• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Biden "Israel killed civilians by USA bombs"

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Yup.
Never mind RF has an assortment of debates over the past couple of decades where membershave criticized and defended Israel. It's all new and people weren't doing it before.
So much whataboutism to deflect from
criticizing Israel's heinous brutality.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Which translates to "I have nothing"

Before this war started there wasn't much noise/much being said about the aid US gives Israel. Now there's plenty of both and in many places.
Hence my post "Not for the current reason"

Feel free to bring anything you have.
Literally three posts above that one, with a reference directly above it. That's as much as you get from me if you can't even pay attention the the topic here.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
So much whataboutism to deflect from
criticizing Israel's heinous brutality.
The brutality was the firing of thousands of rockets into Israel by the Palestinian terrorists and followed by rampant anti-semitism touting the terrorists are victims of Israeli brutality.

That's pretty messed up.

We Never Know

No Slack
Literally three posts above that one, with a reference directly above it. That's as much as you get from me if you can't even pay attention the the topic here.
Looked. Didn't see anything. What post #

Surely you aren't talking about just one person in post #57 lol

Last edited:

Shadow Wolf

Looked. Didn't see anything. What post #

Surely you aren't talking about just one person in post #57 lol
Not my fault you don't pay attention to things outside your bubble. This forum has about a 20 year history of the topic coming up just about every time Israel and Hamas shot at eachother.

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
Not for the current reason.
The US has been providing weapons to Israel since 1948. Israel is responsible for how it uses the weapons regardless of where the source is. Both Israel and Hamas have been intransigent as to any outside influence in their affairs,

Both sides have committed atrocities in one way or another in this conflict and the long history of their religious turf war over the Holy Lands.

When considering who to blame, Congress virtually unanimously and the people of the USA have always supported sending weapons to Israel.

Why "just" blame Biden now for the actions of Israel?

Yes, 'some' people object, but I do not see a balanced view of the atrocities on both sides.

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
I am against civilians death,the fact is Palestinians are most victim of this long conflict,thousand of Palestinians killed ,and million of refugees around the world,

The people who attack the invaders armed men are called terrorists, and those who attack civilian women and children are called Defence Forces! What an irony! What an education!

This is most definitely a contorted view of the conflict. The Hamas is an organized army attacking Israel. Israel is an organized army attacking Gaza.

Shadow Wolf

The brutality was the firing of thousands of rockets into Israel by the Palestinian terrorists and followed by rampant anti-semitism touting the terrorists are victims of Israeli brutality.

That's pretty messed up.
Has he said terrorists are the victims?

esmith

Veteran Member
Fascinating.
Most homes destroyed, & most people displaced.
Many tens of thousands dead, maimed, & starving.
Plans to boot'm all to Africa.
And it's not genocide.....just normal "self defense" in war.
As far as I'm concerned, yes. By the way the best defense is offense.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Yup. And I'll keep saying a million more times, attitudes would be very and entirely different if the Natives were doing it to us.
For most people, rights, virtue, & responsibilities aren't
fundamental things. They all depend not upon actions,
but upon identity, ie, whose ox is being gored.
Muslims are bad. Jews are sainted. Christians are good.
Westerners are significant. Others are irrelevant.
So genocide can be heinous or meh.
Human rights can be sacred or absent.
They never see this as a double standard.
Their brains aren't wired that way.

We Never Know

No Slack
Not my fault you don't pay attention to things outside your bubble. This forum has about a 20 year history of the topic coming up just about every time Israel and Hamas shot at eachother.
Not my fault you cant support what you said or understand current reasons.

Last edited:

We Never Know

No Slack
The US has been providing weapons to Israel since 1948. Israel is responsible for how it uses the weapons regardless of where the source is. Both Israel and Hamas have been intransigent as to any outside influence in their affairs,

Both sides have committed atrocities in one way or another in this conflict and the long history of their religious turf war over the Holy Lands.

When considering who to blame, Congress virtually unanimously and the people of the USA have always supported sending weapons to Israel.

Yes, 'some' people object, but I do not see a balanced view of the atrocities on both sides.
People are straying away from Biden because of the civilians killed.

We Never Know

No Slack

Many people think the US gave Israel the iron dome. Not true.
Also the US purchased two from Israel in 2020. One or two other countries have also purchased the iron dome from Israel.

Iron Dome was created by Israeli firms Rafael Advanced Defense Systems and Israel Aerospace Industries, with some US support"

Last edited: