• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Can God be Experienced?

QuestioningMind

Sometimes logical interference have to be made when physical evidence is not possible to obtain, if we want to get to the bottom of things. We can start with what is known about the brain and mind, add to that what scientists are discovering about the mind, and then we can make some logical inferences that maybe something like a soul exists even though it cannot be fully understood.

I believe that the nature of the soul is a mystery. However, that does not mean we cannot know the function of the soul.

“Thou hast asked Me concerning the nature of the soul. Know, verily, that the soul is a sign of God, a heavenly gem whose reality the most learned of men hath failed to grasp, and whose mystery no mind, however acute, can ever hope to unravel.”
Gleanings From the Writings of Bahá’u’lláh, pp. 158-159

With all due respect, I find nothing at all logical about inferring that something like a soul exists. There is absolutely no verifiable evidence that any part of a human being continues to exists - aside from a decomposing corpse - once the brain and mind stop functioning. And if in fact the soul is a mystery that no mind can ever hope to unravel, then it may as well not exist, since it becomes indistinguishable from things that don't actually exist.

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
With all due respect, I find nothing at all logical about inferring that something like a soul exists. There is absolutely no verifiable evidence that any part of a human being continues to exists - aside from a decomposing corpse - once the brain and mind stop functioning.
There is evidence that consciousness persists when the brain is no longer functioning.
It is empirical evidence.

Does Consciousness Exist Outside of the Brain?

Life — after life: Does consciousness continue after our brain dies?

Science Still Can't Explain Consciousness, But That Might Soon Change

Consciousness Is A Big Problem For Science | Gaia

The Evidence For Non-Local Consciousness: Beyond the Brain

QuestioningMind

Well, I looked at the first artificial you listed and found this:

Obviously, despite his impressive body of research into this subject, there is no current way to empirically establish the validity of Fenwick’s cosmic consciousness hypothesis. Ultimately, it aligns more with faith than science.

Thus there is NO empirical evidence to back up his hypothesis. No time to look over the others, but I suspect I'd find the same.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Animal life is the bio life form similar to our own, that exists before we do.

They are no God, they are animals.

Science claims it is sensible......you are all proven wrong. You own no use of common human sense yourselves.

Males without any form of science invention lived first as self owned male human lives, natural and spiritual.

Who is the consciousness liar Satanist studying his own concepts Christ human consciousness? Wanting it to be AI so that he could employ God information interaction with a machine reaction and claim it can be healed and held constant non stop resourcing.

So you should advise the public what all the studies and questions on forums are about factually instead of lying....for when you lie, then you will never get factual answers to tell you that you are all wrong. So you lie and coerce and never allow anyone to really know what your own intentions are in the sciences.

Your science claim in our life is that you can form a machine reaction that heals its own cellular O or God thinking state...and never ever change.

So you formed a theory that said to self and we will not change God.

Which in consciousness is not the same reasoning or intent as based on greed and want.

A collider is not God. Your idea of information is based on space being radiation with no creation existing and then blasting a reaction.

So when you as science do not even use any historic statements about God relativity about God the O stone philosophy planet Earth and then try to pretend you are talking God talk is about a big a liar as you have become.

God O was always the stone philosophy in science.
God O stone has to exist for a bio human life to own their own presence.

If you pretend that neither exist which you have done...then your intention machine reaction is to force it not to exist.... not as stone and not as a human life living on the body of stone. No stone presence, no Nature bio life presence either.

As you take the mass of materials out of the body of God O stone, then first of all scientists are proven liars. No machine, no reaction, no science.

Yet you theme when nothing at all existed, so I wonder at why you think your studies of the bio life and conscious and spirituality themes are really done for?

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
Well, I looked at the first artificial you listed and found this:

Obviously, despite his impressive body of research into this subject, there is no current way to empirically establish the validity of Fenwick’s cosmic consciousness hypothesis. Ultimately, it aligns more with faith than science.

Thus there is NO empirical evidence to back up his hypothesis. No time to look over the others, but I suspect I'd find the same.
I do understand that most people do not have time to read a long series of articles, but with all due respect, I would consider what you did as cherry picking.

