• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Bishop:- Gays caused by pregnant women having anal sex.

oldbadger

Skanky Old Mongrel!
Talking donkeys
But that's reasonable! Like...... donkeys can talk to each other?
Giants roaming the earth
Again..... reasonable. Some folks around here look impressively big.

Saturns rings are Jesus's foreskin
Oh come on!
Professor Cox (!) says they ain't.

Brown skin is a punishment from god
I just lost my sense of humour, right there.
For anybody to talk that inhumane bigoted muck is clear evidence of psychopathy, methinks.
Christians should put other Christians right if they talk that dangerous rubbish.

Bread turns to jesus flesh and wine to his blood, after its eaten/drunk
Well, yes....... Christianity does have it's own weird kind of cannibalism.

The earth was made on the afternoon of october 23, 6000 years ago (and next year it will still be 6000 years
I could copy that. I was born 70 years ago, and next year I could be born 70 years ago? I like that! That's not daft, it's........... cunning. :p

Or simply read these threads for some real beauties.
These threads? Threads posted here tend to be as tame as p-ssycats when compared with some of the Christian sites.

But I do than you for responding with that list.

But apart from one, they don't offer such potential for outright danger to LGBT people. In some countries that Bishop could be charged.indicted with 'Incitement to commit....'

oldbadger

Skanky Old Mongrel!
Of course this isn´t in the Bible. However, since there are a plethora of ideaś about what causes homosexuality, I guess his idea is as good as anybody elses.
Oh really? You think that idiot's idea is 'as good as any'?
Do you reaklise that in an extreme fundamentalist Christian theoctratic World, that if the regime agreed with that nutter, that the mother's of exposed Gays, at any later time, could be publicly executed....... side by side with their sons?
Think again.

I had an older cousin who was a homosexual. My mother was convinced that he was as he was because my aunt made him do girly chores. So, my mother never asked me to wash dishes, sweep, make my bed, etc. Her theory worked out great for me,
I was made to wash dishes, sweep, make bed and clean and I turned out to be heterosexual.
Your Mum's ideas about cleaning and Gays must just be yet another example of how strange past generations could be?

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
I was made to wash dishes, sweep, make bed and clean and I turned out to be heterosexual.
Right. A man who can't do those basic things is a failure and a slob, not some macho man. What strange ideas people have. They make you do those things in the military, too. They're just basic life skills, along with cooking and sewing. All children should be taught those things, regardless of gender. I recommend that a woman stay away from a man who can't do simple things like that and isn't willing to learn.

Last edited:

SugarOcean

¡pɹᴉǝM ʎɐʇS
If you copy/paste the link then it will work.
Or you can find several other reports about this if you enter a search.....

Gay people exist because pregnant women had 'anal sex' claims ...

Bishop outrageously says unborn babies turn gay when mums have anal sex
Gay people exist because pregnant women had 'anal sex' claims orthodox bishop in Cyprus. Jon Lockett. 26 Jul 2019, 23:48; Updated: 27 Jul 2019, 2:27.

Well folks? Who can show me where this is explained in the Christian Bible?
How gob-smackingly stunningly head-throbbingly cranky this stuff is.
I have a feeling this bishop is going to be persuaded to retire soon.

oldbadger

Skanky Old Mongrel!
OMG! I think the bishop exists because his mother was impregnated by an evil alien. Just another case in point to me of loving Christians doing what Jesus told them to do, hating other people. I bet he has never commented on people who have committed adultery which is in the Ten Commandments and the Ten Commandments were what Jesus considered most important. I can never get over these people.

Thanks for pointing it out. I hadn't heard it yet.

Yes........ so madly moronically dangerous.
And 'yes', these nutters do cherry-pick the bits that they love to use for their hatred.

They also incite self-righteous thugs to attack both Gays and their mothers!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I had an older cousin who was a homosexual. My mother was convinced that he was as he was because my aunt made him do girly chores. So, my mother never asked me to wash dishes, sweep, make my bed, etc. Her theory worked out great for me,
So do all single heterosexual men live in terribly filthy homes with not a single clean dish to be found?

oldbadger

Skanky Old Mongrel!
Someone forgot to engage their brain before they opened their mouth.
Thing is...... this nutter could have been repeating this rubbish for yonks.

And it's the sort of talk that incites violence upon people by self-righteous morons.

......innit dreadful?

shmogie

Where do you get random from? Oh makes it more acceptable to you, fair enough.

Life has been created in laboratories three times that i know of, each time using different methods, it seems life is really quite easy and who knows how many times its actually starred on earth already?

But the best one I have heard is 'i dont understand so god musta dun it wiv magic'
Cite the three times that life has been created. Did I say anything about God ? Do not attribute to me things I did not say.

I really mean it, cite the three times life has been created in a lab.

Random is very simple. If I pour water down a hillside, move three feet to the left and pour turpentine, it is totally random if they mix, or if they do, in what percentages.

