• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

By the way -- if you claim to be a Christian...

2ndpillar

I'm misgendered almost every single day on this board. I've not once screamed at anyone for doing so. In fact, most of the time I don't even bother correcting anyone because I don't think it's all that relevant. However, if someone was intentionally and maliciously misgendering me, I may have a problem with that.
You talk like a "he", and have an attitude of a "she". Maybe we should call you "they", or let you purchase a "woke" EV, lose money and mind, by trying to charge the thing, and travel anywhere. You no doubt took the covid vaccinations, and have undermined your health, so the results of your actions now go with you. Maybe you should be more a skeptic, as to what the "woke" Progressives tell you.

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
You could always give up your gender on this board. Not that anyone could objectively prove it one way or another.
I don't really care enough about it to do so. But I recognize that my feelings don't represent the feelings of anyone other than myself.
The bigger problem would be what someone genders you when you are met on the street. If you are a woman and people call you a Mr., there might be a problem on your part. Not that anyone here should care if you are misgendered, but it might be a wakeup call on your part.
Already addressed and explained.
As you apparently are a member of the "woke"/Progressive movement, who think they know all things, and set the standards, and are better than anyone else, it seems strange that you wouldn't require Woke standards be used in gendering individuals.
I imagine that you view anyone who doesn't agree with you as "woke" which is generally how I see the term being used. You seem to have done exactly that, here. "Woke" is just another right-wing boogeyman that none of you ever seem able to actually define in any useful way. It just looks like you mean "people who disagree with me."

2ndpillar

Fox News and Newsmax have been lying to you. Look at you parroting their talking points, word for word.

You need to better vet your sources.
I was quoting from the special council Horowitz with regards to the findings of the Russian collusion hoax. Here is a Progressive left rag (rolling stone) report on the report.

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
You talk like a "he", and have an attitude of a "she". Maybe we should call you "they", or let you purchase a "woke" EV, lose money and mind, by trying to charge the thing, and travel anywhere. You no doubt took the covid vaccinations, and have undermined your health, so the results of your actions now go with you. Maybe you should be more a skeptic, as to what the "woke" Progressives tell you.

Oh cool, now we're moving onto stereotypes.
I'm not wearing a dress either. I'm wearing pants! :eek:

Dude, I already told you your mind reading abilities absolutely suck. Your far-right-wing talking point boogeyman claims are on point though!

2ndpillar

Dude, I already told you your mind reading abilities absolutely suck. Your far-right-wing talking point boogeyman claims are on point though!
Hillary Clinton wears pants. Does that make her a man? She might be in the lesbian category, but it doesn't make her a man. Your aggressive writings buts you in the "he" column, but your far left Woke feminist attitudes puts you in the "she category". A position of the "they" category might be appropriate. Being ambivalent as to who you are, would come under the gender dysphoria category. Apparently, by calling me "dude", you are assuming I am a "he". How dare you make such an assumption. If the women's wrestling association turns down my application to wrestle as a woman, I might have to sue you for deformation of gender preference. Andrew Tate seems to make a lot of money in the fight game, and if I lose my chance to wrestle as a woman, because of you, I am out a lot of money, and might have a claim against you.

jimb

Premium Member

If I were you, I would do as I did: put 2ndpillar on ignore. He is constantly insulting others, so there is no point in indulging his meanness.

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
If I were you, I would do as I did: put 2ndpillar on ignore. He is constantly insulting others, so there is no point in indulging his meanness.

Yep, I've done it for the 2nd and last time for the reasons you mention. It's so pathetic how some here at RF can be so nasty towards others and yet believe they're "Bible-believing Christians", thus ignoring Jesus' "love one another" message.

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
"Rape culture" maybe the culture you live in, but that is not the historical culture of middle America.
Sorry to tell you, but it is. You should have paid closer attention to the #MeToo movement. It's a widespread problem and has been for a long time.

As I've pointed out, you yourself have espoused and put forward all sorts of arguments and ideas that perpetuate rape culture.
-"What was she wearing?"
-"She's too ugly to be raped."
-"It's her fault."
-"What did she expect to happen when ... ? "
-"But she likes sex"
-'She's crazy ... "
-'She slept her way to the top ... "

All of these are examples of the ways in which rape culture is perpetuated.
Possibly you live on the Progressive East or West coast, where they set up islands for the elites to have sexual relationships with children, and allow Mexican cartels to smuggle child victims into the U.S.
Possibly, you can't seem to see things outside of your political biases/internet conspiracies.