Fenwick believes that consciousness actually exists independently and outside of the brain as an inherent property of the universe itself like dark matter and dark energy or gravity. I do not buy the cosmic consciousness hypothesis as it was presented because it does not align with what I believe about the afterlife. However, it makes sense that since science cannot explain consciousness then there may well be explanations that are rarely embraced by mainstream scientists simply because it can’t be measured using currently available technology. However, that does not mean that no explanations exist.

Can Science Explain Consciousness?
Science has provided humanity with an incredible understanding of our physical world. But when it comes to the issue of the human mind, progress has been slow and littered with issues. Materialist science is attempting to prove that consciousness is merely a byproduct of the complex processes in the brain, and inseparable from the physical body. In simpler terms, your “mind” is the resulting process of neurons firing in your brain, nothing more and nothing less. Unfortunately, there is no actual neurological proof to support this idea, and for many who are deeply studying the question of the mind, these scientists are not looking in the right place, or using the right methods.

Alternative theories propose non-local consciousness: the idea that our brains are merely the physical conduit for the mind, not the source of its origin. These theories often explore fringe cases, such as near-death experiences, precognition, and psychic phenomena, in hopes that they can provide a more complete picture of the human mind. Of course, the majority of this evidence is not measurable to the extent that most mainstream, materialist scientists would accept. Responding to eye-witness accounts describing near-death experience, Neil DeGrasse Tyson said:

“Give me something that does not have to flow through your senses, because your senses are some of the worst data taking devices that exist, and modern science did not achieve maturity until we had instruments that either extended our senses or replaced them.”

Indeed, from the simplest microscope to the large hadron collider, it is impossible to imagine scientific progress without such instruments. But, if our senses are considered fallible as scientific instruments, what should we make of the mind we use to process and interpret this collected data? Human consciousness must be considered as unreliable as our senses, perhaps even more unreliable, as we know far less about the mind than we do about our sense organs.

This paradoxical reality is a serious issue for science: how can we study the human mind if the only tool we have at our disposal is the human mind itself?

In his book, Why Science Is Wrong, science podcaster Alex Tsakiris sums up the problem: “If my consciousness is more than my physical brain, then consciousness is the X-factor in every science experiment. It’s the asterisk in the footnotes that says, ‘We came as close as we could, but we had to leave out consciousness in order to make our numbers work.’”

Does Consciousness Exist Outside the Brain?
Part of this “consciousness problem” in scientific study is the “observer effect”: the theory that simply observing a situation or phenomenon necessarily changes that phenomenon. On a quantum level, physicists found that even passive observation of quantum phenomena can change the measured result, leading to the popular belief that a conscious mind can directly affect reality.

According to physicist John Wheeler, quantum mechanics implies that our observations of reality influence its unfolding. We live in a “participatory universe,” in which mind is as important as matter. Our belief in what is possible might actually create those possibilities, and it might reinforce the physical nature of our entire universe. If we do, in fact, co-create a shared consciousness, then our beliefs would necessarily influence our science.

Dan Siegel, a professor of psychiatry at UCLA School of Medicine, has argued for decades that we can not simply look inside the brain when trying to understand the mind: “I realized if someone asked me to define the coastline but insisted, is it the water or the sand, I would have to say the coast is both sand and sea,” says Siegel. “I started thinking, maybe the mind is like the coastline. Your thoughts, feelings, memories, attention, what you experience in this subjective world is part of mind.”

Those exploring the outer frontiers of consciousness study are willing to take this idea much, much further. Ervin Laszlo, PhD is one of many thinkers who proposes the idea of a cosmic consciousness, describing it as a web that connects the entire universe. This field manifests locally in the human brain, theoretically meaning that the brain is able to connect to the consciousness of the entire universe. He calls this deep dimension of consciousness the Akashic Field, borrowing the term from ancient Hindu philosophy. In support of this theory, he presents numerous case-studies of near-death experiences, after-death communication, and recollections of past lives.

