• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

By the way -- if you claim to be a Christian...

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
So far, I am the one who has brought cases up in civil court, and thankfully, it was not in California or New York.
Where I am from, judgments don't run to 140 million dollars for defamation of a sex advice columnist,
You've confused this case with his fraud case again. He owes E. Jean Carroll $85 million.
who names her pets "vagina".
In the last case, I had two lawyer friends write me up a paper to proceed with, without charge. j carroll video in red hair - Search Videos

Once again, that's a ridiculous lie that Trump made up to defame her. You're repeating his claims that got him hit with the suit in the first place.

Let's assume for the sake of discussion that she named a pet "vagina." So what? What's your point here? That she couldn't have been sexually abused, or .... ? Do tell what argument you're trying to make here, exactly. It sounds like more nonsensical perpetuation of rape culture to me.

And what's your big point in pointing out that she writes a sex column? Does that mean she's incapable of being sexually abused?

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
So says you. You won't watch the video of the crazy J. Carroll, but everyone else should.
What's your video supposed to prove? That "crazy" people can't be sexually abused?
I assure you that they can.

Otherwise, what's your point here? Are you just here to further defame E. Jean Carroll? Maybe she should bring a case against you.

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
There are differences obviously between the message of the "enemy" and message of God. Yes, we need to know the difference. That requires study and prayer.
What the ancient tribal Christian believers do is persecute and ethnic cleanse the "enemy," and ah . . . Conversion by the Sword.

2ndpillar

If my abuser were running to be leader of a country, I promise you I would do everything in my power to make sure that he didn't win.
Bad people shouldn't be leading countries.
The accused "abuser" ran and won in 2015. Where was her story back then? She is a writer with a column, with plenty of reach. No, you would do anything you could to keep Trump from even running, except that she has gone ahead and jumped ahead and made her claims, and all you can do is support her efforts to undermine the coming election. Your position is seemingly without consequences to you, at least on the surface, at least until Mr. Karma finds out where you live.

2ndpillar

What's your video supposed to prove? That "crazy" people can't be sexually abused?

Otherwise, what's your point here? Are you just here to further defame E. Jean Carroll? Maybe she should bring a case against you.
Providing a video made with E. Carroll's consent, is not defamation. It is a review of the supposed facts you hang your hat on. Both she and you apparently have motive to call Trump a rapist, when that was the charge brought to court, and the jury determined that charge was not proven. Now you are back pedaling to a "sexual abuse" charge because people saying Trump was convicted of rape, are being sued. Listen, that gal who you peeved off, is looking to hang something on your door. You might consider moving to the country with no forwarding address. If it is under the statute of limitations, you might be looking at jail time. That is how Karma works. Carroll might, as with Biden, escape prosecution for lack of mental capacity, but that might or might not work for you. One should be careful how they judge others. Just saying.

2ndpillar

You've confused this case with his fraud case again. He owes E. Jean Carroll $85 million.

Once again, that's a ridiculous lie that Trump made up to defame her. You're repeating his claims that got him hit with the suit in the first place.

Let's assume for the sake of discussion that she named a pet "vagina." So what? What's your point here? That she couldn't have been sexually abused, or .... ? Do tell what argument you're trying to make here, exactly. It sounds like more nonsensical perpetuation of rape culture to me.

And what's your big point in pointing out that she writes a sex column? Does that mean she's incapable of being sexually abused?
You are correct. The cat's name is Vagina T. Fireball. Vagina is apparently the cat's first name.
Fact Check: Trump Was Right, E. Jean Carroll Does Have a Cat That Has a Disgusting Name

2ndpillar

You should take a political science course. Communism is a political/economic theory.
A theory is something based on postulates. Communism isn't a theory, for it has been historically put into practice for a long time, and with the case of Mao, ended in approximately 15 million deaths from starvation alone, and with Stalin, somewhere in the order 5 million starvation deaths in the Ukraine alone. The death due to communism, range from 20 to 185 million per wikipedia.
Mass killings under communist regimes - Wikipedia

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
The accused "abuser" ran and won in 2015.
Nope. Not in quotes.

He was found civilly liable for sexual abuse and defamation of the person he abused in a COURT OF LAW. That means you have to remove the quotes. He IS a sexual abuser.
Where was her story back then?
She published an article about it in 2019.

The two women she told about the sexual abuse, around the time it happened confirmed with New York Magazine that Carroll had confided what happened to her shortly after it happened. They testified to the same at the trial.

@Subduction Zone has already pointed this out to you.

At this point in time, at least 18 women have accused Donald Trump of sexual misconduct/abuse/assault. His list is almost as long as Bill Cosby's.

He's also on tape talking about how he abuses women, by grabbing them by the *****.

And he's also on tape bragging about sneaking backstage in order to view underage girls changing at the Miss Teen USA Pageant.

“I’ll tell you the funniest is that I’ll go backstage before a show and everyone’s getting dressed,” Trump told Stern.

