• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Check what you are

What are you?

• Catholic

Votes: 5 7.6%
  • Orthodox

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Protestant

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Muslim

Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Jewish

Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Hindu

Votes: 5 7.6%
  • Buddhist

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Confucianist

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Atheist/agnostic

Votes: 14 21.2%
  • Other

Votes: 32 48.5%

• Total voters

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
Who is your favorite Goddess and why? I like Athena, Freyja, and Frigga
Athena is my favorite Goddess. I feel She inspires and pushes me to keep going when I feel like giving up. Aphrodite is my second favorite, but She likes to torture me in my romantic affairs. Lol.

RabbiO

הרב יונה בן זכריה
I am a Noahide. I accept Judaism as true but I am not a Jew, so I follow the 7 Noachide Laws and 'affiliate' with Orthodox Judaism (so if I need advice I will go to an Orthodox Rabbi or general Orthodox Jew).

Now I feel unloved!

Kirran

Premium Member
If I must check a box, here or on a census or whatever, I go Hindu. But there's one God, I don't really go in much for the identity nowadays.

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
I am human... well, most of me, at least...
I'm not so big on fancy labels.

Oh and for the record, when did atheists get in bed with agnostics? Ewwww. Now I need a shower.

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
I am originally charismatic fundamentalist and in some ways always will be. Now I think that Quakers who in many ways are the opposite of fundamentalists are the closest to the Christian ideal, but I am not a convert. I do not like converting to things and Quakers do not require conversion anyway. They are silly people huh? Just like me. I'm super silly. If I wrote my biography you'd never stop laughing.

Rival

se Dex me saut.
Staff member
Premium Member
I am originally charismatic fundamentalist and in some ways always will be. Now I think that Quakers who in many ways are the opposite of fundamentalists are the closest to the Christian ideal, but I am not a convert. I do not like converting to things and Quakers do not require conversion anyway. They are silly people huh? Just like me. I'm super silly. If I wrote my biography you'd never stop laughing.
You seem like a very well-meaning person though!

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
If you checked other, please specify!

I AM exclusively no thing. I AM inclusively every thing. I share many ideas across the spectrum of beliefs. I AM not the clothes I wear but the I that wears them.

Then the LORD said, "Just as my servant Isaiah has gone stripped and barefoot for three years, as a sign and portent against Egypt and Cush,