• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Cannibalism and racism.

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
Do you suppose the flesh of different human races taste different, sort of like how different breeds of cattle or poultry each have a distinct flavor? If so, would a cannibal be considered racist if they suggested that some races taste better than others?

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
It isn't racist if it's objectively verifiable & not prejudicial against individuals.
Whites: We're less fatty, but bland.
Blacks: They're slightly gamey.
Asian: You're hungry an hour later.

Last edited:

Skwim

Veteran Member
Do you suppose the flesh of different human races taste different, sort of like how different breeds of cattle or poultry each have a distinct flavor? If so, would a cannibal be considered racist if they suggested that some races taste better than others?
You do realize these questions have been talked to death here.

More same ol', same ol', :facepalm:

How about something like, "Creationism V. Evolution" for a change?

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
The taste of RF posters
Xkatz: Tender & sweet
Yosi: Hammy
Kilgore: Fishy....not like a trout...more like a herring
P Wolf: Rich, but a tad gamey
Archer: Tang. Not tangy, but like the drink the astronauts had.
F Heathen: He reeks of apostacy & irreverence.
Skwim: Spinachy

And finally:
Revoltingest: Revolting....with a hint of chocolate, bacon & haggis

Vinayaka

devotee
Premium Member
Only for people with warped humour. I think it all tastes better with fried green tomatoes. A turkey has white meat, dark meat all in the same specimen. Maybe human meat is like that.

I would have thought diet plays an potential role but I won't give any obvious examples lest I be accused of racism.

Erebus

It's less to do with race and more to do with age, diet and health. I have it on good authority that the legs of 21 year old athletic females are particularly delicious.

Terrywoodenpic

Oldest Heretic
It all depend on if they are free range, and what they are fed on.
But roast suckling organicaly fed coolie is great.
Sold as organic long pig these days.

dust1n

Zindīq
No, because 'taste' (in this regards) is not a reflection or assumption of one's character, demeanor, skillset, etc., based on the presumptions of skin color or racial background.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
No, because 'taste' (in this regards) is not a reflection or assumption of one's character, demeanor, skillset, etc., based on the presumptions of skin color or racial background.
Then how do you explain your being all tender & mild flavored white meat...coincidence?
I think not!