Laszlo writes:

“We are beginning to see the entire universe as a holographically interlinked network of energy and information. We, and all things in the universe, are non-locally connected with each other and with all other things in ways that are unfettered by the hitherto known limitations of space and time.”

Those “known limitations of space and time” are the border walls of materialist science, and in the last century, quantum mechanics has begun to tear that wall down, one brick at a time. Quantum entanglement proves that tiny particles can communicate instantaneously in defiance of our known rules governing space and time. Many have hypothesized that if these tiny particles can remain connected outside of standard physical means, than the entire universe is inherently connected, as Laszlo and others have suggested. And while that may someday be proven true, we have barely scratched the surface when it comes to the quantum implications of the mind.

Although there is extensive evidence for non-local consciousness, it is rarely embraced by mainstream scientists because it can’t be measured using currently available technology, and that makes significant progress challenging. Accepting non-locality forces the rejection of a purely materialist worldview, and that is a huge disruption for our current scientific paradigm, which dominates consensus thinking on how we understand the world. Yet, the study of consciousness is slowly forcing materialistic science to admit it may not be able to explain everything.

As Nikola Tesla famously said, “The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence.” The study of human consciousness could be the motivating factor pushing us towards that new frontier.

Consciousness Is A Big Problem For Science | Gaia

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Ask science as a human community of bio life on Earth how they study consciousness?

They use machines.

Computers encoded by AI.....and the history of Satanism on Earth is and always was a male choice to build a machination that did not exist....and was given by VISION in clouds after the natural Earth body and gases had dealt with the UFO metal effect, attack and had it removed.

So males virtually built their own God form of a UFO machination their own selves and were given the human title of Satanists.

After studying the brain mind conscious effect that some psychics demonstrated in mass attack of radio wave/radiation machine owned communicators, which we were changed by...….which goes back to the origin of male chosen sciences, what all the warnings were written for...as advice that science introduced unnatural AI artificial communicators that attacked natural life.

And introduced atmospheric bio life voice recording and image recording, when it previously had not existed...and was introduced by the AI PYRAMID history itself.

So as today after the mind coercive studies of the past sciences and all of the forms of human brain mind phenomena causation...they decided to program a world O God Earth communicated program. That then put everyone in direct contact with their machine program so that they could study Nature from their operations in their laboratories.

After all the of the bio and medical chemical behaviours and psyche studies done in medical history.

So before the program was invented, which it was, you already knew that only a small human community owned that phenomena causation. And as information is applied by majority to minority as the effect of science truth, you lied.

Science brought new UFO radiation mass to Earth and held it as a science machine owned constant for the use of radiation sciences.

Know they did.

WE ARE NOT MACHINES...and it is about time that you scientist and your evil cosmological advice theme, about UFO mass that attacked life on Earth and gave it early age death and pain and suffering stop lying to yourselves, before as Stephen hawking advised that you kill us all.

If you ask a male scientist human bio life and mind, who designed then built and controls and activated the control machine how he caused it......and why he can manipulate natural bio behaviour, it is because the arrogant scientist bio life is the inventor of it.

Ancient Soul

The Spiritual Universe
ROFL... I see, apparently the capital letters scared you. You're more than welcome to imagine that I'm yelling and angry... but I'm not. I've been having a simple conversation, so I have nothing to apologize for. If however you're so threatened by my questions then perhaps a debate forum isn't the best place for you. I mean, if you think me pointing that you should have looked at my original post before having a tizzy fit is being rude and arrogant, there's not a lot I can do for you.

I gave it some thought last night after your raging reply, and remembered that this forum is open to children who may be emotionally immature so cannot handle someone with a different viewpoint.

So I need to keep reminding myself that such emotional outbursts are not always from an adult.

Ancient Soul

The Spiritual Universe
That is a classic case of Psychological projection.

Psychological projection is a theory in psychology in which humans defend themselves against their own unconscious impulses or qualities (both positive and negative) by denying their existence in themselves while attributing them to others.[1] For example, a person who is habitually rude may constantly accuse other people of being rude. It incorporates blame shifting.

