• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Can God be Experienced?

rational experiences

Veteran Member
When human males, whose intent is to claim self is God, as a male and know they did...then argue is God real. Well are you real brother?

Title, the speaking use of applying names is done by a living human for and on behalf of that human being self thinking...to advise names to teach variables.

Yet each variable is present created.

That very statement then says, everything is created. So there is no Creator.

Then there is science...a choice. Not told to do it, not a reasonable action, but a choice done by males as a large agreement of a conscious male psyche. The history, male humans as a group the inventor of the sciences.

Males know that past means occurred/reacted and then the reaction known by status finishes/ends...to claim a beginning and an end.

Creation owns no beginning and it owns no end....it just reacting in variations to its forms.

So what are you all discussing?

Science...you are not discussing creation actually....as a beginning and an end...you discuss the reasons for a reaction.

And lie to your selves about your intentions...to forcibly attack and change what is already created and exists naturally formed.

Which was your own realization and after the fact theme and storytelling about Satanism...changing the concept of God, being the stone O.

For a machine does not exist by its own volition. A machine already involves you thinking about planet Earth God O the stone, and use the total theme, to think involving how to design and build a machine to own a reaction to CONTINUE change.

For to gain that machine you are involved in the change of natural God O the Earth particles.

Therefore as a reaction is finished and ended it is in the past, so to review it in a psyche it is by VISION. Meaning it was atmospherically recorded.

Atmosphere from volcanic eruptive history.
Mass released out of volcanic God body...communicators.

Visions in the clouds as a multi design story.

Looking at the PAST.

So you looked at a reaction that was recorded and had ended. Reaction records.

You are not a reaction.
You never owned science before.
You build a machine and react it.
It involved the study of the UFO radiation metal mass that had gone.

It comes back.

You get irradiated.

You get physically converted and claimed that you got kicked out of the Nature Garden for the cell converted.

You tell this story today as self advice of science cause and effect involving UFO radiation metal mass....machine information that is destructive...to transform.

You apply science to transform and change.

So you got recorded by male image and voice in a large volume one of attack ancient event.

Where the self belief a male is God came from.

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Yes. When you wake up illusion (old picture) dissipates. But reality remains. It "becomes" more. Not less. You begin to see "more than rocks", "more than time"... (Actually I should say "more than you" and "more than see".) Right?
You become unable to distinguish self from rock.

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
Sorry, but what I did was NOT cherry picking. I read the entire article that you claimed provided empirical evidence, an article about a man's untested hypothesis. And at the end of the article it VERY CLEARLY stated that this man's untested hypothesis could NOT be considered empirical evidence. That's NOT cherry picking. That's pointing out that your claim that the article provided empirical evidence simply is not true. In fact, by claiming that the article provided empirical evidence when it actually just provided an untested hypothesis, YOU are the one who was attempting to cherry pick. You wanted me to read the arguments for his untested hypotheses, but skip over the part about it NOT being empirical evidence.

The rest of what you wrote is no different. There are plenty of scientists who have hypothesized that consciousness exists outside of a physical brain, but until one of them comes up with a way to TEST this hypothesis, it will forever remain an untested guess and NOT empirical evidence. IF they can find a way to test it then they MIGHT someday have empirical evidence. But until they do, they don't.
Sorry, I did not know you read the entire article.

I can now see that I spoke out of turn. If by empirical evidence you mean a hypothesis that was tested and proven no, there is no empirical evidence.

There are hypotheses and theories but nothing had been proven scientifically and I doubt it will ever be proven since the soul is a mystery no human mind can unravel. Believers have various beliefs about the soul and what it is but we cannot all be right if our beliefs are contradictory. One religion might be right though. ;)

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Disparate cultures all through history and all over the world have known "how life should be lived," oddly, though, they lived very different lifestyles. ;)

The great thing in, in all that diversity, there are people in all of the Faiths all around the world, that Love God and serve God with all their heart and all their soul, by selfless service to their fellow man.