Using the primordial sea model, the best known of the 8 or 10 Hypotheses of abiogenesis, the sea must must be not too hot, or not too cold, it cannot be too deep or two shallow, itś chemical makeup from runoff and the atmosphere has to be just right. The alleged single bits of encoded DNA must float around then assemble themselves in long chains of these bits, each part of the code to operate an organism, in the absolute proper order.

Then RNA must be created, somehow, in the proper order, to receive the instruction from the DNA code, and activate the proper proteins to operate the organism. All of these required parts and actions must be protected by the cell wall, which had to be created apparently before the the othet components of the organism.

The DNA in water is extremely vulnurable, and can be destroyed as fast as it is created, by some unknown process.

No, there is nothing about it that is random.

Well, apparently you have discovered that abiogenesis is true, and easily replicated using intelligent design.

All you have to do is prove it. I am eagerly waiting for that proof.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I wonder if this cleric did any research into the subject.
It reminds me of an old rhyme.

From deep in the crypt at St Giles
resounded a scream heard for miles.
Said a sister, "Good gracious!"
"Has father Ignatius
forgotten the pontiff has piles?

And yes....I really do commit such doggerel to memory.

oldbadger

Skanky Old Mongrel!
I have a feeling this bishop is going to be persuaded to retire soon.
Fair enough.
But the fact that this Bishop has held quite a lot of power in his Church and community for many years is clearly indicative of how these people can incite hatred of and violence to innocent people.

And Christianity seems to have done nothing about bringing love and understanding in to Christian communities.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
But that's reasonable! Like...... donkeys can talk to each other?

Again..... reasonable. Some folks around here look impressively big.

Oh come on!
Professor Cox (!) says they ain't.

I just lost my sense of humour, right there.
For anybody to talk that inhumane bigoted muck is clear evidence of psychopathy, methinks.
Christians should put other Christians right if they talk that dangerous rubbish.

Well, yes....... Christianity does have it's own weird kind of cannibalism.

I could copy that. I was born 70 years ago, and next year I could be born 70 years ago? I like that! That's not daft, it's........... cunning. :p

These threads? Threads posted here tend to be as tame as p-ssycats when compared with some of the Christian sites.

But I do than you for responding with that list.

But apart from one, they don't offer such potential for outright danger to LGBT people. In some countries that Bishop could be charged.indicted with 'Incitement to commit....'

But not to humans

Being tall i can say, not giant big

Yup, but some folks said they were

Agreed

Agreed again

But what about in 10 years, in 100 years?

RF is tame, a breath of fresh air over the food fight i came here from but still there are some really odd claims flying about

Thanks

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
If you copy/paste the link then it will work.
Or you can find several other reports about this if you enter a search.....

Gay people exist because pregnant women had 'anal sex' claims ...

Bishop outrageously says unborn babies turn gay when mums have anal sex
Gay people exist because pregnant women had 'anal sex' claims orthodox bishop in Cyprus. Jon Lockett. 26 Jul 2019, 23:48; Updated: 27 Jul 2019, 2:27.

Well folks? Who can show me where this is explained in the Christian Bible?
How gob-smackingly stunningly head-throbbingly cranky this stuff is.
Wow. Just shows how far Greece has fallen since turning away from the Olympians. The quicker they're able to throw off the yoke of the parasites in black, the better.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Cite the three times that life has been created. Did I say anything about God ? Do not attribute to me things I did not say.

I really mean it, cite the three times life has been created in a lab.

Random is very simple. If I pour water down a hillside, move three feet to the left and pour turpentine, it is totally random if they mix, or if they do, in what percentages.

Using the primordial sea model, the best known of the 8 or 10 Hypotheses of abiogenesis, the sea must must be not too hot, or not too cold, it cannot be too deep or two shallow, itś chemical makeup from runoff and the atmosphere has to be just right. The alleged single bits of encoded DNA must float around then assemble themselves in long chains of these bits, each part of the code to operate an organism, in the absolute proper order.

Then RNA must be created, somehow, in the proper order, to receive the instruction from the DNA code, and activate the proper proteins to operate the organism. All of these required parts and actions must be protected by the cell wall, which had to be created apparently before the the othet components of the organism.

The DNA in water is extremely vulnurable, and can be destroyed as fast as it is created, by some unknown process.

No, there is nothing about it that is random.

Well, apparently you have discovered that abiogenesis is true, and easily replicated using intelligent design.

All you have to do is prove it. I am eagerly waiting for that proof.

See post 26

Nope, it depends entirely on the lay of the land

There are several models and conditions on earth were right

RNA... Been done too
NASA Scientists Cook Up Building Blocks of Life in Lab | Space
Several times
Life's First Spark Re-Created in the Laboratory

Dna, tell the fish that

The proof has been presented to you several times by several people that i know of. Its up to you if you accept it, obviously you are not ready yet so "eagerly" is something of a misdirection dont you think?