• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

By the way -- if you claim to be a Christian...

2ndpillar

I have 2ndpillar on "ignore". He cannot be reasoned with. His posts are invariably vitriolic nonsense.
For those without ears to hear, and eyes to see (Matthew 13:14 & Isaiah 6:9 & Daniel 12:10), well, they shouldn't expect to understand. If they survive the "day of distress", then they might have time to review the source of the misinformation (Jeremiah 16:19)

Jeremiah 16:19
New American Standard Bible
LORD, my strength and my stronghold, And my refuge in the day of distress, To You the nations will come From the ends of the earth and say, “Our fathers have inherited nothing but falsehood, Futility, and things of no benefit.”

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
You missed the anti-women part.
I mentioned sexism.
I went ahead and edited the note with an expansion with respect to women of the present Biden administration apparatus, in the form of adding Representative Jackson Lee. As for trials, most trials allow cross examination of witnesses, which was curtailed in the Trump Carroll case. Amber Heard had to be thoroughly cross examined, and was found to have lied in that she made up evidence by way of photo shopping photos of her being bruised. Women are not always truthful. If your wife decides to trade you in, and she follows the current women lib "Me to" trends, she will hoard cash, tell her friends, leave you in the dark, get in touch with a divorce lawyer, and then set you up for domestic abuse case, while you are vacationing in California. That is if the Cartels don't get you first.
So you're just going to double down on the rant that has nothing to do with what we're talking about. Now we're off on some tangent about Amber Heard and how women are big dumb liars. But with no supporting evidence for such claims. Just a sexist rant. Now ALL women are liars, not just E. Jean Carroll, even though you've not shown that she lied either.
Nor have you answered a single one of my questions or points.
And you're still confusing me with another poster.
Mmkay.

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
Other than the sole statement of a person of questionable motives
What "questionable motives?"
and state of mind,
What questionable "state of mind?"
there is no evidence.
Great.

So when Trump was found civilly liable for sexual abuse and defamation, the courts made the right decision. E. Jean Carroll had the corroborating testimonies of two people she told about the abuse, around the time it happened.

Several other people testified on Carroll's behalf as well, all further corroborating her story.

The video showing her saying she was not rape raped, which was kept out of the court, that might have undermined her state of mind. Other than she claimed on camera,
Where is this video?
that she was athletic
What's that got to do with anything?
and kissed Trump,
Kissing someone isn't an invitation for sexual assault or anything assault. It's a kiss. Are you under the impression that if you kiss someone, they're entitled to your body?
and then let him take down her work out tights, while in a large department store, without a peep, didn't report it, kind of lessens her credibility,
How does that lessen her credibility?
especially when she was something like gossip queen, with her own news column.
LOL What?
But no, it fits your narrative. Keep a tight lookout on your wife's spending. Sometimes if you don't watch out, a horse will bite you in the *ss.
Well this just says it all, doesn't it.

I'm not buying your ignorant and misogynistic nonsense. Been there, done that, bought the t-shirt. You're obviously trying to imply that women make up sexual assault allegations all the time. Which you obviously think E. Jean Carroll has done. We hear this a lot from people who didn't learn anything from the #MeToo movement. In actuality, one in four women will be sexual assaulted or abused in their lifetimes. In actuality, rape and sexual abuse are drastically underreported.

I have a husband. I am a woman. I have been sexually abused. One in four women have been/will be sexually abused/assaulted in their lifetime (and that's just the ones that are actually reported, that we actually know about!). It's happened to me four times already. I am 44 years old. (And please note that I've pointed this out to you no less than two times already. You have not responded to it, and for some reason, you still seem to think I'm a man with a wife.)

And I'm here to tell you why sexual assaults/abuse are drastically underreported: It's due to attitudes such as the ones you've expressed here. Look how you've run her through the mud here. You point out that she writes a sex column as though that has anything at all to do with her being assaulted or implying that if one writes such a column that they've somehow your own fault if you end up being assaulted. You've claimed that she let him kiss her, as though that's an invitation for anything further than just kissing. You've claimed her to be a liar, without pointing out any of her lies. You've compared her case to another one in which you think the woman lied and made up evidence, and somehow applied that to the E. Jean Carroll case as though the women aren't separate people in separate cases with separate details. You've also likened her to a spurned wife who's just making stuff up to spite her husband. (A very misogynistic trope indeed). You've attacked her personally to no end, even bringing up things that have nothing at all to do with the case. You've claimed she really wanted it (as if anyone really wants to be sexually abused).

Now, just to let you know, when a person is sexually assaulted, they tend to feel ashamed about it, as though it was their own fault in some way, even when it wasn't. They feel fear, especially if they've been threatened not to tell anyone about it. They feel like they won't be believed by police, by their peers and by society. They fear they will be ostracized and torn apart by misogynistic attitudes such as yours ("What were you wearing?" or "You write a sex column" or "Your cat is named Vagina"). They feel gross and dirty and not fully human anymore. They feel violated and alone. For some, like myself, it's very difficult to talk about the details of the attack because you have to give up intimate details about your own body to complete strangers like police officers and court officers. Which is why reporting it is hard for some people. Not to mention how invasive and degrading the rape kit test is, assuming you even get one. And on top of that, IF (big if) it does make it to court, now you have to sit there, you have to testify the awful details of the violation against your body, with the person who violated you staring right at you the entire time. Just the thought of that alone puts me into a cold sweat. I've suffered debilitating panic attacks my entire life, thanks to the assaults that have happened to me. This stuff ain't easy to deal with and it's not a game.

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
Well, you could call it a cult rather than a religion, but cults are generally downplayed, and it would be a serious miscalculation to downplay Marxism. Their prophet is Marx, and their god is themselves (humanism), and their book is the "Communist Manifesto". Their followers include the Marxist Progressive left party, whose present puppet is President Biden. But keep in mind they are worldwide, and even known to habitat in Mexico.
You could call it a cult if you want, but you'd still be wrong.

Joe Biden isn't a communist. LOL He's a capitalist.

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
For those without ears to hear, and eyes to see (Matthew 13:14 & Isaiah 6:9 & Daniel 12:10), well, they shouldn't expect to understand. If they survive the "day of distress", then they might have time to review the source of the misinformation (Jeremiah 16:19)

Jeremiah 16:19
New American Standard Bible
LORD, my strength and my stronghold, And my refuge in the day of distress, To You the nations will come From the ends of the earth and say, “Our fathers have inherited nothing but falsehood, Futility, and things of no benefit.”
Go job confirming the point.

2ndpillar

You could call it a cult if you want, but you'd still be wrong.

Joe Biden isn't a communist. LOL He's a capitalist.
Joe Biden is whatever his puppeteer directs him to be. Right now, that is as an incompetent president with a Progressive Marxist agenda. His personal dealings with foreign countries is probably going to bring his house down. The real-estate investor in Vietnam considered herself a "capitalist", but her government just gave her the death penalty subsequent to her underhanded activities. Biden can hide behind his mental flaws as regards to his corrupt dealings, but he can't make them disappear.

2ndpillar

Kissing someone isn't an invitation for sexual assault or anything assault. It's a kiss. Are you under the impression that if you kiss someone, they're entitled to your body?
If someone doesn't want you to kiss them, it isn't hard to stop them. If she is as athletic as you claimed, they wouldn't be able to take of her athletic pants, and she would have a strength to scream or push him away. She might be able to claim lack of mental acuity, but that might be to truthful for her to accept.

2ndpillar

I have a husband. I am a woman. I have been sexually abused. One in four women have been/will be sexually abused/assaulted in their lifetime (and that's just the ones that are actually reported, that we actually know about!). It's happened to me four times already. I am 44 years old. (And please note that I've pointed this out to you no less than two times already. You have not responded to it, and for some reason, you still seem to think I'm a man with a wife.)
Being a woman, at least per your say so, makes your "me too" lib bias come into focus. I thought you were just a "B" type male, being pushed around by his wife. As for you saying you were a woman previously, I have to admit, I don't read all your posts. If you have 10 blurbs in one post, I will be lucky to read two of them. Are you thinking about getting rid of your husband? How would you do it? Being your own god, if the cops can't uncover any underhanded dealings, you will be a free and possibly a rich woman. Maybe you should study the Amber Heard trial and note all the mistakes she made with regard to her lies. J. Carroll took a lot her cues from the Supreme court hearing concerning the Justice supposedly raping some women. Add wishful thinking (taking down a Supreme Court Justice) after 20 plus years, and you get all kinds of fiction and unsupported facts. If according to you, the rape rate is 1 in 4, and you were raped 4 times, you might want to change address, husband, or hang around a different set of people. I thought Canada was a nicer place than that, but who knows what happens when you are locked up behind closed doors 6 months out of the year. Stay away from Atlanta Georgia, according to the Fany Willis (who is not averse to lying) investigation, everything is arbitrated around sexual encounters.

2ndpillar

I mentioned sexism.

So you're just going to double down on the rant that has nothing to do with what we're talking about. Now we're off on some tangent about Amber Heard and how women are big dumb liars. But with no supporting evidence for such claims. Just a sexist rant. Now ALL women are liars, not just E. Jean Carroll, even though you've not shown that she lied either.
Nor have you answered a single one of my questions or points.
And you're still confusing me with another poster.
Mmkay.
I don't know. I think the Lib, strong black woman, Fanny Willis, kind of lied in court. As for E. Carrol, here is a YouTube video which contains her interview with CNN, whereas her "rape" was not sexual, according to her words. I think the black woman mayor under investigation by ex-Chicago Mayor, crazy Ms. Lightfoot, for $450/hour, is an example of how far down the rabbit hole Lib women go, and the people who put them in office. I think Cavanaugh's accuser is just as crazy as E. Carrol.
You asked for the video, and here it is.

jimb

Premium Member
I want to remind everyone that I have 2ndpillar on "ignore", as I find his posts to be invariably negative and nasty. He doesn't want to debate or discuss, he just wants to spew garbage.

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
Joe Biden is whatever his puppeteer directs him to be. Right now, that is as an incompetent president with a Progressive Marxist agenda. His personal dealings with foreign countries is probably going to bring his house down. The real-estate investor in Vietnam considered herself a "capitalist", but her government just gave her the death penalty subsequent to her underhanded activities. Biden can hide behind his mental flaws as regards to his corrupt dealings, but he can't make them disappear.
He's a capitalist. Always has been.
Let's not drag conspiracy theories into this.

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
As a Trump hater, she wants to delist him from the presidency campaign, by any means possible. Kind of like you. It is called Trump derangement syndrome.
Good. Nothing "questionable" about motives like that. Like I said, I'd do everything I could to remove my rapist from any running to be any kind of leader as well.
Wouldn't you?

LOL It's not Trump derangement syndrome. Rather, it's "Trump sexually assaulted me and so I think he's a disgusting person" syndrome.
You know, like every other person who has sexually assaulted someone, he's a garbage person

. Why you don't agree that sexual assaulters are garbage people too, is sickening to me.

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
Being a woman, at least per your say so, makes your "me too" lib bias come into focus.
Oh, does it. It wasn't my in-depth explanation explanation as to how and why women who have been sexually assaulted act and feel? What a shock.
I thought you were just a "B" type male, being pushed around by his wife.
Oh cool, what a great sexist thing to say.
As for you saying you were a woman previously, I have to admit, I don't read all your posts.
Oh cool, then you've given me more reason to quit interacting with you.
Why on earth would I engage in an interaction with someone who admittedly, isn't reading all of my posts?

