• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

British Values

Altfish

Veteran Member
The more I listen to this politician the more I like what she says -

Is this the same nutcase who is pro-Gay conversion therapy and who was thrown out of UKIP for grossly fiddling her expenses. Surely it can't be her.
If I remember correctly, after the Manchester bombing she also demanded the death penalty for those who commit terrorist crimes. Lot of good that'll be for suicide bombers.

Notanumber

A Free Man
Is this the same nutcase who is pro-Gay conversion therapy and who was thrown out of UKIP for grossly fiddling her expenses. Surely it can't be her.
If I remember correctly, after the Manchester bombing she also demanded the death penalty for those who commit terrorist crimes. Lot of good that'll be for suicide bombers.

As I said, I like what she says in that video.

We need more straight talking politicians.

Notanumber

A Free Man
We owe Nigel Farage a lot of gratitude regarding Brexit but he has never recovered from the effects of being called a racist –

Notanumber

A Free Man
Who believes that Islam and Sharia are compatible with British Values and if you do, why?

Are ‘Hate Speech Laws’ only to be used against those that do not wish to capitulate to Islam?

Why has the UK signed up to the Global Migration Compact and the restrictions against freedom that come with it?

Altfish

Veteran Member
Who believes that Islam and Sharia are compatible with British Values and if you do, why?

Are ‘Hate Speech Laws’ only to be used against those that do not wish to capitulate to Islam?

Why has the UK signed up to the Global Migration Compact and the restrictions against freedom that come with it?
Well, I cut the video during the opening sequence of the Union Jack flying with patriotic music in the background, I had to get up to be sick.

Firstly, is anyone claiming that Sharia is compatible with English Law? We have one law of the land and it is NOT sharia.
Islam can be compatible; as with all religions they have their quirks - I don't agree with non-stunned meat being for sale - does that mean by your standards Jewish people are not compatible with English Laws. I don't agree with Religious schools limiting their kids sex education, understanding of evolution, etc.

By the way, I see you used the phrase "British Values" again. Can you remind me what it means?

Notanumber

A Free Man
Well, I cut the video during the opening sequence of the Union Jack flying with patriotic music in the background, I had to get up to be sick.

Firstly, is anyone claiming that Sharia is compatible with English Law? We have one law of the land and it is NOT sharia.
Islam can be compatible; as with all religions they have their quirks - I don't agree with non-stunned meat being for sale - does that mean by your standards Jewish people are not compatible with English Laws. I don't agree with Religious schools limiting their kids sex education, understanding of evolution, etc.

By the way, I see you used the phrase "British Values" again. Can you remind me what it means?

You need to watch the video before you can comment or attempt to answer my questions.

The Emperor of Mankind

Currently the galaxy's spookiest paraplegic
You need to watch the video before you can comment or attempt to answer my questions.

Ha! Hahahahaha!

You ignore the things people say to you more than 50% of the time on this and the 'beef with Brexit' thread. You have no right to complain when others do it. How many times have you been asked and have failed to define what British Values are on this thread?

**** right off.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
lol...poor Boris...
I was arguing with one of those people wanting burqas to be normalized....I received a shocking answer..
but yeah...we are paranoids

Immagi.png

Notanumber

A Free Man
Well said that man –

Tommy has shown that he has tremendous mental strength to be able to survive all that has been thrown at him.