• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

By the way -- if you claim to be a Christian...

2ndpillar

Stop right there.

What bearing do her looks have on anything? You do realize this is an antiquated argument used for decades against women who speak out about sexual abuse. Next you'll be asking "what was she wearing?" :rolleyes: It seems you missed the point of the entire #MeToo movement, unfortunately.
The "Me Too movement" is about believing women at all times. I am not sure what Universe you live in, except in the echo chamber of the women's liberal movement. Well, your skepticism seems to have failed you. This woman is a non-attractive hag, for whom only a Warlock would find attractive. She brings up her "sexual abuse" allegations 20 years after the fact when it might help her financially and promote her Progressive agenda by taking down the front presidential candidate. She is a writer and her expressed expertise seems to be sexual interactions between males and females. Well, I think her musings have over taken reality. The media calling it "rape" have led to a coming large lawsuit against such accusers. Hopefully the settlements will lead to repayment of least some of Trump's expenses. The verdict in the case was sexual harassment, somewhat in the wheelhouse of sniffing the heads of young girls, but with no real evidence.

2ndpillar

Good. If I saw that my rapist were running for President, I'd do everything in my power to tell everyone in the country that he raped me and that he's unfit for office.

I'd scream it from a mountaintop.

Sexual assault is a horrendous crime.
You would probably scream if someone called you the wrong pronoun, regardless of if you would be able to prove the correct use of the pronoun used. I think your "thinking" has gone off the track. But then go on, your timing is bit off. Trump ran for president in 2015, and I didn't hear your "screaming" at that time.

2ndpillar

Yes, any rational person can see Trump is a pathological liar
Someone is a pathological liar, and I think his name is Biden, the guy your woman libber is trying to promote. Biden had to step down from a Senate election, and a Presidental election for lying and for plagiarism. It has also been proven that he lied about having contact with Hunter Biden business associates, as well about receiving funds from China. Only someone with Trump derangement syndrome would miss those points of fact.

2ndpillar

What has been happening for the last eight years?
The Russian collusion fake news and impeachment, and the suppression of the Biden laptop as being part of Russian collusion. What would the Democrats do without fake Russian collusion, and Chinese spy lovers, as well as RINOs, such as Cheney.

2ndpillar

Looks like I was right the first time. You've fallen down some hate-filled far right-wing rabbit hole of garbage that ends with you defending a civilly liable sexual abuser.
Civil liability is supposedly by preponderance of the evidence. There was only a single person witness of a debatable character, which according to Scripture, does not make any case. The charge was for "rape", but the verdict was not for rape. The game is not over until the fat lady sings, which is after the appeals in a fairer atmosphere. At that time, you can make your apology directly to Trump. Next time a woman accuses you of something, I expect you to set down and confess to whatever she says happened, because she or they, said so. You do know that what goes around comes around.

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
But then again, it targets the "woke" Marxist Progressives. They seem to be all over the place, with no standards or foundation.
Classic case of psychological projection.
You write a post that's all over the place, then deny that's what you did and claim "Marxist Progressives" actually do it

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
You would probably scream if someone called you the wrong pronoun, regardless of if you would be able to prove the correct use of the pronoun used.
You really shouldn't tell people that you've never met and know virtually nothing about, what they would probably do.

I'm misgendered almost every single day on this board. I've not once screamed at anyone for doing so. In fact, most of the time I don't even bother correcting anyone because I don't think it's all that relevant. However, if someone was intentionally and maliciously misgendering me, I may have a problem with that.

I think your "thinking" has gone off the track. But then go on, your timing is bit off.
If you believe my thinking has gone of track, then you'll need to point out where. All you've done in this post is erroneously attempt to read my mind and divert from the topic at hand. You've done nothing here to counter my thinking on this topic. Heck, you didn't even stay on topic.

Trump ran for president in 2015, and I didn't hear your "screaming" at that time.
You weren't listening then.

Your post was in response to, "Good. If I saw that my rapist were running for President, I'd do everything in my power to tell everyone in the country that he raped me and that he's unfit for office.
I'd scream it from a mountaintop.
Sexual assault is a horrendous crime."

Take not that you didn't actually respond to the content of my post.

Still waiting for any Trump supporter to agree with me that sexual assault is a horrendous crime. Eesh.

2ndpillar

Classic case of psychological projection.
You write a post that's all over the place, then deny that's what you did and claim "Marxist Progressives" actually do it
A founding block of Marxism is that there is no God, therefore they are their own god, apart from their false prophet Marx, and therefore they make their own subjective standards. That is the foundation of Wokeism, and their Progressive party. "Phschological projection" is the path of the Progressive U.S. administration and their media arm.

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
The "Me Too movement" is about believing women at all times.
No it wasn't. It was about drawing awareness to the sexual harrassment and abuse women have silently been enduring for centuries and the rape culture that perpetuates it.
I am not sure what Universe you live in, except in the echo chamber of the women's liberal movement.
LOL Let me guess, you listen to Andrew Tate?
Well, your skepticism seems to have failed you. This woman is a non-attractive hag, for whom only a Warlock would find attractive. She brings up her "sexual abuse" allegations 20 years after the fact when it might help her financially and promote her Progressive agenda by taking down the front presidential candidate. She is a writer and her expressed expertise seems to be sexual interactions between males and females. Well, I think her musings have over taken reality.
This is just slander. And based on my previous interactions with you, a **** poor attempt at mind reading.

We just talked about why should brought it up "twenty years later." I explained why. And here you are just making the same claim again as though I didn't just address it.

Tell me, if not sexual assault or rape, what do you call jamming your fingers into another person's vagina without her permission? Do tell.

The media calling it "rape" have led to a coming large lawsuit against such accusers. Hopefully the settlements will lead to repayment of least some of Trump's expenses. The verdict in the case was sexual harassment, somewhat in the wheelhouse of sniffing the heads of young girls, but with no real evidence.
The Judge himself referred to it as rape.

LOL Trump isn't getting his money back. If he's smart (and he doesn't appear to be thus far) he'll shut his mouth and quit defaming her further, unless he wants to shell out even more money. Time to face facts.

All of this was in response to, "Stop right there. What bearing do her looks have on anything? You do realize this is an antiquated argument used for decades against women who speak out about sexual abuse. Next you'll be asking "what was she wearing?" :rolleyes: It seems you missed the point of the entire #MeToo movement, unfortunately."

Thanks for doubling down and confirming exactly what I said in my post. While not actually responding to anything I said in my post.

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
It works for me.
It's not an actual argument for anything at all.

I do find it hilarious that you MAGA people brand everyone who doesn't like a dishonest conman/sexual assaulter/fraud committer as some sort of deranged person. As though supporting such horrid behaviour is completely normal, ethical and rational.

2ndpillar

You really shouldn't tell people that you've never met and know virtually nothing about, what they would probably do.

I'm misgendered almost every single day on this board. I've not once screamed at anyone for doing so. In fact, most of the time I don't even bother correcting anyone because I don't think it's all that relevant. However, if someone was intentionally and maliciously misgendering me, I may have a problem with that.
You could always give up your gender on this board. Not that anyone could objectively prove it one way or another. The bigger problem would be what someone genders you when you are met on the street. If you are a woman and people call you a Mr., there might be a problem on your part. Not that anyone here should care if you are misgendered, but it might be a wakeup call on your part. As you apparently are a member of the "woke"/Progressive movement, who think they know all things, and set the standards, and are better than anyone else, it seems strange that you wouldn't require Woke standards be used in gendering individuals.

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
Someone is a pathological liar, and I think his name is Biden, the guy your woman libber is trying to promote. Biden had to step down from a Senate election, and a Presidental election for lying and for plagiarism.
Notice how you had to go back to 1987 to find a single lie that you think Biden made. Meanwhile, see the giant list below of Trump lies - 30,000+
It has also been proven that he lied about having contact with Hunter Biden business associates, as well about receiving funds from China.
Absolutely nobody has demonstrated this. The impeachment inquiry fell apart long ago.
Only someone with Trump derangement syndrome would miss those points of fact.

The derangement is yours, bud.

2ndpillar

No it wasn't. It was about drawing awareness to the sexual harrassment and abuse women have silently been enduring for centuries and the rape culture that perpetuates it.
"Rape culture" maybe the culture you live in, but that is not the historical culture of middle America. Possibly you live on the Progressive East or West coast, where they set up islands for the elites to have sexual relationships with children, and allow Mexican cartels to smuggle child victims into the U.S. As for "Andrew Tate", he lives 2 blocks up the street from me, and I had a beer with him last night. He is 76 years old, and an ex Marine. While I might listen to him talk, I don't take direction from him unless it is with respect to the mechanics of a boom truck.

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
The Russian collusion fake news and impeachment, and the suppression of the Biden laptop as being part of Russian collusion. What would the Democrats do without fake Russian collusion, and Chinese spy lovers, as well as RINOs, such as Cheney.
Fox News and Newsmax have been lying to you. Look at you parroting their talking points, word for word.

You need to better vet your sources.

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
Civil liability is supposedly by preponderance of the evidence.
Yep.
There was only a single person witness of a debatable character, which according to Scripture, does not make any case. The charge was for "rape", but the verdict was not for rape.
What on earth does scripture have to do with the law?

This claim is pretty funny considering that scripture rests on the supposed claims of single individuals. Thanks for the laugh.

The verdict was based on him jamming his finger into a person's vagina without her consent. I call that rape. But sexual assault works as well.
The game is not over until the fat lady sings, which is after the appeals in a fairer atmosphere. At that time, you can make your apology directly to Trump. Next time a woman accuses you of something, I expect you to set down and confess to whatever she says happened, because she or they, said so. You do know that what goes around comes around.
The verdict is in. Time to face facts. I won't be apologizing to Trump. He did it.

I don't expect anybody to accuse me of sexual assault, because I don't sexually assault people. How about you?

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
A founding block of Marxism is that there is no God, therefore they are their own god, apart from their false prophet Marx, and therefore they make their own subjective standards. That is the foundation of Wokeism, and their Progressive party. "Phschological projection" is the path of the Progressive U.S. administration and their media arm.
Fear mongering nonsense.

You projected. I explained how. Sorry. Not sorry.