So, in other words, you're just here to hear yourself talk (type). How splendid.
If you have 10 blurbs in one post, I will be lucky to read two of them. Are you thinking about getting rid of your husband? How would you do it?
Being your own god, if the cops can't uncover any underhanded dealings, you will be a free and possibly a rich woman.
I have a better question. Why do you hate women so much? Your utter disdain towards women is dripping from your every post. And it's definitely clouding your judgment and rationality.
Maybe you should study the Amber Heard trial and note all the mistakes she made with regard to her lies.
Why on earth would I want to do that? Do you imagine I have some evil plans for the men in my life? Why?
J. Carroll took a lot her cues from the Supreme court hearing concerning the Justice supposedly raping some women.
So you do imagine that women are taking notes from other sexual abuse trials, honing in on their lying skills so they can take down innocent men all over the United States! LOL
Add wishful thinking (taking down a Supreme Court Justice) after 20 plus years, and you get all kinds of fiction and unsupported facts.
You've yet to mention any fictions.
If according to you, the rape rate is 1 in 4, and you were raped 4 times,
I said sexually abused/assaulted. That includes rape, and other types of assault, as in E. Jean Carroll's case. And those are just the reported ones.

It's not according to me either. It's according to the data:

you might want to change address, husband, or hang around a different set of people.
I've had to do this already, after I was stalked by a guy. You really don't seem to understand the kinds of things women have had to deal with on a day-to-day basis when it comes to sexual harassment and abuse. Despite everything I've informed you about it thus far. Maybe you should take some time and actually read my posts. You might learn something.
I thought Canada was a nicer place than that, but who knows what happens when you are locked up behind closed doors 6 months out of the year. Stay away from Atlanta Georgia, according to the Fany Willis (who is not averse to lying) investigation, everything is arbitrated around sexual encounters.
Men rape and sexually abuse women everywhere you go. You seem to think it's women's' fault.

I think it's men's fault.

But you wont' read any of this anyway. Because you don't want to learn anything. I find that disheartening and disappointing.

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
I don't know. I think the Lib, strong black woman, Fanny Willis, kind of lied in court. As for E. Carrol, here is a YouTube video which contains her interview with CNN, whereas her "rape" was not sexual, according to her words. I think the black woman mayor under investigation by ex-Chicago Mayor, crazy Ms. Lightfoot, for $450/hour, is an example of how far down the rabbit hole Lib women go, and the people who put them in office. I think Cavanaugh's accuser is just as crazy as E. Carrol.
You asked for the video, and here it is.
Now you're going to just move on and attack yet another woman you don't like. Some crazy lib black woman.
Everyone who has accused any man of sexual abuse is just some crazy lying lib. Yeah, that's it! It couldn't be that these men are sexually abusing women, no, that never happens. They're all liars these women, every last one of them. Even when they prove it in a court of law! :rolleyes:

Dude, you're a misogynist.

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
If someone doesn't want you to kiss them, it isn't hard to stop them. If she is as athletic as you claimed, they wouldn't be able to take of her athletic pants, and she would have a strength to scream or push him away. She might be able to claim lack of mental acuity, but that might be to truthful for her to accept.
Oh, it isn't? Somebody should tell all the women who have been assaulted then. Hey Ladies, it's not hard to stop someone from doing things to your body that you don't want them to do! Just push them away!:facepalm:

Gee, why didn't we think of that?!

Spoken like someone who hasn't stopped to think about this for even like, five seconds.