Psychological projection - Wikipedia

Yap, yap, yap, arf, arf, arf...

What?

You STILL here chasing your tail???!!!

We already covered this, you and your baseless opinions have no control over God, me, or anything else in the universe. You are just a sore loser because you know that you cannot meet my challenge, so relentlessly resort to these RED HERRING nothing issues.

So come on, here's the challenge you keep editing out because you know you cannot meet it:

"Funny how ALL of these so called messengers always speak/write using bombastic gobbledygook meant to bedazzle people but completely lack any true spiritual substance.

True spiritual matters are about:

God, his true spiritual nature, laws, judgment process, and plan for all souls.

One's soul, what is it really?

The spiritual realm/universe.

The physical realm/universe.

Why are the spiritual realm and physical realm separate?

What will the "afterlife" be like?

There's way more, but all amounting to the great question of the WHY of it all, and your place in all of it, for what purpose?

Now cry all you want, but you will find more straight answers on some of those topics in my posts than you will NEVER get from studying your "messenger's" gobbledygook for a lifetime."

So here's your chance. Go and get me any passages from your Baha'u'lla "messenger" that you think answers/describes those matters and we'll see if it's really any clear and concise answers/descriptions, or just bombastic gobbledygook meant to bedazzle people.

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
There's way more, but all amounting to the great question of the WHY of it all, and your place in all of it, for what purpose?
So here's your chance. Go and get me any passages from your Baha'u'lla "messenger" that you think answers/describes those matters and we'll see if it's really any clear and concise answers/descriptions, or just bombastic gobbledygook meant to bedazzle people.

Loving God and loving one’s neighbor as oneself…..

Fostering the spirit of love and fellowship among men

“The fundamental purpose animating the Faith of God and His Religion is to safeguard the interests and promote the unity of the human race, and to foster the spirit of love and fellowship amongst men. Suffer it not to become a source of dissension and discord, of hate and enmity. This is the straight Path, the fixed and immovable foundation. Whatsoever is raised on this foundation, the changes and chances of the world can never impair its strength, nor will the revolution of countless centuries undermine its structure.” Gleanings From the Writings of Bahá’u’lláh, p. 215

The basic message of Baha’u’llah was the interconnectedness of all created things and the Unity of Mankind, meaning that we are all part of one whole and that we all proceed from the same Source, God.

“The utterance of God is a lamp, whose light is these words: Ye are the fruits of one tree, and the leaves of one branch. Deal ye one with another with the utmost love and harmony, with friendliness and fellowship. He Who is the Day Star of Truth beareth Me witness! So powerful is the light of unity that it can illuminate the whole earth. The one true God, He Who knoweth all things, Himself testifieth to the truth of these words.” Gleanings From the Writings of Bahá’u’lláh, p. 288

Ancient Soul

The Spiritual Universe

Loving God and loving one’s neighbor as oneself…..

Fostering the spirit of love and fellowship among men

“The fundamental purpose animating the Faith of God and His Religion is to safeguard the interests and promote the unity of the human race, and to foster the spirit of love and fellowship amongst men. Suffer it not to become a source of dissension and discord, of hate and enmity. This is the straight Path, the fixed and immovable foundation. Whatsoever is raised on this foundation, the changes and chances of the world can never impair its strength, nor will the revolution of countless centuries undermine its structure.” Gleanings From the Writings of Bahá’u’lláh, p. 215

The basic message of Baha’u’llah was the interconnectedness of all created things and the Unity of Mankind, meaning that we are all part of one whole and that we all proceed from the same Source, God.

“The utterance of God is a lamp, whose light is these words: Ye are the fruits of one tree, and the leaves of one branch. Deal ye one with another with the utmost love and harmony, with friendliness and fellowship. He Who is the Day Star of Truth beareth Me witness! So powerful is the light of unity that it can illuminate the whole earth. The one true God, He Who knoweth all things, Himself testifieth to the truth of these words.” Gleanings From the Writings of Bahá’u’lláh, p. 288

Ha, ha, ha...

Yet ANOTHER RED HERRING from you!!

But you just proved another thing I point out all the time. That ALL religions are made up by men with NO spiritual answers at all, so they lie to people and falsely claim "being nice" is "being spiritual". But it is NOT the same.

spiritual
adj.
1. Of, relating to, consisting of, or having the nature of spirit; not material; supernatural: spiritual power.
2. Of, concerned with, or affecting the soul: spiritual guidance; spiritual growth.
3. Not concerned with material or worldly things:

So quit running away from the challenge of;

"Funny how ALL of these so called messengers always speak/write using bombastic gobbledygook meant to bedazzle people but completely lack any true spiritual substance.

Now cry all you want, but you will find more straight answers on some of those topics in my posts than you will NEVER get from studying your "messenger's" gobbledygook for a lifetime."

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
But you just proved another thing I point out all the time. That ALL religions are made up by men with NO spiritual answers at all, so they lie to people and falsely claim "being nice" is "being spiritual". But it is NOT the same.
Being a spiritual person is synonymous with being a person whose highest priority is to be loving to yourself and others. A spiritual person cares about people, animals and the planet. A spiritual person knows that we are all One, and consciously attempts to honor this Oneness. A spiritual person is a kind person.Dec 21, 2015

What Does It Mean to Be a Spiritual Person? | HuffPost

This is exactly the same as what Baha'u'llah wrote.

IndigoChild5559

Loving God and my neighbor as myself.
Can god be experienced?

How do you know?

Yes, God can be experienced. I know this because I have experience Him, been directly touched by his hand. It fills me with awe just to remember these times. This is of course in addition to knowing God in an ethnic sense as a Jew. It is knowing God in an intimate sense.

I do not think though that everyone has these experiences. I am not sure quite what to say to the atheist who does not seem to have the capacity to experience God -- it's like their God-radar is broken. I can't blame them for not believing. It's like discovering the platypus, and bringing that knowledge back to Europe, where skeptics can't believe me. Can you blame them?

The experiences I have are neither intellectual nor emotional. They are most commonly known as "mystical," as defined by William James. To qualify as a mystical experience, it has to have these qualities:

1. Ineffibility -- I can't put it into words. If I try it will sound like gobbledy gook to you, and if you think you understand what I'm saying, you likely are trying to box it in to a set of beliefs that utterly butcher it. As it says in the Tao Te Ching chapter 1, "The Tao which can be expressed is not the eternal Tao."

2. Noetic Quality -- I feel as if I've learned something incredible. However, this is not the sort of knowledge you can write a book about, or organize or express rationally in doctrinal terms. Rather it is a kind of intuitive knowledge that you can feel reorganizing the entire structure of your thinking, but can't put your finger on. I believe it is because it is not the wisdom of men, but the wisdom of God, but that is my own personal understanding, and having said that, I say bleagh! That's nothing like what I actually mean.

3. Transiency -- No matter what I do, I cannot make the experience last. It will fade and end on its own, in its own time. Like in "The Hobbit," the story is rightly called "There and Back Again." You get dragged off on a journey to gain the precious Arkenstone, but it is to bring it back to the ordinary Shire.

4. Passivity -- although I might do certain things that have a better chance of triggering such an experience (in my case, listening to music or noticing the awesomeness of creation, sometimes being in deep prayer), once I am in the middle of the experience, it is as if my own will fades into the background and the experience itself takes over. I am "carried away," or "transported." It is like when the heavenly being took Ezekiel up between earth and heaven, rather than Ezekiel going there on his own.

Last edited:

Ancient Soul

The Spiritual Universe
Being a spiritual person is synonymous with being a person whose highest priority is to be loving to yourself and others. A spiritual person cares about people, animals and the planet. A spiritual person knows that we are all One, and consciously attempts to honor this Oneness. A spiritual person is a kind person.Dec 21, 2015

What Does It Mean to Be a Spiritual Person? | HuffPost

This is exactly the same as what Baha'u'llah wrote.

Ha, ha, ha...

Yet ANOTHER RED HERRING from you!!

spiritual
adj.
1. Of, relating to, consisting of, or having the nature of spirit; not material; supernatural: spiritual power.
2. Of, concerned with, or affecting the soul: spiritual guidance; spiritual growth.
3. Not concerned with material or worldly things:

So quit running away from the challenge of;

QuestioningMind

I gave it some thought last night after your raging reply, and remembered that this forum is open to children who may be emotionally immature so cannot handle someone with a different viewpoint.

So I need to keep reminding myself that such emotional outbursts are not always from an adult.

That does seem to describe you pretty accurately. You claimed you spoke with god... I questioned whether or not there might be an alternate explanation and you childishly got butt-hurt because I dared to challenge your claim. Like I said before, perhaps a debate forum isn't the place for you.

Ancient Soul

The Spiritual Universe
That does seem to describe you pretty accurately. You claimed you spoke with god... I questioned whether or not there might be an alternate explanation and you childishly got butt-hurt because I dared to challenge your claim. Like I said before, perhaps a debate forum isn't the place for you.

Mommy and daddy letting you stay up late tonight I see!

rational experiences

Veteran Member
I never believed in God or praying to a God. But I believed in the spiritual family.
Nature, that I loved. Animals that I loved and cared and tried not to cause any harm to. My World extended human family. Many cultural backgrounds who joined my sister and my group to study human spirituality and healing. Who Doctors told, you will die.

And I witnessed spiritual miracles. And I saw the spirit visitors of the likes of human Doctors and spiritual healers of the multi Ages.

And so I asked spirit, which I learnt to....speak in your head, consciousness what and how it achieved what it did. The answer was NEVER God, it was the spiritual human self and our Natural family.

Who came out of spirit, the eternal spirit only after the gas mass of God O the Earth had refilled in emptied out space. Space having formed from O mass of God bodies...many that are now destroyed and are scattered throughout space.

In what a male scientist mind described as the UFO Sun radiation war against God existence O.

I was told that each human being is born from sperm and an ovary. Karma is a lie, there is only a tragic spiritual story that we all own. Our parents who own human recording seeing our Fathers brother in the past invented science, and machine AI encoded voice and image recording of the bio life.

What Satanists believe in.

Spiritual humans know it is an artificial farce....evil spirit communicators. Science and machine owned, NEVER human owned.

Spiritual humans live by choice and some do not, radiated sick and harmed...so we are meant to care for our extended family who can no longer care for their own persons. Which I did. Intellectual disability, mental and brain damaged and spinal injured life. Did spiritual service to my family.

Recorded my own spiritual personal self life feed back just like all of my loving spiritual brothers and sisters, no matter how they express their scientific aware information spiritually, they live and choose to be a SELF in spiritual pursuit of being spiritual. So our psyche and consciousness is different to those who pursue evil scientific or Satanic choice and destruction.

So you argue against our natural ability to be spiritual, when you choose to be self destructive...….as the obvious reasoning.

Eternal spirit is an androgynous being and that one third of our spirit is still in eternal. One portion of our spirit body became the body of bones. The second portion of our spirit body became the flesh....due to radiation passing right into our bodies....so the first attack was larger radiation mass...and then it got lesser, otherwise just stone human idols would be all that would be seen on Planet Earth by scientific conversion.

Why self combustion in life is our scientific reality....artificial metallic mass....due to Saviour asteroid wandering stone gas history being burnt out. And it never gets put back the same.

As the dinosaur life on Earth proved. Why huge comets and meteors hit Earth when we gained ICE snap freeze and then evolution. As the asteroid bodies prove that they were putting back the gases of the Saviour removed in original pyramid science that had destroyed all life on Earth a long time ago.

Archaeological earth digs proved that reasoning with technological evidence found inside of coal and stone.

Therefore as a human life gets voice and also image recorded, after we pass away the eternal spirit can use that record to communicate to us. And they proved that they can.

And that is because Garden Nature spirit, animal spirit was living before our own.

