• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Caffeine and memory

sandandfoam

Veteran Member
Hi,
As part of an end of course assessment I am doing a study about caffeine and memory. I'm looking for participants who will answer some simple memory questions. I am looking for both participants that do, and participants who do not consume caffeine.
If you think you could participate please pm me and I'll send on details, I'm only just getting started on the study so thanks in advance.
SW

A

angellous_evangellous

HAHAHA

Hey man, I'm out if I have to go without caffeine for any period of time.

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
I drink it..every day...(but is it counter active if you drink other things too???)

I mean how can you make it even??..What about age and excersize and diet and ....prescription meds and PMS ..and male versus female ..and if your husband keeps you up all night snoring so you have to sleep on the couch.. or if you ARE the husband snoring ....and so on???

Anyway...I'll take the study..if you want me..I'll PM ya...

Love

Dallas

sandandfoam

Veteran Member
Thanks everyone I really appreciate it. I need more participants both caffeine and non-caffeine consumers. It's only going to take a couple of minutes in a couple of weeks time. More people please!!!

sandandfoam

Veteran Member
Thank you everyone who said they'd help, I appreciate it. I'm waiting on feedback from my tutor before I can do any more.
I still need more people!
Thanks again.

+Xausted

Count me in. It is a food group isnt it? ;)(better be as it is the only thing that can sometimes pass my lips all day) - as long as I dont have to go without at any point in the day that is.

(Please be warned, as you maybe remember I have previously told you that I have memory problems anyway, so I may not be the best person to be included )