I live in Canada.
As for "Andrew Tate", he lives 2 blocks up the street from me, and I had a beer with him last night. He is 76 years old, and an ex Marine. While I might listen to him talk, I don't take direction from him unless it is with respect to the mechanics of a boom truck.
The guy I'm talking about is self-proclaimed misogynist who's currently facing charges for rape and human trafficking.

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
You talk like a "he", and have an attitude of a "she".
Cool. What on earth does that mean?
Maybe we should call you "they",
If you want to. I don't really care.
or let you purchase a "woke" EV,
Ohh a right-wing buzz word!
lose money and mind, by trying to charge the thing, and travel anywhere.
I'd love to save on gas money. Gas is currently $1.68 / L here and I can barely afford it.
You no doubt took the covid vaccinations, and have undermined your health, so the results of your actions now go with you. Maybe you should be more a skeptic, as to what the "woke" Progressives tell you.
Oh look, you used "woke" again! Yay.

Yep, I value my health and the health of other human beings around me. My niece has cystic fibrosis and I'm not going to risk her health because some dude on the internet doesn't understand how vaccines work. I also have recently found out I've had a heart condition my entire life that I wasn't even aware of, so I'm definitely not going to risk contracting COVID so it can damage my heart even more than it already is.

Anyhoo, all of this was in response to, "I'm misgendered almost every single day on this board. I've not once screamed at anyone for doing so. In fact, most of the time I don't even bother correcting anyone because I don't think it's all that relevant. However, if someone was intentionally and maliciously misgendering me, I may have a problem with that."

Instead of responding to what I've said, you seem to have gone off an an extreme-right-wing-YouTube-rabbit-hole rant.

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
Hillary Clinton wears pants. Does that make her a man? She might be in the lesbian category, but it doesn't make her a man.
Hillary Clinton has never claimed to be a man. :shrug:
Your aggressive writings buts you in the "he" column, but your far left Woke feminist attitudes puts you in the "she category".
This is funny. You're making the point that gender falls along a spectrum while attempting to argue that gender is binary.
A position of the "they" category might be appropriate.
Well, that would be up to me. Not you.
Being ambivalent as to who you are, would come under the gender dysphoria category.
That's not what gender dysphoria is.
Apparently, by calling me "dude", you are assuming I am a "he".
No. I refer to all people as dude. I don't discriminate.
How dare you make such an assumption.
This is funny. This entire conversation is you trying to misgender me.
If the women's wrestling association turns down my application to wrestle as a woman, I might have to sue you for deformation of gender preference. Andrew Tate seems to make a lot of money in the fight game, and if I lose my chance to wrestle as a woman, because of you, I am out a lot of money, and might have a claim against you.

Oh cool, I love insincere facetious arguments.

2ndpillar

I'd love to save on gas money. Gas is currently $1.68 / L here and I can barely afford it.
Go to California, where they restrict the use of electricity for charging EVs. Plus there was a YouTube video of a guy trying to charge in California. At the end of two days trying to charge at different locations, the guy was ready to kill himself. The long lines and out of order chargers, plus the throttled back chargers, made the act of charging a vehicle insane. The fact that the government to pays someone to buy an EV, and build them, and subsidize building chargers, is a burden on the people who were smart enough not to buy one. The U.S. government allocated billions to build chargers, yet have yet to build any. If you are paying by the liter, you may be in Canada, which is a place to get out of, because of all the Progressive measures, creating huge inflation in energy, food, and housing, which are greater than in the U.S. If you are in Europe, the downside is probably greater. Canada has the resources to rebound once they get rid of their Progressive government.

2ndpillar

Yep, I value my health and the health of other human beings around me. My niece has cystic fibrosis and I'm not going to risk her health because some dude on the internet doesn't understand how vaccines work. I also have recently found out I've had a heart condition my entire life that I wasn't even aware of, so I'm definitely not going to risk contracting COVID so it can damage my heart even more than it already is.
Your covid vaccine will not prevent you from getting covid, or even of passing it along. What it will in many cases damage your organs and reduce your immune system capability. When people who have had covid shots die, sometimes they are autopsied, and what is found is growths throughout the organs. What dozens of Covid-19 patient autopsies have revealed about the disease
Your body is now a time bomb.

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
You see, one mans puts a thousand to flee.

Joshua 23:10 A single man makes a thousand flee, because the LORD your God is the one who is fighting for you, just as he promised you.
Do let me know when you're able to respond to the entirety of my posts rather than just snipping out single lines to respond to.

2ndpillar

LOL I was mocking your use of stereotypes.
Maybe I was mocking Hillary wearing pants. Not that good looking women can not look good in pants. On the other hand, a hag, will generally look bad no matter what they wear. Their appearance is intrinsic to their character, unless they have a portrait of themselves hidden in some attic.