• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Bishop:- Gays caused by pregnant women having anal sex.

Dave Watchman

f you copy/paste the link then it will work.
Or you can find several other reports about this if you enter a search.....

Gay people exist because pregnant women had 'anal sex' claims ...

Bishop outrageously says unborn babies turn gay when mums have anal sex

Gay people exist because pregnant women had 'anal sex' claims orthodox bishop in Cyprus. Jon Lockett. 26 Jul 2019, 23:48; Updated: 27 Jul 2019, 2:27.

Seems like a bit of a weird link.

Like a national enquirer type of paper.

The Bishop in question:

jh-off-platform-mental-bishop.jpg

Nice hat.
Well folks? Who can show me where this is explained in the Christian Bible?
How gob-smackingly stunningly head-throbbingly cranky this stuff is.

Best i can think of is right before the 10 Commandments in Exodus.

"Maintaining love to thousands, and forgiving wickedness, rebellion and sin. Yet he does not leave the guilty unpunished; he punishes the children and their children for the sin of the parents to the third and fourth generation.” - Exo 34:7​

And in Numbers God says pretty much the same thing.

‘The LORD is slow to anger, abounding in love and forgiving sin and rebellion. Yet he does not leave the guilty unpunished; he punishes the children for the sin of the parents to the third and fourth generation.’ - Num 14:18
More from the Sun:

TWIN babies were yesterday found dead in the backseat of a car after their dad allegedly left them inside for eight hours in New York’s 30C heat.

The tragic pair were said to be foaming at the mouth when they were discovered in the vehicle.

NINTCHDBPICT000509024914-e1564241890559.jpg

Twin babies found dead 'foaming at the mouth' in 30C car after dad 'left them inside for EIGHT HOURS'

I wonder if that Greek Bishop up there would leave his children to bake in a car for 8 hours.

Sins of the fathers,
Onto the sons.

Vessels for honor,
And vessels for dishonor.

"Or does the Potter not have authority over the clay, to make out of the same lump one vessel unto honor, but one unto dishonor? - Romans 9:21​

Peaceful Sabbath

Epic Beard Man

Bearded Philosopher
Talking donkeys
Giants roaming the earth
Saturns rings are Jesus's foreskin
Brown skin is a punishment from god
Bread turns to jesus flesh and wine to his blood, after its eaten/drunk
The earth was made on the afternoon of october 23, 6000 years ago (and next year it will still be 6000 years

Or simply read these threads for some real beauties.

You forgot schizophrenic Abraham

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
The link is for: An engineered bacterium is able to copy DNA that contains unnatural genetic code

transfection first achieved by Dr Craig Venter isn't creating life either

Yes and? Your requirements for life seem different from those who created it

Dead cells, life appears, may be synthetic like but its life just the same. It has also been seen to evolve.

Left Coast

This Is Water
Staff member
Premium Member
If you copy/paste the link then it will work.
Or you can find several other reports about this if you enter a search.....

Gay people exist because pregnant women had 'anal sex' claims ...

Bishop outrageously says unborn babies turn gay when mums have anal sex
Gay people exist because pregnant women had 'anal sex' claims orthodox bishop in Cyprus. Jon Lockett. 26 Jul 2019, 23:48; Updated: 27 Jul 2019, 2:27.

Well folks? Who can show me where this is explained in the Christian Bible?
How gob-smackingly stunningly head-throbbingly cranky this stuff is.

It wouldn't be any more legitimate an explanation if it were in the Bible, and the Orthodox don't believe in Sola Scriptura anyway.

I'm thankful homophobia is dying out and people around the world are starting to get more evidence-based sex education. What makes me sad is the thought that if this guy lived just 100 years ago, he would have given this insane advice to God only knows how many parishioners and penitents and they would have taken him seriously.

shmogie

So do all single heterosexual men live in terribly filthy homes with not a single clean dish to be found?
Again, your are extrapolating what isn´t there. My mother believed these things being done by a young boy could cause him to be a homosexual.

She, in her mind, had the evidence, my aunt made her son do these things, even wear an apron, and he was a homosexual.

She was born over a hundred years ago, give her a break. I know my friends were envious of me.

We are talking about the 1950ś

You are a downer on most things, even an amusing story

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
Not at all... but your christophobia duly noted.
What in the world does my post to you have to do with Jesus? Nothing. If you have nothing to say, don't respond. You were trying to be transphobic but just ended up sounding dumb. That has nothing to do with Jesus so don't bring him into it.

Darkforbid

Yes and? Your requirements for life seem different from those who created it

Dead cells, life appears, may be synthetic like but its life just the same. It has also been seen to evolve.

Wow, I wasn't aware Alvaro Garza, who was under water for 45 minutes then reanimated. Was abiogenesis

Mindmaster

Premium Member
Where did you hear about this? This is a first for me.

Edit:

Are you referring to Amebiasis?

Most individuals, unless they have a regular habit of fasting periodically, harbor intestinal parasites and their eggs. The eggs of course ride out of the tube they're born in and move out of the body with stool or anal sex. Some deposit their eggs directly on the anus....

You can take supplements that kill and clear them, but most people are simply completely unaware of having them.They are infected by these from improper food handling and cooking, especially if they eat out much.There are no outward symptoms --- the parasites cohabit and hitch a free ride without causing any problem that you'd notice. But, occasionally, when you get sick or have other issues it becomes a problem.

Anyway, nothing to be terribly alarmed about -- but, anal sex activity will increase your exposure and can certainly also cause UTI.

Last edited: