• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

British Values

Altfish

Veteran Member
There will be no Brexit.
They want to sanction us.
if they do, we exit in 2 seconds...
without UK and Italy, the castle will collapse

Italy won't exit the EU, there is not the support for it. Unless Bannon and Putin can start turning the cogs and fixing an election again.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Italy won't exit the EU, there is not the support for it. Unless Bannon and Putin can start turning the cogs and fixing an election again.
Btw,,,there is an urgent issue...we must report the UNO for wanting nations to sign the UN pact on migration...

Imma.png

Last edited:

Notanumber

A Free Man
You mean the horrible injustice of him being arrested for openly committing a crime, pleading guilty, spending a brief period of time in jail before being released due to subsequent decisions about the fairness of his trial?

Oh woe is him. I'm sure Amnesty International are all over it.

It is easy for you to talk but you would not like it if it happened to you.

Notanumber

A Free Man
No, Tommy is trying to whip up a race war against a section of society he regards as lesser because of his small-minded bigotry while preying on the ignorance of many people who champion him for no reason other than their similarly small-minded fear of said minorities and the easy scapegoats they make for their own insecurities.

You seem to support an ideology that regards you as lesser.

oldbadger

Skanky Old Mongrel!
That's nonsense, pardon me
The EU was created to defend and protect us Europeans , to help one another, against external dangers like Africanization and Islamization.

Source! You won't produce a valid one for sure! :p

Africans were manning our ships' guns at Trafalgar, and they are depicted in the Caste Murals at the base of Nelson'#s Column. You don't know what you're talking about.

And, Yes, my acquaintance with a Dutch wife could not get any assistance with jobs or anything in Holland, even though his wife was working there as a prison officer, so don't tell me that this is nonsense.

The Emperor of Mankind

Currently the galaxy's spookiest paraplegic
I think you are confusing him with somebody called Mohammad.

I don't believe anybody called Mohammed was instrumental in influencing the EDL's formative years unless you want to agree that far-right groups like the EDL as well as other tommunists and Islamists are all cut from the same idiotic cloth in the sense that they thrive on mass ignorance and appeal to the lowest common denominator in society: tribalism and prejudice.

The Emperor of Mankind

Currently the galaxy's spookiest paraplegic
Tommy is trying to maintain your right of reply.

Yet he courts supporters who assault people who protest him and vandalise signs containing basic facts such as Stephen's criminal past. These facts act as a counterpoint to the notion that he's some sort of moral or cultural vanguard who loves his culture - a notion that is really absurd when you stop to consider Stephen Lennon has a surprising track record for breaking the law.

I wonder what his followers would think if they knew he once got into the USA illegally...

Last edited:

Notanumber

A Free Man
I don't believe anybody called Mohammed was instrumental in influencing the EDL's formative years unless you want to agree that far-right groups like the EDL as well as other tommunists and Islamists are all cut from the same idiotic cloth in the sense that they thrive on mass ignorance and appeal to the lowest common denominator in society: tribalism and prejudice.

If you say something that Tommy does not like he is not going kill you for having the audacity to say it.

Notanumber

A Free Man
Because I'm white. And while he might not kill me, his followers will get uppity that I'm not giving him the same unquestioning reverence I'd expect from Muslims regarding Muhammad.

Getting uppity is one thing but is Ayaan Hirsi Ali and Asia Bibi white and who would like to kill them?

I will give you a clue. It is not Tommy Robinson or his followers.

ImmortalFlame

Woke gremlin
It is easy for you to talk but you would not like it if it happened to you.
You mean, I wouldn't like it if I committed a crime, was tried for it, plead guilty, and then was released due to procedural fault?

Probably not. But that's what can happen when somebody commits a crime and pleads guilty to it.

Notanumber

A Free Man
Such hatred for a man that is trying to ensure that the ideology that you may or may not support does not succeed in its efforts to remove your right to free speech.

As for the school kids, the authorities will be a lot keener to throw the book at Tommy than they were to deal with the massive rape scandal.

ImmortalFlame

Woke gremlin
That's nonsense, pardon me
The EU was created to defend and protect us Europeans , to help one another, against external dangers like Africanization and Islamization.
That is just an outright lie.

The formation of Europe was intended to strengthen diplomatic ties between the warring countries of WW2 through trade (primarily of coal and steel) and prevent further war.

What's more, the Schuman Declaration, which formed the initial basis of Europe, says nothing at all about Islam and specifically states that one of its aims is to improve the welfare of neighbouring developing nations and continents like Africa:

"In this Europe, the Ruhr, the Saar and the French industrial basins will work together for common goals and their progress will be followed by observers from the United Nations. All Europeans without distinction, whether from east or west, and all the overseas territories, especially Africa, which awaits development and prosperity from this old continent, will gain benefits from their labour of peace.
[...]
This production would be offered to the world as a whole, without distinction or exception, with the aim of raising living standards and promoting peace as well as fulfilling one of Europe’s essential tasks — the development of the African continent."
SOURCE: http://www.schuman.info/proppurp.htm

Schuman Declaration - Wikipedia

You have just been outed as a liar. I expect an immediate retraction.