As such, no person, culture or faith has a greater way, but that way.

Regards Tony

PearlSeeker

You become unable to distinguish self from rock.
You are still able to distinguish self from rock but at the same time you know there is something more than this distinction...

When you first open one eye and then the second eye the first one is still intact.

QuestioningMind

Sorry, I did not know you read the entire article.

I can now see that I spoke out of turn. If by empirical evidence you mean a hypothesis that was tested and proven no, there is no empirical evidence.

There are hypotheses and theories but nothing had been proven scientifically and I doubt it will ever be proven since the soul is a mystery no human mind can unravel. Believers have various beliefs about the soul and what it is but we cannot all be right if our beliefs are contradictory. One religion might be right though. ;)

That's what empirical evidence means. It means evidence that can be verified and recreated. I can hypothesis that there's a 1969 Ford Mustang in orbit around the planet Mercury, but until I can come up with a way to test my hypothesis, it remains a completely unverified claim. And people can hypothesis that consciousness can exist without a physical brain, but until they can come up with a way to test this hypothesis, it will forever remain an unverified claim.

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
You are still able to distinguish self from rock but at the same time you know there is something more than this distinction...

When you first open one eye and then the second eye the first one is still intact.
It's more than that. The world, yourself everything, dissolves when you wake from the dream. None of them were real.

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
It's more than that. The world, yourself everything, dissolves when you wake from the dream. None of them were real.

The other thought is that after the glimpse of the world's beyond our senses, we are drawn back into the Matrix, this illusion, to further develop our spiritual capacities.

Life is such a gift.

Regards Tony

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Wait?
What dream??

Did I nod off at the keyboard again???!!!
Must have. Weren't we talking about experiencing God, from a mystical standpoint? We currently experience two levels subjective consciousness. Both dream states; imagined worlds created in our own heads. Experiencing God begins in higher states
How do you know? Wouldn't this kind of rapture lead to physical death?
Physical death is part of the illusion. ;)

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Truly, what really is the difference between the end of a dream and the end of life? We wake, and a life ends. Really, is life not but a dream? A fleeting, temporal experience that flashes by in a blink, here for just the moment?

Can god be experienced?

How do you know?

By experience. :)

Bible tells God is love. I think I know love and have seen love.

He who doesn't love doesn't know God, for God is love.
1 John 4:8

We know and have believed the love which God has for us. God is love, and he who remains in love remains in God, and God remains in him.
1 John 4:16

Ancient Soul

The Spiritual Universe
Must have. Weren't we talking about experiencing God, from a mystical standpoint? We currently experience two levels subjective consciousness. Both dream states; imagined worlds created in our own heads. Experiencing God begins in higher states
Physical death is part of the illusion. ;)

"We" weren't talking about anything. I just saw a good chance to add some humor to your statement. As sometimes these forums get too intense, so like to add some harmless jokes from time to time.

But since you brought it up, experiencing God can only be done thru one's soul with it's built in connection to God. Only sadly most people have been left so spiritually broken by society and religions, that access to the full usage of their souls has been blocked off. Which is what all religions want. So that people are left so spiritually broken and lost that they look to MAN for answers instead of to GOD.

Muffled

Jesus in me
@Sunstone If St. Paul is right that, "in him we live and move and have our being" (Acts 17:28) then its arguable that we experience God every minute of every day in every single thing we say, do, feel, touch, taste or see.

I believe for some that works better than others. A person should be Islamic ie in submission to the Holy Spirit.

Muffled

Jesus in me
"We" weren't talking about anything. I just saw a good chance to add some humor to your statement. As sometimes these forums get too intense, so like to add some harmless jokes from time to time.

But since you brought it up, experiencing God can only be done thru one's soul with it's built in connection to God. Only sadly most people have been left so spiritually broken by society and religions, that access to the full usage of their souls has been blocked off. Which is what all religions want. So that people are left so spiritually broken and lost that they look to MAN for answers instead of to GOD.

I believe my church (Baptist) encourages spiritual life.