“No men are anywhere, and I’m allowed to go in, because I’m the owner of the pageant and therefore I’m inspecting it. … ‘Is everyone OK?’ You know, they’re standing there with no clothes. ‘Is everybody OK?’ And you see these incredible-looking women, and so I sort of get away with things like that.”

Former Miss New Hampshire Bridget Sullivan told BuzzFeed News in May that it was “shocking” Trump would come backstage to wish the contestants good luck when many of them weren’t dressed.

“The time that he walked through the dressing rooms was really shocking. We were all naked,” Sullivan said."

Why anyone would want to hitch their horse to this disgusting man is beyond me.

She is a writer with a column, with plenty of reach.
Meaning?
No, you would do anything you could to keep Trump from even running,
Yes, I would.
except that she has gone ahead and jumped ahead and made her claims,
She proved her claims in a court of law. And won. And then won again when he defamed her yet again.

and all you can do is support her efforts to undermine the coming election. ]
How has she done that, exactly?

Your position is seemingly without consequences to you, at least on the surface,
My position is that sexual abusers are horrid disgusting people that she be in jail instead of leading a country.
.... at least until Mr. Karma finds out where you live.

Oh cool, threats. :rolleyes:

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
Providing a video made with E. Carroll's consent, is not defamation. It is a review of the supposed facts you hang your hat on. Both she and you apparently have motive to call Trump a rapist, when that was the charge brought to court, and the jury determined that charge was not proven. Now you are back pedaling to a "sexual abuse" charge because people saying Trump was convicted of rape, are being sued.
This was in response to, "What's your video supposed to prove? That "crazy" people can't be sexually abused?

Otherwise, what's your point here? Are you just here to further defame E. Jean Carroll? Maybe she should bring a case against you."

I don't see anything in your response that addresses what I said.

And I haven't backpedaled anything.
Listen, that gal who you peeved off, is looking to hang something on your door. You might consider moving to the country with no forwarding address. If it is under the statute of limitations, you might be looking at jail time. That is how Karma works. Carroll might, as with Biden, escape prosecution for lack of mental capacity, but that might or might not work for you.
Here's a thought, and some helpful advice: Don't sexually abuse people.
One should be careful how they judge others. Just saying.
Oh, I'm going to judge sexual abusers - especially ones who brag about it - as much as I can and as often as I can. They are horrid people who don't deserve to walk among us.

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
You are correct. The cat's name is Vagina T. Fireball. Vagina is apparently the cat's first name.
Fact Check: Trump Was Right, E. Jean Carroll Does Have a Cat That Has a Disgusting Name
So it's not "Vagina."

Rather it's Vagina T. Fireball, which apparently is a play on Groucho Marx's character in Duck Soup (Rufus T. Firefly).

My point was and is ... who cares? What does it have to do with her being sexually abused? Are people with animals named after body parts allowed to be sexually abused? What's your point in pointing out that she's "crazy" and a sex columnist? Are such people immune from sexual abuse?

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
A theory is something based on postulates. Communism isn't a theory, for it has been historically put into practice for a long time, and with the case of Mao, ended in approximately 15 million deaths from starvation alone, and with Stalin, somewhere in the order 5 million starvation deaths in the Ukraine alone. The death due to communism, range from 20 to 185 million per wikipedia.
Mass killings under communist regimes - Wikipedia

It's a political theory. Not a religion.

The rest of your comments are irrelevant. Fascism is a political theory that when put into practice has killed many people as well. It doesn't make it a religion.

2ndpillar

My point was and is ... who cares? What does it have to do with her being sexually abused? Are people with animals named after body parts allowed to be sexually abused? What's your point in pointing out that she's "crazy" and a sex columnist? Are such people immune from sexual abuse?
Your problem is that making an accusation, generally does not automatically produce a conviction. Trump's defense was not allowed to show the historical comments made by Ms. Carroll, which would have undermined any commonsense jury from coming to the conclusion that she was running on all cylinders. The women's lib element has crossed the line, and that has turned the young men of all races against Biden's Progressive policies, run by incompetent queers/gays (secretary of Transportation), trans (health secretary), women (Rep Lee Jackson), and women of color, especially with respect to his pick for vice president Harris. That according to Clinton strategist, James Carville, it is not looking good for Biden. I think the appeals system will take care of Trump's apparent conviction, but that conviction will only bring more supporters to Trump. The Fascist were for the elites and the government over the deplorables (little people). It is the deplorables who are going to win in the end. As for "judgment", well, you think you will have none, but I beg to differ. The "day of the LORD" (Joel 2:31) is with respect to the day of judgment (Joel 3:2) for the "nations"/Gentiles, whereas they will be sold into slavery (Joel 3:7-8) for their deeds.

