• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

By the way -- if you claim to be a Christian...

2ndpillar

Yep, and it looks like she's revving up to sue him again. I agree that it's basically her word against his, but most people with an opinion including two juries found her more credible than him. You might not like that, and I know Trump and his would-be heirs hate it, but that's how the cookie crumbles.
I think DJT stock went up to around $50 per share. I don't think Trump's heirs have too much to worry about, especially as they have talents to work with. Keep in mind that New Yorkers voted twice for AOC. Not that they know they even have a representative, but not knowing is enough to cast doubt on their abilities to remain focused on matters at hand. Although, the black community in New York is raising questions, but a little too late for their present circumstances. People often get what they ask for, and at a high cost.

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
Feel free to list a credible "religion" which does not require two witnesses. The Muslim's may require two women for each man witness, but they still require either two men, or one man and two women. As for the religion of Marx, well that final destination is communism, the realm of dictators, and the court is a sham anyway,
Communism isn't a religion. It's a political theory.
but as in China, it does require "beyond a reasonable doubt", and leans on documentational evidence. The "sexual" case with Trump was a civil case, and the requirement was a "preponderance of evidence", in a prejudicial court. If that is how you roll, one can only hope someday you meet Mr. Karma.

So you don't accept judgments handed down in civil courts?
Good luck with that.

I love how law and order suddenly goes out the window with MAGA people because ... Trump. :rolleyes:

2ndpillar

Communism isn't a religion. It's a political theory.
Communism is a belief system based on the false prophet Lenin and Marx, who profess heaven on earth if you follow their path. People kill each other to promote its rule, much like is done with the Muslims throughout history, when they have the means and opportunity. It has its book, and its false prophets, and it's crazy proponents, such as Stalin and Mao, who have killed millions in trying to spread its faith. Now it has its own corporate media to spread its false narratives.

2ndpillar

So you don't accept judgments handed down in civil courts?
Good luck with that.
Apparently civil courts in jurisdictions such as New York are a joke. The judge made judgment before the case was heard and refused testimony from the defense. One can only hope Karma finds the people who hold to such standards.

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
Communism is a belief system based on the false prophet Lenin and Marx, who profess heaven on earth if you follow their path. People kill each other to promote its rule, much like is done with the Muslims throughout history, when they have the means and opportunity. It has its book, and its false prophets, and it's crazy proponents, such as Stalin and Mao, who have killed millions in trying to spread its faith. Now it has its own corporate media to spread its false narratives.
It's a political theory and/or an economic system. Not a religion.

Corporate media is communist? LOL Good one.

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
Apparently civil courts in jurisdictions such as New York are a joke. The judge made judgment before the case was heard and refused testimony from the defense. One can only hope Karma finds the people who hold to such standards.
Ah, so it gets even better. You are picking and choosing which specific civil court judgments you will accept, based upon your own political leanings, no less!

LOL Try that after being found liable in a civil court and see what happens to you.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
You can craft your words anyway you choose if you somehow think that is going to help you keep your sanity. People were banned (ineligible to receive Moderna shots) in Europe, specifically in Sweden and Finland. Sweden had the best outcomes, one reason being they didn't close down schools. On the other hand, the US forced all their military to receive covid shots against their will dire consequences for the troops. WATCH: 'Tyrants!' Shock video as military pounces on member refusing COVID shot | WND | by Around the Web

I wish I had a penny for every time you stated you were done with me. I will believe it when I see it. I don't think you can help yourself.
And now you are back to claiming that alcohol is banned in the US.

If it is not a total ban it is improper to use the term "ban" without a qualifier.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Feel free to list a credible "religion" which does not require two witnesses. The Muslim's may require two women for each man witness, but they still require either two men, or one man and two women. As for the religion of Marx, well that final destination is communism, the realm of dictators, and the court is a sham anyway, but as in China, it does require "beyond a reasonable doubt", and leans on documentational evidence. The "sexual" case with Trump was a civil case, and the requirement was a "preponderance of evidence", in a prejudicial court. If that is how you roll, one can only hope someday you meet Mr. Karma.
Alright let's go over the evidence against Trump. It was not just a "he said she said" case. You are ignoring the other evidence that was brought up in the case Carroll told her close friends about the event when it happened and they were able to confirm her claims. Now that would have been incredibly prescient of her to tell friends in the past knowing that she would need them in the future, or, and you might seriously consider this, the event actually happened. Second other women testified about similar behavior by Trump. I do not know if the Billy Bush, oh I just double checked and yes that was allowed in too where Trump said about women "Grab them by the *****". Lastly Trump lost all credibility when it was shown in a deposition that not only had E. Jean Carroll met Trump. Trump proved that he lied when he said "She is not my type". When given the photo of E. Jean Carroll he correctly identified her husband. He misidentified E. Jean Carroll as his ex-wife Maarla Maples. His voice was amazingly wistful when he identified Carroll as Marla.

" This suit went to trial in April 2023. Evidence included testimony from two friends Carroll spoke to after the incident, a photograph of Carroll with Trump in 1987,[a]E. Jean Carroll v. Donald J. Trump - Wikipedia testimony from two women who had separately accused Trump of sexual assault, footage from the Trump Access Hollywood tape and his October 2022 deposition.[c]"

To claim that it was a "He said she said" case is patently false.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
I think DJT stock went up to around $50 per share. I don't think Trump's heirs have too much to worry about, especially as they have talents to work with. Keep in mind that New Yorkers voted twice for AOC. Not that they know they even have a representative, but not knowing is enough to cast doubt on their abilities to remain focused on matters at hand. Although, the black community in New York is raising questions, but a little too late for their present circumstances. People often get what they ask for, and at a high cost.
It is currently at around $37 per share. It has lost over half of its value that it had at the start. And Trump and family cannot legally sell their shares at the moment. I would have to look it up, but to protect other investors the owners are not allowed instantly dump a lot of their stock.

It could crash to the value I have seen experts estimate it to be and that is only $6 a share.

2ndpillar

It is currently at around $37 per share. It has lost over half of its value that it had at the start. And Trump and family cannot legally sell their shares at the moment. I would have to look it up, but to protect other investors the owners are not allowed instantly dump a lot of their stock.

It could crash to the value I have seen experts estimate it to be and that is only $6 a share.
At the present price, Trump's worth in stock would be just less than 3 billion. The traders are now positioning long and short calls, which makes the stock a little jumpy. Trump can according to the initial agreement sell after 6 months, or when the partners agree. The partners are Trump supporters in general and have little reason not to agree to allow Trump to sell if he needs a little $140 million in cash, or 14% of his holdings. Their whole value is based on the Trump name, and the number of his supporters. If the partners peeve the Trump supporters, who buy the stock, apart from short and long sellers, that would not be good for the stock. Without the Trump name, the stock would have little or no value. That is why it is called DJT. If DJT jumps in price, the short sellers will probably lose their shirts, and maybe their pants.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
At the present price, Trump's worth in stock would be just less than 3 billion. The traders are now positioning long and short calls, which makes the stock a little jumpy. Trump can according to the initial agreement sell after 6 months, or when the partners agree. The partners are Trump supporters in general and have little reason not to agree to allow Trump to sell if he needs a little $140 million in cash, or 14% of his holdings. Their whole value is based on the Trump name, and the number of his supporters. If the partners peeve the Trump supporters, who buy the stock, apart from short and long sellers, that would not be good for the stock. Without the Trump name, the stock would have little or no value. That is why it is called DJT. If DJT jumps in price, the short sellers will probably lose their shirts, and maybe their pants.
If people come to their senses the value of the stock would drop down to about $6 a share. Right now it is grossly overpriced based upon both income, it is operating at a huge loss currently, and future use. It is very limited. Not that many people are MAGA's. It is hopefully just a temporary evil quirk of the right.

2ndpillar

Ah, so it gets even better. You are picking and choosing which specific civil court judgments you will accept, based upon your own political leanings, no less!

LOL Try that after being found liable in a civil court and see what happens to you.
So far, I am the one who has brought cases up in civil court, and thankfully, it was not in California or New York. Where I am from, judgments don't run to 140 million dollars for defamation of a sex advice columnist, who names her pets "vagina". In the last case, I had two lawyer friends write me up a paper to proceed with, without charge. j carroll video in red hair - Search Videos

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
So far, I am the one who has brought cases up in civil court, and thankfully, it was not in California or New York. Where I am from, judgments don't run to 140 million dollars for defamation of a sex advice columnist, who names her pets "vagina". In the last case, I had two lawyer friends write me up a paper to proceed with, without charge. j carroll video in red hair - Search Videos
Why even bring up such non sequiturs? The reason that the defamation judgement in the second case was so high was because Trump himself demonstrated that the amount in the first case was too low.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
So says you. You won't watch the video of the crazy J. Carroll, but everyone else should.
Why should I? Let's assume that she is "crazy". It can be shown by the same standards that Trump is even "crazier". Trump though not part of the trial Trump himself admitted that he peeped on underaged girls in a state of undress and the women who were peeped on confirmed it. Anything that Carroll has done Trump has done worse. That really does not help you, it only opens the door to more of Trump's antics.

2ndpillar

Why should I? Let's assume that she is "crazy". It can be shown by the same standards that Trump is even "crazier". Trump though not part of the trial Trump himself admitted that he peeped on underaged girls in a state of undress and the women who were peeped on confirmed it. Anything that Carroll has done Trump has done worse. That really does not help you, it only opens the door to more of Trump's antics.
Here is a video of the crazy Carroll describing her encounter with Trump. Like with you, apparently getting rid of Trump is a goal that permits the use of any means possible.

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
You should take a political science course. Communism is a political/economic theory.

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
Alright let's go over the evidence against Trump. It was not just a "he said she said" case. You are ignoring the other evidence that was brought up in the case Carroll told her close friends about the event when it happened and they were able to confirm her claims. Now that would have been incredibly prescient of her to tell friends in the past knowing that she would need them in the future, or, and you might seriously consider this, the event actually happened. Second other women testified about similar behavior by Trump. I do not know if the Billy Bush, oh I just double checked and yes that was allowed in too where Trump said about women "Grab them by the *****". Lastly Trump lost all credibility when it was shown in a deposition that not only had E. Jean Carroll met Trump. Trump proved that he lied when he said "She is not my type". When given the photo of E. Jean Carroll he correctly identified her husband. He misidentified E. Jean Carroll as his ex-wife Maarla Maples. His voice was amazingly wistful when he identified Carroll as Marla.

" This suit went to trial in April 2023. Evidence included testimony from two friends Carroll spoke to after the incident, a photograph of Carroll with Trump in 1987,[a]E. Jean Carroll v. Donald J. Trump - Wikipedia testimony from two women who had separately accused Trump of sexual assault, footage from the Trump Access Hollywood tape and his October 2022 deposition.[c]"

To claim that it was a "He said she said" case is patently false.
Thank you (again)!