• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Cassidy Hutchinson about to testify.

fantome profane

Anti-Woke = Anti-Justice
Premium Member
Trump knew people at the rally had weapons. He wanted the magnetometers removed so that people with weapons could get closer, to make the crowd look bigger.

He didn’t care. He sent armed people to the Capital.

Trump did want to go to the capital. Mark Meadows advised him to go to the Capital. When Trump got into “The Beast” he still wanted to go to the Capital. Trump physically assaulted his own security because they would not take him to the Capital.

Incredible. Disgusting.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Flinn. answered "fifth" to "do you believe in the peaceful transition of power?" Flinn is an evil traitor.

F1fan

Veteran Member
So Mark Meadows knew Mike Pence was being threatened but didn't care. Meadows knew rioters were getting into the Capitol and didn't care.

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
Trump knew people at the rally had weapons. He wanted the magnetometers removed so that people with weapons could get closer, to make the crowd look bigger.

Trump did want to go to the capital. Mark Meadows advised him to go to the Capital. When Trump got into “The Beast” he still wanted to go to the Capital. Trump physically assaulted his own security because they would not take him to the Capital.

Incredible. Disgusting.
Holy moly that is explosive!

fantome profane

Anti-Woke = Anti-Justice
Premium Member

And Trump knowing that he sent people with weapons to the Capital, knowing that they had broken in, knowing that the violent armed mob was chanting “hang Mike Pence” Trump’s only comment was that “Mike deserves it” and. “They are doing nothing wrong”.

Multiple people in his administration, people in the Capital building, his own family, and even people at fox news begged Trump to call off and Trump resisted. We know from General Milley’s testimony that Trump never called in the National Guard, never tried to coordinate to get more law enforcement, Mike Pence did that. When Trump did eventually tell people to go home he still said he loved them and they were special people.

And even the next day when delivery his speech Trump refused to say that the rioter’s should be prosecuted, he wanted to pardon them that day.

To this day Trump still has not condemned people for chanting “hang Mike Pence.

Does anyone still defend Trump?

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
What I found interesting was at the end when judge said about people coming forward if they may have the courage to remember parts of their testimony,don’t quote me on that but will more people come forward,will their be a few deals made like “oh I remember this was said but I don’t want repercussions” or are there people who will come forward to save their butt.

What happened today with Cassidy Hutchinson was absolutely explosive but,and a big but,what will it mean if he isn’t brought to trial and even if he was one person on the jury could scupper any plans for that,nevertheless it was engrossing.

fantome profane

Anti-Woke = Anti-Justice
Premium Member
What I found interesting was at the end when judge said about people coming forward if they may have the courage to remember parts of their testimony,don’t quote me on that but will more people come forward,will their be a few deals made like “oh I remember this was said but I don’t want repercussions” or are there people who will come forward to save their butt.

What happened today with Cassidy Hutchinson was absolutely explosive but,and a big but,what will it mean if he isn’t brought to trial and even if he was one person on the jury could scupper any plans for that,nevertheless it was engrossing.
After what you saw, do you think Trump will run again in 2024? Will even Republicans nominate this man?

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
After what you saw, do you think Trump will run again in 2024? Will even Republicans nominate this man?

Well he wants to but I doubt it,it just doesn’t seem right that he will probably walk away a free man.

This to me is almost the same as Guido Fawkes trying to blow up our parliament,they hung drew and quartered him for treason,of course we’re more civilised now.

I see the difficulties of him facing anything though,but a deterrent to deter another one like him would seem like a good idea to me,of course I’m not knowledgeable of your laws or politics.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member

Incredible. Disgusting.
Just saw it on Drudge.
Criminy!
This guy has a screw loose....several.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I'm getting the sense that a lot of the right has a bus to throw Trump under finding him a liability at this point.

esmith

Veteran Member
Many of you will dispute the following due to the source.
Secret Service agents willing to testify that Trump didn't lunge at steering wheel during Capitol riot: source
Mystery reigns as two key Secret Service figures from Jan. 6 hearing already testified

So now we have conflicting stories. Hutchinson's testimoney is not first hand knowledge
"Ms. Hutchinson testified, under oath, and recounted what she was told," Hunt tweeted. "Those with knowledge of the episode also should testify under oath."

I will wait until the dust settles prior to making a judgment.....but her testimony is damning.

Callisto

Hellenismos, BTW
Just saw it on Drudge.
Criminy!
This guy has a screw loose....several.

giphy.gif

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
When you take her testimony and put it into the context of the larger picture, it fits hand & glove. Some minor aspects may and probably will be disputed, but no longer can the big picture be disputed as far as what Trump and some others were trying to do.

BTW, the car incident was basically hearsay as she stated, thus even if it was established that she was not told the truth that really changes nothing.