Last edited:

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
Your problem is that making an accusation, generally does not automatically produce a conviction.
Trump's defense was not allowed to show the historical comments made by Ms. Carroll, which would have undermined any commonsense jury from coming to the conclusion that she was running on all cylinders. The women's lib element has crossed the line, and that has turned the young men of all races against Biden's Progressive policies, run by incompetent queers/gays (secretary of Transportation), trans (health secretary), women, and women of color, especially with respect to his pick for vice president Harris. That according to Clinton strategist, James Carville, it is not looking good for Biden. I think the appeals system will take care of Trump's apparent conviction, but that conviction will only bring more supporters to Trump. The Fascist were for the elites and the government over the deplorables (little people). It is the deplorables who are going to win in the end. As for "judgment", well, you think you will have none, but I beg to differ. The "day of the LORD" (Joel 2:31) is with respect to the day of judgment (Joel 3:2) for the "nations"/Gentiles, whereas they will be sold into slavery (Joel 3:7-8) for their deeds.
This was in response to, "My point was and is ... who cares? What does it have to do with her being sexually abused? Are people with animals named after body parts allowed to be sexually abused? What's your point in pointing out that she's "crazy" and a sex columnist? Are such people immune from sexual abuse?"

This trial had absolutely nothing to do with Joe Biden whatsoever. Don't know what that tangent is all about.

Again, you've not responded to anything I've said nor answered my questions nor addressed the point. You've just accused her of being crazy again, which isn't an argument for anything, as already noted.
It's just a heavily politically biased, hateful, anti-Democrat, anti-gay, anti-trans, sexist, racist rant.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Your problem is that making an accusation, generally does not automatically produce a conviction. Trump's defense was not allowed to show the historical comments made by Ms. Carroll, which would have undermined any commonsense jury from coming to the conclusion that she was running on all cylinders. The women's lib element has crossed the line, and that has turned the young men of all races against Biden's Progressive policies, run by incompetent queers/gays (secretary of Transportation), trans (health secretary), women, and women of color, especially with respect to his pick for vice president Harris. That according to Clinton strategist, James Carville, it is not looking good for Biden. I think the appeals system will take care of Trump's apparent conviction, but that conviction will only bring more supporters to Trump. The Fascist were for the elites and the government over the deplorables (little people). It is the deplorables who are going to win in the end. As for "judgment", well, you think you will have none, but I beg to differ. The "day of the LORD" (Joel 2:31) is with respect to the day of judgment (Joel 3:2) for the "nations"/Gentiles, whereas they will be sold into slavery (Joel 3:7-8) for their deeds.
What claims of Carroll would ae undermined her testimony? Even more important what claims of Carroll would have undermined the other evidence that indicates that Trump was guilty?

2ndpillar

Again, you've not responded to anything I've said nor answered my questions nor addressed the point. You've just accused her of being crazy again, which isn't an argument for anything, as already noted.
It's just a heavily politically biased, hateful, anti-Democrat, anti-gay, anti-trans, sexist, racist rant.
You missed the anti-women part. I went ahead and edited the note with an expansion with respect to women of the present Biden administration apparatus, in the form of adding Representative Jackson Lee. As for trials, most trials allow cross examination of witnesses, which was curtailed in the Trump Carroll case. Amber Heard had to be thoroughly cross examined, and was found to have lied in that she made up evidence by way of photo shopping photos of her being bruised. Women are not always truthful. If your wife decides to trade you in, and she follows the current women lib "Me to" trends, she will hoard cash, tell her friends, leave you in the dark, get in touch with a divorce lawyer, and then set you up for domestic abuse case, while you are vacationing in California. That is if the Cartels don't get you first.

2ndpillar

What claims of Carroll would ae undermined her testimony? Even more important what claims of Carroll would have undermined the other evidence that indicates that Trump was guilty?
Other than the sole statement of a person of questionable motives and state of mind, there is no evidence. The video showing her saying she was not rape raped, which was kept out of the court, that might have undermined her state of mind. Other than she claimed on camera, that she was athletic, and kissed Trump, and then let him take down her work out tights, while in a large department store, without a peep, didn't report it, kind of lessens her credibility, especially when she was something like gossip queen, with her own news column. But no, it fits your narrative. Keep a tight lookout on your wife's spending. Sometimes if you don't watch out, a horse will bite you in the *ss.

2ndpillar

It's a political theory. Not a religion.

The rest of your comments are irrelevant. Fascism is a political theory that when put into practice has killed many people as well. It doesn't make it a religion.
Well, you could call it a cult rather than a religion, but cults are generally downplayed, and it would be a serious miscalculation to downplay Marxism. Their prophet is Marx, and their god is themselves (humanism), and their book is the "Communist Manifesto". Their followers include the Marxist Progressive left party, whose present puppet is President Biden. But keep in mind they are worldwide, and even known to habitat in Mexico.

jimb

Premium Member
This was in response to, "My point was and is ... who cares? What does it have to do with her being sexually abused? Are people with animals named after body parts allowed to be sexually abused? What's your point in pointing out that she's "crazy" and a sex columnist? Are such people immune from sexual abuse?"

This trial had absolutely nothing to do with Joe Biden whatsoever. Don't know what that tangent is all about.

I have 2ndpillar on "ignore". He cannot be reasoned with. His posts are invariably vitriolic nonsense.