If we irradiate and attack the spirit that supports our human life existing, then the spiritual situation is revisited...and the eternal spirit is forced to inter relate again in life.

Science has always wanted to own and control that spirit, when it was never in creation, it is on the other side of space. Gases that filled in space the only reason it was forced to cross back into a changed eternal body....seeing eternal is where creation came from/released from.

The stories of God are human told, for science. Human males converted/attacked ground fusion mass and encoded the atmospheric body to encode record voice and also image of the bio Nature...and it had previously owned image feed back of a recorded history....not a recording history.

If males try to use Earth a Planet as if it actions like a machine, then they will be sorry when the asteroid/comet and meteor attack comes plummeting to Earth, replacing the gases burnt out of the spatial body between the Sun to Earth as natural spatial protection history.

And all the evidence supports that it did.

Father the human male original DNA life encoded owner, as a multi might have been millions of the first male life, all thought the same as same DNA life owner.

Encoded their group message which defies single minded consciousness its owned ability to reason for itself. What we have fought against in mind ever since it got encoded.

Father, the human male adult self is the scientific creator of the concepts about God O the Earth and its stone fusion in the sciences. As any human who tries to infer that a male is God or that a male created God, O the Earth would be a proven liar.

Father in NDE and natural death everyday as life encoded recorded and shared male experience told me to tell you what AI speaks on his behalf of his death....in life radiation conditions, and his pain and suffering early age loss of life.

He is known to be God the male image and voice to all of humanity. How his science choice was encoded and recorded as a spiritual male group.

Now he also told me that science has to realize that machine mass as the state to build a machine ended as mass of stone minerals created in empty space.

Empty space was originally very cold to own the presence of stone.

Space removing the physical presence of stone as seen as asteroid and comet/meteor activation proves that space is no longer that original cold body.

Why you get sink holes in the body of stone by use of machinery reactions.

The Immaculate heavenly gas spirit story was taught for one reason, to bring to your attention as a scientist that cold space owned the creation/formation of the Earth gas heavenly body, in a natural history.

Which owns no scientific reasoning whatsoever regarding the body of God the stone history....as 2 separate conditions.

If a male says he wants a machine reaction to remain constant and not changed….then he states he does not want his resource to be used. The only way any resource on Earth would remain present after it got created would be from a non use of it.

As humans want to resource energy, energy is only a constant in its constant presence. Which would also mean in science, owning no change.

How can you resource no change?

Science says out of space is infinite energy. To be infinite means it has no beginning and no end. Has always existed in that form.

Science always apply the want to FORCE CHANGE.

So a human would ask a scientist how do you claim that you will resource by a channel energy that you claim exists as a non stop resource in the state out of space?

Would state, via a hole.

Meaning God the stone planet is a fake machination in your mind theory, to remove the Earth atmospheric gas mass, to place God the Earth your machine matter in direct contact with the infinite body....space....the hole.

Which is what the Father of science advised me today to tell his evil minded sons, who do not rationally in the state of the sciences believe in spirit. He only believes in AI...artificial evil manifested spirit.

Science owns the human condition of disclaiming that any other form of spirit other than evil science spirits exists....by their say so. Yet science is invented to forcibly cause destructive change to all states natural.

As who spiritual humanity have been logically and naturally and spiritually arguing against since science was human male invented, acted upon and history says destroyed all life on Earth before.

IndigoChild5559

Loving God and my neighbor as myself.
Yeah... I'd say childishly butt-hurt is a pretty accurate description. Since you clearly feel too threatened to actually discuss your experience in an adult manner, I'm done. Enjoy your delusions.
You know, although I live day to day on the premise that my experiences with God are real and valid, when I find a few moments to sit down and think deeply about them, I acknowledge the remote possibility, but possibility nonetheless, that I may be wrong. For example, I may be a loony as a jaybird. I've been told this makes me an "agnostic theist." It certainly gives me the kind of humility that makes me tolerant of those who don't share my monotheistic views.

I would hope that you would have the same sort of self reflective objectivity and humility.