

Lucid Dreamer

No one can destroy another person's belief in God with "real proof." I don't think atheists should make it their goal to destoroy anyones faith.
However, there's nothing wrong with an atheist wanting to discuss faith and religious topics with religious people, so that we may all learn from each other.
If that is what you're looking for, I'm sure you can find it here on RF.
Enjoy your stay. :)

A

angellous_evangellous

Thanks for the warning. :rolleyes:

I believe in God because I am an optimist.

I...wha...your religion is...logic....and you can...disprove the existence...of....

AHHH! My brain is melting! It's coming out my ear!

Oh well, even with a partially melted brain, Aiden, I will play along I guess. If you're still around, please do this one thing for me: Give one point of evidence, and we will start from there.

~matthew.william~

ChristineES

Tiggerism
Premium Member

If the reason you are asking is so that you can "destroy" our theories with real proof, then why bother even asking. No one is going to take the bait. Religious people aren't as stupid as you think they are.:p:angel2:

I don't mind feeding the trolls, if they are hungry. ;)

Dream Angel

Are we actually going to hear these reasons? Or are you doing the cliff hanger approach? :D