2ndpillar

Now you're going to just move on and attack yet another woman you don't like. Some crazy lib black woman.
Everyone who has accused any man of sexual abuse is just some crazy lying lib. Yeah, that's it! It couldn't be that these men are sexually abusing women, no, that never happens. They're all liars these women, every last one of them. Even when they prove it in a court of law! :rolleyes:

Dude, you're a misogynist.
I left out a lot of incompetent women being appointed to high places in the government. Another DEI appointment is a red woman Secretary of Interior. Under the "Me Too" argument, you can convict a ham sandwich, especially in the state of New York. E. Carroll may be likable to the women's lib crowd, but to me, she is borderline crazy, with other Progressive supporters, who are just as radical as she is. She names her pets, vagina, and tits, and paints her dry stream bed behind her house red. The lady is obsessed with sex, as her column points out, such as writing about whether you should have an affair with your mother-in-law. She is not a credible witness of any kind, except of course to the Me-Too proponents.

2ndpillar

Oh, it isn't? Somebody should tell all the women who have been assaulted then. Hey Ladies, it's not hard to stop someone from doing things to your body that you don't want them to do! Just push them away!:facepalm:

Gee, why didn't we think of that?!

Spoken like someone who hasn't stopped to think about this for even like, five seconds.
She was supposedly in the middle of a large department store in New York. As for kissing a female, the only way you can kiss a woman who doesn't want to be kissed, is sneak up on them and smell their hair, and then kiss them on the head while they are not looking. Otherwise you are going to be in a struggle. Was your Progressive Biden ever accused of sexual assault by actual credible witnesses? I haven't heard you calling for him to be charged.

jimb

Premium Member
Oh, does it. It wasn't my in-depth explanation explanation as to how and why women who have been sexually assaulted act and feel? What a shock.

Oh cool, what a great sexist thing to say.

Oh cool, then you've given me more reason to quit interacting with you.
Why on earth would I engage in an interaction with someone who admittedly, isn't reading all of my posts?

So, in other words, you're just here to hear yourself talk (type). How splendid.

I have a better question. Why do you hate women so much? Your utter disdain towards women is dripping from your every post. And it's definitely clouding your judgment and rationality.

Why on earth would I want to do that? Do you imagine I have some evil plans for the men in my life? Why?

So you do imagine that women are taking notes from other sexual abuse trials, honing in on their lying skills so they can take down innocent men all over the United States! LOL

You've yet to mention any fictions.

I said sexually abused/assaulted. That includes rape, and other types of assault, as in E. Jean Carroll's case. And those are just the reported ones.

It's not according to me either. It's according to the data:

I've had to do this already, after I was stalked by a guy. You really don't seem to understand the kinds of things women have had to deal with on a day-to-day basis when it comes to sexual harassment and abuse. Despite everything I've informed you about it thus far. Maybe you should take some time and actually read my posts. You might learn something.

Men rape and sexually abuse women everywhere you go. You seem to think it's women's' fault.

I think it's men's fault.

But you wont' read any of this anyway. Because you don't want to learn anything. I find that disheartening and disappointing.
My advice: don't engage with 2ndpillar. He just wants to offend people. I have him on "ignore" and recommend that you do so also. If nobody engages with him, maybe (hopefully) he will just go away.

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
I left out a lot of incompetent women being appointed to high places in the government. Another DEI appointment is a red woman Secretary of Interior.
Ah, a "red woman." I see. :rolleyes:
Under the "Me Too" argument, you can convict a ham sandwich, especially in the state of New York.
You sound scared.
E. Carroll may be likable to the women's lib crowd, but to me, she is borderline crazy, with other Progressive supporters,
Riiiiight, I forgot, "crazy" women can't be sexually assaulted. There's that rock solid argument you keep trying to make. :rolleyes:
who are just as radical as she is.
You seem to be projecting your radical misogyny onto others.
She names her pets, vagina, and tits, and paints her dry stream bed behind her house red. The lady is obsessed with sex, as her column points out, such as writing about whether you should have an affair with your mother-in-law. She is not a credible witness of any kind, except of course to the Me-Too proponents.
I love when you refute someone's arguments and then they just go on making them again. Hilarious.

People who "love sex" can't be sexually assaulted everyone! @2ndpillar has it all figured out! You heard it here first folks!:rolleyes: