• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Check what you are

What are you?

• Catholic

Votes: 5 7.6%
  • Orthodox

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Protestant

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Muslim

Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Jewish

Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Hindu

Votes: 5 7.6%
  • Buddhist

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Confucianist

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Atheist/agnostic

Votes: 14 21.2%
  • Other

Votes: 32 48.5%

• Total voters

beenherebeforeagain

Rogue Animist
Premium Member
Okay...do you think you could change "Communist" to "Other"...that would have been better. Sorry!

I understand that communism is a totalitarian form of Government, but in my views it is a Religion as well. Maybe I've smoked too much :D
No, communism CAN BE a totalitarian form of government...but it ain't necessarily so...

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Kind of like I expected though...this is a Religious forum and most of the people are atheist so far.... that was my suspicion

beenherebeforeagain

Rogue Animist
Premium Member
Ok ok...now I know! Can you name a communist Government that wasn't totalitarian?
I was thinking more in terms that communism is more of a social/economic system than a government party system. There are a number of communist organizations in the world, including several Israeli Kibbutzim, which are highly democratic, and there are some others that I can't recall the names of...one in the Basque region of Spain...I myself tend to be an anarchist, my preference of which is local democracy with joint ownership of capital property rather than larger heirarchical organizations.

Rival

se Dex me saut.
Staff member
Premium Member
I am a Noahide. I accept Judaism as true but I am not a Jew, so I follow the 7 Noachide Laws and 'affiliate' with Orthodox Judaism (so if I need advice I will go to an Orthodox Rabbi or general Orthodox Jew).

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
If you checked other, please specify!

I dont have a religion anymore, just a practice. Within it comes my art, prayer, rituals, and ways to show gratitude for living.

Catholic by sacrament
Buddhist by morals
Atheist by default.
Animist since childhood
Polytheist by revelation

Not a christian, jew, or muslim; aka, im pagan

Practice: all the above.

I clicked other.